Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 16-08-2010, 09:25 PM

Sodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSodermalm came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Oh dear, it might be because I've had a couple of drinks tonight but when I saw the name of the thread I thought it was about some French celebrity I had not heard of having to go to court!
Old 16-08-2010, 10:09 PM
Yehmon, oo...

joe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
From the stats on his Wiki page, he appears to have a decent goalscoring record in the French league for mid-table sides, but can't quite get into the side for the bigger teams when they subseqeuently snap him up.

I mean hell we ain't Monaco or St Etienne by any stretch so he'll do nicely!
Old 16-08-2010, 10:15 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeH
Looking at the photo in that link:

1) What is he playing with? Certainly looks like he's got ball play down to a tee...
2) what is his mate looking at?
It does look like some meeting on Hampstead Heath.
Old 16-08-2010, 10:19 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy m
Do they sort their transfers out better than us then, the French?
I have no idea but they are strange comments.

I don't really follow the frog league apart from wishing Girondins well. I sort of keep an eye on the national team although with Domenech gone that'll be less entertaining.

Looking at the french media for cycling and rugby news will do me.
Old 16-08-2010, 10:26 PM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for you
I just want a striker. Anyone will do

We we'll see how he does on trial if he comes. Burleys decision is the right one.

Follow me on http://http://twitter.com/RyWalCP
Old 16-08-2010, 10:39 PM

The Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sounds interesting. We will ned to keep an eye out for the names in our ressie friendly against West Ham tomorrow afternoon. Just out of interest it seems Sears and Nouble will be playing for the Hammers so lots of loan material on show for everyone.
Old 16-08-2010, 11:08 PM
Banned by Moderators

doodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Looks a pretty good player to me and only just turned 26.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 17-08-2010, 12:02 AM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
If something looks too good to be true...................
But could it be?
Old 17-08-2010, 12:08 AM
Noot! Noot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodledandy
Looks a pretty good player to me and only just turned 26.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
TBF the defending on those goals where shown was absolutely appalling. People just jogging alongside and such like. Looks a fop in that too, though that may not be his fault.
Old 17-08-2010, 06:04 AM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
The goalkeepers were well crap, but, George will decide.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 17-08-2010, 06:26 AM
Not in Oz

EagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Doesn't seem to have played many first team games in the last few seasons according to wiki. Hopefully if this is true he can impress
Old 17-08-2010, 06:42 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
The first goal on the youtube clip was a lovely piece of control-turn-score and he looks to move well too. However a four minute video with about 3 minutes of still images is hardly inspiring.

I think someone needs to scout him on Football Manager before I decide.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 17-08-2010, 06:45 AM
Septum surgery hurts.

bendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Looking at the coments the fans have left on the two links it seems they don't rate him eg 'Why try and make all our money back on mediocre players that no-one wants?' 'let Grax go for free.. of course;.
Old 17-08-2010, 06:49 AM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
I suspect the wages will be a big problem, even if this is true. Seems to me, that most French players are pretty greedy with their salary demands, when they come to the UK. And of course, most P'Shit numpty clubs, pay them what they want !
Old 17-08-2010, 08:40 AM

kestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gerry Queen
Sounds interesting. We will ned to keep an eye out for the names in our ressie friendly against West Ham tomorrow afternoon.
Does anybody know anything about this West Ham friendly? Where is it being played? I'm off this week and could go on a spying mission!
Old 17-08-2010, 08:46 AM

The Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by kestoneagle
Does anybody know anything about this West Ham friendly? Where is it being played? I'm off this week and could go on a spying mission!
It's beinig played at at Thurrock apparantly. 2pm kick off. ..... Mum's the word
Old 17-08-2010, 08:47 AM

cockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is here

Last edited by cockles; 17-08-2010 at 10:01 AM.
Old 17-08-2010, 09:08 AM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
how would one pronounce his name?
Old 17-08-2010, 09:18 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
"Gra" or "Gwa", I would guess.
Old 17-08-2010, 09:19 AM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for you
Im going for the typical English style "Say how you see it"

So im saying Seb Grax

Follow me on http://http://twitter.com/RyWalCP