Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 11-10-2010, 02:40 PM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Old 11-10-2010, 05:19 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Omen, please can you explain what you mean about debt & punishments.
Do you mean as long as they're out of debt in following season?
Old 11-10-2010, 05:55 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Neil, ardeo - I got my eye on a few players that qualify to play for you.
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 11-10-2010, 06:25 PM

TrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarnageReeper
WOOOO!!! Anyone wanna few friendlies???
Carnage I'm up for a couple of friendlies tonight if you want
Old 11-10-2010, 06:37 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceMonkey
Omen, please can you explain what you mean about debt & punishments.
Do you mean as long as they're out of debt in following season?
potentially contentious
Old 11-10-2010, 06:37 PM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletEagle
Neil, ardeo - I got my eye on a few players that qualify to play for you.
Who?
Old 11-10-2010, 06:53 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If I PM them to you can I have them?
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 11-10-2010, 06:54 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

My squad is done with a last minute U-tun aided by Carnage

Quote:
Old 11-10-2010, 07:00 PM
Exploring....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletEagle
If I PM them to you can I have them?
I'll guarantee I won't tell anyone, that's all.
Old 11-10-2010, 07:25 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

Can you tell me if you want them Neil?

Quote:
Old 11-10-2010, 07:34 PM
If in doubt, Clout it out

The Shadmeister scanned the skies with rainbow eyesThe Shadmeister scanned the skies with rainbow eyesThe Shadmeister scanned the skies with rainbow eyesThe Shadmeister scanned the skies with rainbow eyesThe Shadmeister scanned the skies with rainbow eyesThe Shadmeister scanned the skies with rainbow eyesThe Shadmeister scanned the skies with rainbow eyesThe Shadmeister scanned the skies with rainbow eyesThe Shadmeister scanned the skies with rainbow eyesThe Shadmeister scanned the skies with rainbow eyesThe Shadmeister scanned the skies with rainbow eyes
Chelsea Football Club Finalise Squad in Preperation for Transfer Window CAOS!!

More to follow............

FWL Team: Chelsea FC

Come on! Where are you!?! Lets be having you!!!
Old 11-10-2010, 07:35 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

OMEN - I have a problem:

Suppose the following:

I currently have a 500k squad.

I spend 100k on the U21 upgrade

This upgrade makes my lowest U21 player "free"

Do I then have 10k to spend on players, so that effectively I have a budget of 510k in wages, but because of the U21 upgrade I had spent, I will only pay 500k?

Quote:
Old 11-10-2010, 07:58 PM
Sad loner with a gun!

Panzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
I would imagine any upgrades don't take effect until the following season
Ow!

Fifa World League:
Founder Member: 2008
Team: Polonia Bytom 2008-2009
Lech Poznan 2009-2011

XBox 360 Gamer Tag:- Panzeruk
Old 11-10-2010, 07:59 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
On for friendlies now

Just to reiterate, if I suddenly leave during a game it's cos my baby has demanded something of me.
Sorry in advance!
Old 11-10-2010, 08:00 PM
Eep! Woot!

Ah didn't think about buying an upgrade this season.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:13 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzer
I would imagine any upgrades don't take effect until the following season
Ah, so I would be paying for all my players?

Quote:
Old 11-10-2010, 08:14 PM

TrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Upgrades? What upgrades?

Did anyone manage to put a list of rules together i could have a look at please?
Old 11-10-2010, 08:19 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

Arteta, Young and Bodmer all released

Quote:
Old 11-10-2010, 08:58 PM
Xbox GT - Rasta Killer 23

KardanG is finding a place in our heartKardanG is finding a place in our heartKardanG is finding a place in our heartKardanG is finding a place in our heartKardanG is finding a place in our heart
When will the draft be?

Predictions

Premier League – I feel that all leagues can be wide open this season. This being because being extremely good at FIFA10 doesn’t mean that you will be the same for FIFA11.

After a dominating season last season in the Championship Hypje will have a good chance. The old gentleman Pimmy also looks strong on FIFA11 and will probably be up there at the top again. But it is the Premiership, and the players are not there for nothing, they are all well proven players and it could be anyone’s, Good luck.

Championship –I hope to do well this season but it could be hard. Shad has just come down from the premiership and is an extremely good player after the 5-0 ‘spanking’ he gave me in the Fairwell Cup group stage.
Bullet could also be one to watch after a Almost clean sweep in league 1 losing only 1 of 7 games played.

League 1 –Hard one to predict, Seaside is apparently quite a good player so he could be in contention for the league.

Are you ready for the Arsenal Galácticos

Last edited by KardanG; 11-10-2010 at 10:27 PM.
Old 11-10-2010, 11:01 PM

Seaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How long does each season normally last, out of interest?

Really looking forward to this, when's the draft?

Last edited by Seaside Eagle; 11-10-2010 at 11:17 PM.