Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

View Poll Results: Favourite World Cup TV presenter/pundit
Gary Lineker 5 14.29%
Colin Murray 1 2.86%
Emmanuel Adebayor 0 0%
Lee Dixon 0 0%
Alan Hansen 4 11.43%
Roy Hodgson 4 11.43%
Jurgen Klinsmann 4 11.43%
Harry Redknapp 1 2.86%
Clarence Seedorf 8 22.86%
Alan Shearer 2 5.71%
Gordon Strachan 1 2.86%
Adrian Chiles 2 5.71%
Matt Smith 0 0%
Edgar Davids 0 0%
Marcel Desailly 3 8.57%
Robbie Earle 0 0%
Kevin Keegan 0 0%
Lucas Radebe 0 0%
Gareth Southgate 0 0%
Andy Townsend 0 0%
Patrick Viera 0 0%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 23-06-2010, 12:57 PM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Favourite World Cup TV presenter/pundit

Who's your favourite World Cup TV presenter or pundit? This refers to the guys in the studio, not the commentary team.

The Poll lists 21 BBC/ITV presenters and pundits. BBC presenters Gary Lineker and Colin Murray followed by the BBC pundits, then ITV presenters Adrian Chiles and Matt Smith followed by the ITV pundits

Last edited by Louis; 23-06-2010 at 01:05 PM.
Old 23-06-2010, 01:08 PM
chemical olympics

humpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Adrian Chiles has wound me up this World Cup

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens
Old 23-06-2010, 01:15 PM
Kitler

Baldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Every time I have been watching most of the pundits can't speak English.
I'm leaving on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again.
Old 23-06-2010, 01:17 PM
Naughty but nice

fioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldy
Every time I have been watching most of the pundits can't speak English.
To be fair to Klinsmann, he speaks better English than Keegan etc

CPFC - Top 2 Tiers 1977 to ----

Seasons in the Top Flight - CPFC - 19 BHAFC - 6
Brig**on - Taking it since 1901
Old 23-06-2010, 01:20 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Seedorf. The guy just oozes class.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 23-06-2010, 01:21 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Gary Lineker easily, whoever voted for Murray should be ashamed of themselves - the guy who still argues that Maicon meant his goal? Leave off.
Old 23-06-2010, 01:21 PM

Cuddles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCuddles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCuddles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCuddles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCuddles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCuddles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCuddles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCuddles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCuddles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCuddles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCuddles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I've liked Klinsmann's comments when I've seen him.

Adrian Chiles is believing his own hype more & more imo.
Old 23-06-2010, 01:22 PM
A gift

CarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is here
Lawrenson but I voted Desailly. I love Marcel.

Cheers Marcellyboys,

Carlos
Old 23-06-2010, 01:25 PM
That's a paddling

Jasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Clarence Seedorf.

Roy Hodgson a close second.
Old 23-06-2010, 01:39 PM
A gift

CarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is here
Murray has been funny but being a presenter is an unfair advantage. His Rooney rant parody was business class.

Bonus points for Robbie Earle for being entertaining off of the field too.

Cheers Toutyboys,

Carlos
Old 23-06-2010, 04:26 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle
Gary Lineker easily, whoever voted for Murray should be ashamed of themselves - the guy who still argues that Maicon meant his goal? Leave off.
I've been wanting to reply to this in that first thread. Was watching that 500 Great Goals show and Maicon had the exact same goal in a friendly against Portugal back in 2008 (I think). I mean exactly the same. Hard to believe that he didn't mean it twice and it went straight in twice.

Last edited by Funk Butter; 23-06-2010 at 04:30 PM.
Old 23-06-2010, 04:34 PM

yorkpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyorkpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyorkpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyorkpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyorkpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyorkpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyorkpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyorkpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyorkpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyorkpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineyorkpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
gabby logan . better looking than the others
Old 23-06-2010, 04:37 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter
I've been wanting to reply to this in that first thread. Was watching that 500 Great Goals show and Maicon had the exact same goal in a friendly against Portugal back in 2008 (I think). I mean exactly the same. Hard to believe that he didn't mean it twice and it went straight in twice.

Not for me. Vs Portugal you can see his body shape is different, plus the ball is not so heavy and the angle is on for a shot. Vs North Korea, the ball is too heavy to even contemplate shooting, and he looks for a cross.
Old 23-06-2010, 04:38 PM
Doing nothing is a choice

firesign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is here
Seriously, I cannot make out a word that Adebayor says. I know he's speaking in English but I can't work out if he's good or bad.
Old 23-06-2010, 04:51 PM

Icy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is here
Desailly followed by Hodgeson.