Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 22-06-2010, 05:15 PM

leicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good effort from the Argies,though still not Englands main football rivals....in my opinion.
Old 22-06-2010, 10:54 PM

limited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by limited_edition
Don't want to get presumptious, but I think if we win our group (I still have faith), win the 2nd Round then I think we might face Arg in the Quarters (if they beat Mexico). I'd luv it, luv it if that happened. But if we lose to that poisonous dwarf again, it will be unbearable.
Got it wrong. We will meet Uruguay or South Korea if we top our group and win v the 2nd team in the Germany/Ghana/Serbia group.

Hated Maradona's arrogant strut around the pitch after the 2nd went in. He'll need more than rosary beads or kissing that cross if they meet a team with a half decent attack.
Old 22-06-2010, 11:06 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Right i'm not buying corned beef anymore.
Old 22-06-2010, 11:08 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Rebel

Inglaterra La Concha De Tu Madre = England The C@nt Of Your Mother
If you look closely, you can see Andy Murray holding it up
Old 22-06-2010, 11:09 PM
Seeking a permanent post

patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepatch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
By far the best team in the wc so far - knock outs will be a test for them
Old 24-06-2010, 12:24 AM

PeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPeterH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If they wanted to get the message across to the intended recipients - us I imagine - they could have written it in English.

I think a better translation is 'go feck your mothers c...? or simply put 'mother feckers'.

It is used liberally here from a powerful provocative insult down to there being no milk in the fridge.
Old 24-06-2010, 12:48 AM
playing 4-4-2

gadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I support Indonesia as host of the world cup 2022!
Old 24-06-2010, 12:55 AM

herts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietherts_palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by leicester1
Good effort from the Argies,though still not Englands main football rivals....in my opinion.
They are for me. Given a choice I'd much rather beat them than the Germans. We lost fair and square to the Germans in 1970 and 1990 but the Argies cheated in 1986. 2002 didn't quite make up for that.
Old 24-06-2010, 01:22 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Yeah but we have the oil* baby

*maybe
Old 24-06-2010, 01:50 AM

JohnInTheUSA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnInTheUSA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnInTheUSA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnInTheUSA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnInTheUSA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnInTheUSA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnInTheUSA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnInTheUSA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnInTheUSA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnInTheUSA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnInTheUSA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My Argentinean colleague wishes we still controlled the country. He's a posh boy though who grew up on rugby and tennis.
Old 24-06-2010, 07:12 AM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Let's have a history lesson - 1966: They tried to kick us out of the World Cup
1982: Went to war with us when THEY invaded British owed land 1986: Maradona - Cheating Hand Ball w*****r 1990: Horrible, Horrible Team who somehow cheated and kicked their way to the WC Final and then, I think had 2 sent off in the Final, itself 1998: Simeone went down like he had been shot, when tapped on the leg by Beckham (who was admittedly stupid) and got him sent off...And I forgot 1994: Maradona - This time, drugs cheat !
I know they play good football now, but that horrible man is in charge and I, for one, don't want them to win this World Cup.
Old 24-06-2010, 07:19 AM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle
and I, for one, don't want them to win this World Cup.
I think your going to be disappointed Maiden.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 24-06-2010, 07:36 AM

Leeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle
Let's have a history lesson - 1966: They tried to kick us out of the World Cup
1982: Went to war with us when THEY invaded British owed land 1986: Maradona - Cheating Hand Ball w*****r 1990: Horrible, Horrible Team who somehow cheated and kicked their way to the WC Final and then, I think had 2 sent off in the Final, itself 1998: Simeone went down like he had been shot, when tapped on the leg by Beckham (who was admittedly stupid) and got him sent off...And I forgot 1994: Maradona - This time, drugs cheat !
I know they play good football now, but that horrible man is in charge and I, for one, don't want them to win this World Cup.
owed or owned?
Old 24-06-2010, 07:53 AM
Since '67

ozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wonder if any of these 'erberts will turn up when Melbourne Victory play Boca Juniors, next Month.
Old 24-06-2010, 07:59 AM
Sorted out and slung out

La Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Once they get knocked out that banner will go down quicker than the ARA General Belgrano
Old 24-06-2010, 08:02 AM

limited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH
If they wanted to get the message across to the intended recipients - us I imagine - they could have written it in English.

I think a better translation is 'go feck your mothers c...? or simply put 'mother feckers'.

It is used liberally here from a powerful provocative insult down to there being no milk in the fridge.
I'll say to those bunch of boludos with the banner, P de M. Actually, an Argentinian friend has congratulated me about England's win yesterday. I don't think she realises we might play each other in the quarters!

Concha is not an insult in many other Spanish speaking countries. It just means shell.
Old 24-06-2010, 08:04 AM

Kevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by leicester1
Historically I think our main rivals should be France. We've never seen eye to eye with them and there have been countless wars.

The Germany thing is all one sided and built up by the media. Germany couldnt give 2 hoots about us, for them the team to beat is Holland.
Old 24-06-2010, 08:19 AM

We hardly ever play France. At the mo, they are cheese eating surrender monkeys in any case.
Old 24-06-2010, 09:14 AM

GDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGDP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice
If you look closely, you can see Andy Murray holding it up

Old 24-06-2010, 09:22 AM

howard is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fear
At least we know where to shove the hand of god.