Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 15-06-2010, 07:40 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is the World Cup a bit boring?

Or is it just me?

I found something else to do over the past two days rather than take in the games. Not like me at all - I'm normally glued to it.
Old 15-06-2010, 07:43 AM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
yes, it is.

I was bored of it before it even started. The whole build up pissed me off. All the adverts of random companies using has been commentators to do their voice over, and all that shit. I just wanted to watch some football. Now I have, I'm finding it uninspiring. We need something to happen. A shock. A 7 goal thriller. A fight. Something

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 15-06-2010, 07:43 AM
Man Of The World

carlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've watched most of the games, but no perfomances have made me say 'wow' yet.
Old 15-06-2010, 07:45 AM
Ledley's beard.

SpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I dunno, but that incessant football is spoiling my enjoyment of the vuvuzelas.

WIIIILF, WIIIILF WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!
Old 15-06-2010, 07:48 AM
Tired

Man of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeyMatt
I dunno, but that incessant football is spoiling my enjoyment of the vuvuzelas.
Appreciate that you're being ironic but the vevuzalas are seriously ruining my enjoyment of the game. The fact that they are just constant, and not even when there's an exciting passage of play. You can't hear the rise and fall of anticipation in the crowd and there's no doubt that this spoils the atmosphere.

Most of the games have been sh!t although early doors.
Old 15-06-2010, 07:49 AM
Account disabled

racehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yes .
So far it's failed to live upto the hype , Crap weather and dull games but should warm up at the knockout stage though.
Old 15-06-2010, 07:49 AM
Something About Airplanes

Batsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravity
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky
. We need something to happen. A shock.
A massive goalkeeping blunder.....? oh.
Old 15-06-2010, 07:50 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
I have only watched the England game from beginning to end.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 15-06-2010, 07:51 AM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlito
I've watched most of the games, but no perfomances have made me say 'wow' yet.
Germany ?
Old 15-06-2010, 07:51 AM
Doting Grandfather

BaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle
I have only watched the England game from beginning to end.

Ditto.

Tried to listen to one of the games on the radio yesterday and turned off in the end as I could not hear a thing other than that ******* horn sound!
Old 15-06-2010, 07:53 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The games kick off at 9:30pm/midnight and 4:30am here so I'm picking and choosing which games to watch carefully.
Old 15-06-2010, 07:54 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
i havent seen one good game yet, really disappointed with the standard so far
Old 15-06-2010, 07:54 AM
Tired

Man of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMan of Kent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by waddoneagle
Germany ?
Enjoyed that tbf, but Australia were poor even before Cahill's [unfair] sending off. Mind you deciding who you want to win in a match between Germany and Australia is a bit like being asked which fascist dictator floats your boat.
Old 15-06-2010, 07:55 AM
Man Of The World

carlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcarlito came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by waddoneagle
Germany ?
It was impressive, but they outclassed Australia before even stepping onto the pitch. It was no surprise that they won 4-0, even though I predicted a 2-1 win
Old 15-06-2010, 07:57 AM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
The ball and altitude is stopping any good football or great goals.Its not surprising germany hit 4 and looked the best so far,apparently they've been using that ball in the bundesliga all year and the match was at sea level.Also i think teams play with alot of fear,rather than swagger and confidence.Hopefully portugal,brazil and spain will change this.
Old 15-06-2010, 07:58 AM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Yes I agree with the above

Boring games, players also seem to look either knackered or dont seem 100% bothered.

Also the quality doesnt seem as good as in previous years, I cant really think of any many trully great players on display, aaprt from messi maybe.

Certainly for England I think this is the poorest squad for a good while, dodgy keeper, static midfield and not 1 natural goalscorer.

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 15-06-2010, 07:59 AM
Kitler

Baldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Dreadful.

Crap teams (apart from Germany)

Ludicrous f cking noise from those horns.

Studios full of 'experts', most of them foreign and unable to speak English.

That vomit inducing advert of Terry Venables singing

Still, I'm sure it will get better.

I'm leaving on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again.
Old 15-06-2010, 08:11 AM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for you
Germany and Ghana are the only teams to have impressed. The first round of group stages are never great, wait till teams like England and France need a win, then it'll get interesting.
Old 15-06-2010, 08:12 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
If you don't like the WC go live in America
Old 15-06-2010, 08:13 AM
Otis

Thanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Opening games are normally dull. Those horns are dreadful as are the robot like pundits. Hate the press hysteria surrounding England and the constant references to 1966.

Hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac, feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away -
Paul Weller