Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 25-02-2002, 02:25 AM
LLCOOLSTEVE
Anonymous Coward

Youngster's released

I understand that a number a Palace's younger players have been "released" by the club.....including

A Martin
R Howell
W Carlisle
S Evans

Not sure of the whole list as of yet, but I think the most notible being Wayne Carlise.....?
Old 25-02-2002, 02:43 AM
Dead Ball King

ZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZOHAR : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Nah, dead wood
Old 25-02-2002, 02:47 AM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We have to find a way of funding AA's wages somehow, don't we.
Old 25-02-2002, 02:53 AM
Anonymous Coward

If this is true it is one of the worst things that could happen, Martin,Frampton and Carlisle are all gd players. They will all end up like Bent.

Managers need to look to yth for improvements not the transfer market, its free and often you get better.
i would ahve Martin in Akinbiyis spot anyday.
Old 25-02-2002, 03:03 AM

flyinghigh is playing for a contract
if true then this is a disgrace as Wayne Carlisle if worth a fee of 100k plus - and is still in my opinion better than Jamie Smith as a winger - quite ironic as he is probably the man to supply crosses to Ade.!Martin was worth a try ,currently better than Ade - not sure about frampton .
But this reflects TF practice at Birmingham - rather but average players than develop your own.
Old 25-02-2002, 03:12 AM

cpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
when did this happen?? i agree with all of the above, if true, it is a disgrace!!
wasn't andy frampton on the bench vs sheff utd?

what are the palace management up to?? shouldnt we be preserving out younger players?
i hope this is not true
Old 25-02-2002, 03:22 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
All 4 ? It can't be true ? Especially not Howell, he's been injured with a fracture the whole time Francis has been here. Frampton was on the bench yesterday, and Carlisle and Martin I would keep for back up.
Old 25-02-2002, 03:28 AM
Travel gnu called Kylie!

lightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Is this definite? I know the squad needs trimming - but it seems a bizarre selection of players.
Old 25-02-2002, 03:30 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Where's Al Russell we need a board meeting to decide what to do should this be true.
Old 25-02-2002, 03:35 AM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
There was a meeting at the training ground on Friday and the players were released to cut the wage bill. I believe Robert Kember is also included in the list! Not sure bout Frampton coz he was on the bench yesterday!

Well let the sun shine on your face
And donít let your life go to waste
Now is the time, got to make up your mind
Let it shine on you, let it shine on you
Old 25-02-2002, 03:39 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by sexyrazor
There was a meeting at the training ground on Friday and the players were released to cut the wage bill. I believe Robert Kember is also included in the list! Not sure bout Frampton coz he was on the bench yesterday!
Howell and Kember gone, two of Al Russells favourites He won't be pleased, I aint I can tell you, strange how we seem to be holding onto Boardman yet he hasn't played in the first team. Any offical confirmation. I hope Howell hasn't gone Seems a bit harsh seeing as he's injured.
Old 25-02-2002, 03:45 AM

2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear
Disgraceful. Why not release Hopkin, he's probably on more money than the lot of them put together.
Old 25-02-2002, 03:45 AM
Fading into memory.

E.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Howell is the one that surprises me. From what I've seen he looked as though he may not be too far off from challenging for a place on the bench.
Where I can't be seen, I don't wanna be free
Old 25-02-2002, 03:49 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Howell is a shock, and I would have expected to get at least £50k for Carlisle and Martin, Kember isn't too much of a shock, but I don't know why because I have never seen him play.
Old 25-02-2002, 04:33 AM

great dane is Glad All Overgreat dane is Glad All Overgreat dane is Glad All Overgreat dane is Glad All Overgreat dane is Glad All Overgreat dane is Glad All Overgreat dane is Glad All Overgreat dane is Glad All Overgreat dane is Glad All Overgreat dane is Glad All Overgreat dane is Glad All Over
Didn't the dear Mr. Francis say that he wouldnt be releasing any players before the end of the season? F*cking w*nker!
Old 25-02-2002, 04:47 AM
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
Wayne Carlisle will go on to be succesful despite what some of you think
Old 25-02-2002, 04:57 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
This is still in the unconfirmed rumour basket. Let's wait for official word on this. If it's happened, we will get that soon enough.
Old 25-02-2002, 04:57 AM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
I await to hear what the likes of Neil TE, Alan and Gazza1 have to say,as players I can't say I've seen a lot of the reserves and youth, though it does seem shortsighted to be dropping these sort of players, in the scheme of things they can't be costing the club much at all.

I'm worried everything a friend of mine who's a Wednesday supporter has said about Francis is coming true, tactics, poor morale, poor purchases and short-sightedness. This isn't a negative Francis post, I'll give him more time, we need stability at the club but...
Old 25-02-2002, 05:05 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
There was a new team photo taken about 10 or so days ago and Carlisle was in the front row. While this means nothing, it does seem an oddly prestigious position to put a player whom you're going to kick out.
Old 25-02-2002, 05:08 AM
Watching The Reserves Again

arussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsarussell was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
I'll try and get confirmation on this tomorrow and post back then .....