Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

View Poll Results: Slovenia v England
Slovenia 10 13.33%
Draw 18 24.00%
England 47 62.67%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Old 23-06-2010, 01:42 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
I'm not betting
Old 23-06-2010, 01:43 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Ouch I have a mate like that Dingle.

We were supposed to go out celebrating after Palace/Wednesday yet suddenly his mistress in around and he doesn't feel like it. I had an arrangement with him to go sort out beer for today's game at the one time he could make it, few hours beforehand he couldn't make it because he had arranged to play tennis after making the arrangements.

Still I have my beer and I have my Palace so BRING IT ON
Old 23-06-2010, 01:44 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
BBC I actually nearly cacked myself!
Old 23-06-2010, 01:46 PM
We are staying up

hamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Come on England
Old 23-06-2010, 01:50 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
So where will Gerrard line up..... be interesting to see, if he starts wide left then it wont be good Please play more inside and further forward...
Old 23-06-2010, 01:51 PM
Nice Marmit

Voldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldVoldo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Brian Blessed has just cheered me right up -

COME ON ENGLAND!
Old 23-06-2010, 01:51 PM
Millsie02

Bit of advice, I have a curry just delivered but want to eat it at half time.

I have it on 90o in the oven at the moment,to keep it warm does this sound right?
Old 23-06-2010, 01:53 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Playing in Red
Old 23-06-2010, 01:55 PM
Lest we forget

Gark Moldberg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGark Moldberg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGark Moldberg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGark Moldberg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGark Moldberg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGark Moldberg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGark Moldberg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGark Moldberg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGark Moldberg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGark Moldberg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGark Moldberg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I don't think that today will be the end of a 'golden generation'. They were never golden, just brass necked.
Old 23-06-2010, 01:56 PM
Shake it Baby

Wow they all seem to be singing it with a bit of pride today... apart from Rooney and Milner
Old 23-06-2010, 01:56 PM
We are staying up

hamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Like our kit!
Old 23-06-2010, 01:57 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
There are no worse singers than footballers. Let's hope they perform better on the pitch!
Old 23-06-2010, 01:57 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
Are they huddling in the middle of the pitch? Can't see cos of the graphics...
Old 23-06-2010, 01:59 PM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
Wow they all seem to be singing it with a bit of pride today... apart from Rooney and Milner
That's one new thing about this World Cup - when they sing the anthems they have a mic moving along the row so you can each player singing (or not singing). At least three of them were belting it out - James and, I think, Upson among them.

cockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is here
Traditionally, England win these 3 - 0.

Defoe to do well and score I say.
Palace's Next Signing

LiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhino
COME ON ENGLAND!!

bexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy!
Bit of advice, I have a curry just delivered but want to eat it at half time.

I have it on 90o in the oven at the moment,to keep it warm does this sound right?
It sounds fine, you may want to turn the oven off about 30mins in, just so it's not crazy hot for when you need to wolf it down in 15.

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Last chance salon regarding England for me, unless there is a complete shake up in our game.

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Off we go.
Old 23-06-2010, 02:00 PM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
First game where the chanting drowns out the vuvus instead of the other way round