Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 18-12-2009, 04:10 PM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
No worries fella.

I only like Melbourne's badge
Old 18-12-2009, 04:12 PM
Xbox Gamertag - Wardinski

Wardy91 is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesWardy91 is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesWardy91 is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesWardy91 is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesWardy91 is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesWardy91 is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesWardy91 is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace aces
lol no worries

yeah i saw that haha

BBS Honours:
BBS Ashes 2010/11 Competition Winner
Old 18-12-2009, 07:58 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Few friendlies for an Ajax team containing some secret trial players tonight:

LA Galaxy 0-5 Ajax
Ajax 3-1 Portsmouth
Portsmouth 0-1 Ajax
Ajax 2-0 St Etienne

All looking very positive apart from I have no idea who to sign. Have had a few good performances from trial players...
Old 18-12-2009, 08:44 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Squad below WITH RATINGS ADDED

GK Kozacik 1 74

DF Van Der Wiel 1 73
DF Pander 2.5 77
DF G. Caldwell 2.5 78
DF Manfredini 1 74
DF Zapata 2.5 77
DF Fox 1 71

MF Huddlestone 2.5 77
MF Perrotta 2.5 79
MF D. Pizarro 2.5 77
MF Neca 1 74
MF Carmona 1 74
MF Vieira 2.5 79

ST Toni 5 82
ST Lavezzi 5 80
ST Lens 1 73

I'm protecting Toni, Pizarro and Zapata.
Old 18-12-2009, 10:41 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
WEBSITE UPDATE

Achievements added to manager profile pages.

Please let me know if I have missed any of your achievements. Tried to track back to the very first season.

Player achievements to come tomorrow.
Old 19-12-2009, 10:27 AM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Omen, you haven't missed anything as such, but you have me down as winning Division 1 in season 5 twice. All the achievements are there, but you just need to shift them up a season from season 5. Hope that makes sense.

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 19-12-2009, 01:43 PM
'or 0=0'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Fozzie
Omen, you haven't missed anything as such, but you have me down as winning Division 1 in season 5 twice. All the achievements are there, but you just need to shift them up a season from season 5. Hope that makes sense.
Changed a few. I think I need to move your FA Cup Runner-Up achievements too... which ones are wrong?
Old 19-12-2009, 03:21 PM

Lydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
anyone about for some friendlies?
Old 19-12-2009, 03:25 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
i could be in like ten minutes. just need to hook up the xbox at home
Old 19-12-2009, 03:28 PM
Ale Enthusiast

Absolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I might be, need to trial a couple of forwards.
Old 19-12-2009, 03:38 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I need to trial one player
Old 19-12-2009, 04:11 PM

Lydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
send me an invite if you fancy a game.
Old 19-12-2009, 09:08 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen
Changed a few. I think I need to move your FA Cup Runner-Up achievements too... which ones are wrong?
They're all ok, except I was runner up in season 7, not 6.

FWL Honours:

Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 20-12-2009, 09:04 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

Friendly Results

ACAA 3-2 Wolfsburg
Lisandro x3; Niang, Koné

ACAA 2-1 Wolfsburg
Lisandro x2; Niang

Good games Ollie, I am still trying to make a decision about one player but I have decided to stick with another that I was considering changing. Lisandro has got 9 goals in three friendlies now I am very happy with him, also with my marauding widemen Guardado and Zairi
Old 21-12-2009, 12:10 PM

Quote:
They're all ok, except I was runner up in season 7, not 6.
^^^^^^^^^

FWL Honours:

Old 21-12-2009, 12:16 PM
I am The HULK

Bellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Had 2 good games with Hazy on Thursday(i think)

1st - 0-0 Hazy won on Pens
2nd - 1-0 Me Owen witht he goal.

I played Scotty yesterday

Can't actually remember the scores though - only thing I can remember was in the 2nd game he had 21 shots to my 8

I then played Wardy Last night beat him 5-4...he went 2-0 up I came back to 2-2 then he went 4-2 up...I brought it back to 4-4 and the in the 117th minute i took the lead and defended for my life.

Some very good games, I just need to get my signings in tomorrow and all will be set for Season 2!!

BBS Honours
Betting Masters World Cup 2010 - Runner up
Old 21-12-2009, 12:30 PM
'or 0=0'

Quote:
^^^^^^^^^
Old 21-12-2009, 01:41 PM

Thank you muchly

FWL Honours:

Old 21-12-2009, 05:51 PM
I am The HULK

Bellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBellyman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone around now for a friendly?

BBS Honours
Betting Masters World Cup 2010 - Runner up
Old 23-12-2009, 11:18 AM

Carlitos is playing for a contract
Hi guys,this league looks really great, but aren't you planning to do one only for full manual control players? Thanks