Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 02-12-2010, 10:46 AM

eaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003
I thought they did well with that presentation.
Presentation was good and really England should get it. It would be great if the World Cup was in England in 2018. My children would be 14 and 10. What an amazing time that will be for them and me of course.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:47 AM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsensibleLiam
Are the presentations not meant to show why our football is so good though? I would say 92 professional clubs all supported by large amounts of people would be worth mentioning and the excitements of the play offs and final day deciders would be something I would stick in rather than Nani running through the centre of the pitch unopposed.
Yep - I understand what you are saying, but they seemed to centre the presentation on football in the community and football development plus the facilities available.

I just hope the panel didn't watch the Birmingham v Villa game last night.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:50 AM

eaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses groweaglesboy2 knows where the wild roses grow
I also think they were trying to get across that foreign players want to play in England and that's why the World Cup should be played here.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:55 AM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Russia's not in the running (apparently), Putin's late withdrawal was because he got wind that they had no chance and he doesn't like to be associated with losing.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:57 AM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Are the presentations not meant to show why our football is so good though? I would say 92 professional clubs all supported by large amounts of people would be worth mentioning and the excitements of the play offs and final day deciders would be something I would stick in rather than Nani running through the centre of the pitch unopposed.
it's about getting votes from people that sadly don't know anything below our top 4

they have simply tailored the presentation to them
Old 02-12-2010, 10:59 AM
SHUT IT SLAG

Location: We're the Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner
Jack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If the FIFA voters haven't already made up their minds, and were just waiting for a presentation, I'd be amazed.

It's looking like England/Qatar by the way.
The president of the Commission Mr. Delors said at press conference the other day that he wanted the European Parliament to be the democratic body of the community, he wanted the Commission to be the Executive and he wanted the Council of Ministers to be the Senate.

No. No. No.

Margaret Thatcher
Speech in Houses of Parliament
30th October 1990
Old 02-12-2010, 11:04 AM
South Londons No1

Godstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Top class presentation, they can't do any more....
Old 02-12-2010, 11:07 AM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesboy2
I also think they were trying to get across that foreign players want to play in England and that's why the World Cup should be played here.
Zaha, Moses, Davis, Speroni. All foreign.
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:08 AM
Cinnamon Stick

Chris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletEagle
Zaha, Moses, Davis, Speroni. All foreign.
Wheres Zaha from?

Genuine question - I want to know!
Old 02-12-2010, 11:10 AM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Leitch
Wheres Zaha from?

Genuine question - I want to know!
Ivory Coast
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:11 AM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

Thinking about it, VicMo is a brilliant example about how football can change lives...

Quote:
Old 02-12-2010, 11:14 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Russian presentation is so....Russian !!

If they haven't made up their minds, the Russian preso has helped them

ps - was that an artifical pitch for the world cup final Sasha ?
Old 02-12-2010, 11:18 AM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:
No, they did it exactly right.

This Russian presentation is dire
Old 02-12-2010, 11:18 AM

Seaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The Russian presentation was well made, but made me cringe.

England should get it; but we won't.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:19 AM

Seaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Free travel around Russia for people with match tickets. Hmmm....
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
I think I'd like Spain to get this World Cup. Would be very good for employment.
Another Universe

unsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Youtha..
Old 02-12-2010, 11:20 AM

Made me laugh.

"2008 YUFA Cup"
Old 02-12-2010, 11:23 AM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
I have a feeling in my bones that England will get it.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:24 AM
wer der waabbit

IAN WALSH IAN WALSH IAN WALSH IAN WALSH IAN WALSH IAN WALSH IAN WALSH IAN WALSH IAN WALSH IAN WALSH IAN WALSH
f vck russia