Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 21-10-2010, 06:28 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is here
anyone found any frees worth getting straight away?
Old 21-10-2010, 06:31 PM
We are staying up

hamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Got Danny shitu on a free.
Old 21-10-2010, 06:32 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterYoda
anyone found any frees worth getting straight away?
Shittu and Mendy are playing well for me thus far, but I've only finished the friendlies.
Old 25-10-2010, 10:52 AM

dan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What is our transfer budget and wage budget?
And is it possible to edit the data on the demo. I am going to try to download it today.
Old 25-10-2010, 10:53 AM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan27
What is our transfer budget and wage budget?
And is it possible to edit the data on the demo. I am going to try to download it today.
250k transfer
Old 25-10-2010, 11:07 AM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Dougie's coaching stats aren't very good. Still couldn't bring myself to sack him.

Werner Herzog
Old 25-10-2010, 11:13 AM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can't wait for the real thing after playing the demo, but mainly so I can amend a few things through the editor. For instance our youngsters require a bit more stat credit, at least potential wise in my opinion and Vaughan on loan is a must especially as his stats are very good on the game. Marrow is also vastly under rated on the game and there are other errors such as Moses being poor stats wise and Palace having loan debt I believe...
Old 25-10-2010, 12:53 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Not downloaded this yet - will wait for the real thing.

Palace data has been piss poor every season since Ben stopped doing it (other than when Brian did it for a few months).

Have the mistakes been raised on their forums?
Old 25-10-2010, 02:00 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is here
demo seems to need a lot more effort than I'm willing to put in.

Keep conceding late goals and penalties and can't even beat anyone convincingly in friendlies.

The data being inaccurate doesn't help - picking the best rated players in the game gives a team that is just nothing like our actual team.
Old 25-10-2010, 02:48 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
been a few versions since i have hit the fm action.. so far looks good overall. few minor issues mostly specific to palace though..

cant buy a goal. played 3 league games.. 3 0-0 draws! won the league cup 2-0 against the mighty gills. signed robbie fowler out of pure desperation and he hasnt scored since the friendlies.

no vaughn is gutting (see above) anyone know if this sort of thing will be sorted in the final version?

apparently palace owe something like 25million??!! oh no we dont!

highlights keeps resetting from key to full game for no apparent reason. makes it very very slow and annoying at times. will quickly get sick of resetting it if pressing on through the seasons on a full game.

otherwise mostly just a case of getting used to it. impressed so far
Old 25-10-2010, 02:59 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
If someone is getting the Palace finances wrong, given how we've been in the news for it, they need sacking ASAP.
Old 25-10-2010, 03:12 PM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This series of games isn't what it once was.

Whatever happened to BW_Palace anyway? Always enjoyed his toys chucking out of the pram on those network-hosted games of FM. He got quite possessive about the database didn't he?
Old 25-10-2010, 03:40 PM

Good times. I think he was right to be so possessive - the Palace data was best when first Benzhiyi and then he did it. It's been crap either side and since.
Old 25-10-2010, 03:42 PM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
No, I meant the network database for our online games. He wouldn't let us have it (without a fight).
Old 25-10-2010, 09:27 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Thanks for the praise Nav - I took that data stuff bloody seriously. (Too seriously, which is why I had to stop doing it - I'd spend literally hours putting numbers into spreadsheets trying to balance out the squad. Nookie and Riccardo take the piss about it to this day.)

Was fun while it lasted.

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 25-10-2010, 11:28 PM

dan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's not too bad. Very difficult to get any consistency. Won all but 1 of my friendlies easily with Counago scored a hatful and only lost to Man City 1-0. 14th in the league after 5 games, 2 wins,1 draw,2 losses. Struggle to score other than set plays and now with Counago injured for 5 months I don't see us scoring without Vaughan. Signed Ecclestone on loan but it's not the same as Vaughan. Great game, looking forward to the real thing now.
Old 26-10-2010, 08:41 AM

Where is the best place to pre-order this?
Old 26-10-2010, 08:50 AM
We are staying up

hamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolinkins
Where is the best place to pre-order this?
£24.99 on play.com the other week. Not sure what it is now.
Old 26-10-2010, 11:39 AM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
I've avoided making signings as I wanted to keep it real and have the original playing squad and its bloody difficult. We're about 19th at the end of October and going nowhere fast
Old 26-10-2010, 11:59 AM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here
There were some cracking memories from FM06.

Remember the roided up donkeys that Ainsworth flogged to Brian and DaveMatt constantly getting relegated.

Fun fun fun.

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!