Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 25-03-2010, 01:50 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Tonbridge, here are the FWL rules

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by GodstoneEagle; 25-03-2010 at 11:48 PM.
Old 26-03-2010, 12:50 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Might play online as Celtic & Rangers... Something a bit different to the usual English / Spanish / Italian teams people are playing with.

Had a very good game the other week I lost 3-2 in the 90th Minute I was Celtic, the other guy was Manchester United (Shock!). Is it possible to cheat online? Because I'm sure some guy I played was somehow cheating. It was crazy, the ball kept bouncing off my players but his players were playing with super glue on his feet. And my players kept going different directions to where I wanted them to as well.
Old 26-03-2010, 01:32 PM
User Registered

TonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTonbridgeEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Nice one Godstone.
Tell you what, I'll have a go at building a team tonight ans see where that takes me.
Old 05-04-2010, 02:49 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There is another place open in the FIFA World League on the BBS.

Any 360 playing FIFA guys want to give it a go? You would start in the conference league, so don't worry if you are not sure if you are up to the standard
Old 06-04-2010, 11:51 AM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What is it Omen? I might join but do I have to be on at a certain time? How does it work?
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 06-04-2010, 12:02 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It is an online league where you are required to play a set number of fixtures against others by a given deadline. Generally it is around 5 games every 2 weeks.

It is run from this website: To view the link you have to Register or Login as well as threads on the BBS.

We like people who want to get involved in the banter, news stories and general social side of the league which means keeping in touch with everyone on the BBS thread basically.

Times of play aren't set, most people just arrange a time on the thread.

We do play with custom squads, and that initially can be the most confusing thing, but once you get the idea it adds a new dimension to the league that I don't think any other FIFA league on the internet can offer.

Ideally we would like regular BBS people to join before looking for outsiders... so if you are interested let me know.

Last edited by The Omen; 06-04-2010 at 03:07 PM.
Old 06-04-2010, 02:44 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ok, where do I sign!!!
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 06-04-2010, 02:52 PM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
How comes with the updated squads on the PS3 version Palace still have Moses & Fonte?
Old 06-04-2010, 03:06 PM
Ale Enthusiast

Absolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletEagle
Ok, where do I sign!!!
Here: To view the link you have to Register or Login

Or Here: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 08-08-2010, 05:52 PM
Bringing it back...

weh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
Anyone got the 100 online wins achievement? Decided to crack on with it, got 50 wins so far but want to make sure its 100 wins in Head to Head > Ranked Quick Match. If not wasting my time!
Old 09-08-2010, 12:16 AM
'or 0=0'

Quote:
Originally Posted by weh8millwall
Anyone got the 100 online wins achievement? Decided to crack on with it, got 50 wins so far but want to make sure its 100 wins in Head to Head > Ranked Quick Match. If not wasting my time!
You're wasting your time. I have over 100 wins and got nothing

Ask Neil - I think he knows how to get it as I'm sure he mentioned achieving it.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:30 AM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It is ranked matches mate, but you will probably end up needing 150 wins as the achievement relates to 100 ranked completed wins. If someone quits out, you'll get the win and the points but that's it.

I got the secret achievement finally last night. It only unlocked when my pro got a new accomplishment.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:21 AM
'or 0=0'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
It is ranked matches mate, but you will probably end up needing 150 wins as the achievement relates to 100 ranked completed wins. If someone quits out, you'll get the win and the points but that's it.

I got the secret achievement finally last night. It only unlocked when my pro got a new accomplishment.
It doesn't count quit matches!! That's why I haven't got the achievement then. I'd probably need to play 300 games to get that. Not bothered about it that much!
Old 09-08-2010, 10:31 AM
I am The HULK

Bellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Playing clubs on Saturday night with my usual lot, when randomly we were pitted against spurs who were controlled by Olmite and Dongle, was a very good game with DUFC (dyslexia untied FC) winning 1-0

BBS Honours
Betting Masters World Cup 2010 - Runner up
Old 09-08-2010, 10:33 AM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

Was just 3-0 up as Villa and against Villa, eventhough he wasfominatijg he quit straight after the third. It wasn't even as though I was all over him, it was a good game

Quote:
Old 09-08-2010, 10:39 AM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellyman
Playing clubs on Saturday night with my usual lot, when randomly we were pitted against spurs who were controlled by Olmite and Dongle, was a very good game with DUFC (dyslexia untied FC) winning 1-0
Well played in that game mate. Your bar/post led a charmed life though. Shame we had the biggest gobshite playing up front for us though. Possibly one of the worst players I've ever had the misfortune of playing with.

If we're all online at the same time, we really should play more against each other. Guaranteed no glitch formations for a start.

Old 09-08-2010, 10:59 AM
I am The HULK

Bellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yep and no quitters, when ever we are playing really well against a team are are like 3/4-0 up they always quit!

Slag formations are REALLY annoying on clubs too!

BBS Honours
Betting Masters World Cup 2010 - Runner up
Old 09-08-2010, 02:12 PM
Bringing it back...

weh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
I had heard it was like that. When i get 2-0 up i try not to take the piss and destroy teams, makes them less likely to bottle it!