Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 05-12-2010, 02:08 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypje
Where to start..

just played Bullet.. it was 3-3 and he disconnected/quit with me on the attack in the 90th minute.

But 2 of his goals I am not at all happy with. His first he paused it about 5mins in for a good 10 seconds or so, unpaused and scored straight away.

His second... he fouled my defender in my box, got a yellow card, but for some reason advantage was played and my defenders ran into eachother and he scored? Sorry but where's the advantage there?

Very very unsporting to score there.

Not a happy customer.
Look mate I can understand why you might be unhappy since we never finished our game, but it is a bit out of order if a guy says he didn't quit to call bullshit to come crying on here. Why would I quit when it is 3-3? Im not going to get a better result am I?

As I have already told you, the first one I paused to sort out a bit of lag, just like you did before you quit in the first match, and then came back on, and you tackled me before I tackled you back. I didn't "just score", we played for a bit.

For the second, my view of it was that you tried to pass it out. And it wasn't as though Bignall tackled you in the goal - it was a tight angle and you had players on the line.
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.

Last edited by BulletEagle; 05-12-2010 at 02:12 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 02:17 PM

hypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear it
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletEagle
Look mate I can understand why you might be unhappy since we never finished our game, but it is a bit out of order if a guy says he didn't quit to call bullshit to come crying on here. Why would I quit when it is 3-3? Im not going to get a better result am I?

As I have already told you, the first one I paused to sort out a bit of lag, just like you did before you quit in the first match, and then came back on, and you tackled me before I tackled you back. I didn't "just score", we played for a bit.

For the second, my view of it was that you tried to pass it out. And it wasn't as though Bignall tackled you in the goal - it was a tight angle and you had players on the line.
Just a complete lie tbh.. you unpaused it, played a chip throughball, I couldnt switch to my defenders in time, you scored.

And no I didnt try to pass it out. I was waiting for the free kick and my defenders ran into eachother! You should've kicked the ball out.

SXIX FA Cup Winners
SXIX World Club Cup Gold Winners
SXVIII World Club Cup Silver Winners
SXVIII Charity Shield Winners
SXVII Premiership Champions
SXV Premiership Champions
SXIV Premiership Champions
SXIII Championship Champions
SXII League Shield Winners
SXII League One Champions
SXI Conference Champions

GT: pdblair
Old 05-12-2010, 02:20 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Well we will have a rematch anyway because we didnt finish, but I don't think you are telling the full story
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 05-12-2010, 02:20 PM

Seaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Doesn't sound like the most sporting of games
Old 05-12-2010, 02:21 PM

hypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear ithypje might as well just grin and bear it
Anyway, when do you want to re-play it? Please also reset your router because it was fairly laggy at times.

SXIX FA Cup Winners
SXI Conference Champions

Old 05-12-2010, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Well we will have a rematch anyway because we didnt finish, but I don't think you are telling the full story
It's not like I lost and am complaing about the result. I'm complaining about your unsporting behaviour!

If you don't think you did anything wrong then fine.. I just hope I don't have to play you too often. Which is a shame because I've played you 8 times before, and I can honestly say i've enjoyed every game.

SXIX FA Cup Winners
SXI Conference Champions

Old 05-12-2010, 02:35 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Did Bullet pause the game while the ball was in play? PM did warn you about doing that Bullet. If you needed to sort something out you should have kicked the ball out and then paused. I will favour the other team if I hear it has been done again.

The rest of the complaints don't seem like much of a problem to me - it might have been a frustrating game glitch Hypje, but I don't think you can expect too much sportsmanship in a league game. Just like in real life - blame the ref!

To me it sounds like a full replay is best. Just treat that game as a warm-up.
Old 05-12-2010, 02:41 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen
Did Bullet pause the game while the ball was in play? PM did warn you about doing that Bullet. If you needed to sort something out you should have kicked the ball out and then paused. I will favour the other team if I hear it has been done again.

The rest of the complaints don't seem like much of a problem to me - it might have been a frustrating game glitch Hypje, but I don't think you can expect too much sportsmanship in a league game. Just like in real life - blame the ref!

To me it sounds like a full replay is best. Just treat that game as a warm-up.
Yes, it was in play, but a) I had hoofed it in the air and paused while it was there, not while it was with my player and b) he'd already paused during play in our first game to try to sort out before he abandoned it. And I don't see his complaints about the other goal. You cant stand with the ball at your feet and hope for the ref to give a free kick when e is playing advantage as it doesn't happen in FIFA.

Anyway,

Peterboro 3
Jerome x2, Agbonlahor

Lyon 1
Pederson (Bignall)

Quote:

Last edited by BulletEagle; 05-12-2010 at 02:47 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 02:44 PM
Holmesdale Block C/Row 16

NathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Anyway,

Peterboro 3
Jerome x2, Agbonlahor

Lyon 1
Pederson
Old 05-12-2010, 02:46 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanCPFCD
Was a very close game

Quote:
Old 05-12-2010, 02:53 PM
Holmesdale Block C/Row 16

NathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bullet, you up for a friendly a bit later on? I wanna see what all the fuss is about.

EDIT: I think I might have played you yesterday but I was having a seriously bad day.
Old 05-12-2010, 02:55 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Don't pause it when it's in play!
Old 05-12-2010, 03:03 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

Name a time Nathan and I should be able to come on

Quote:
Old 05-12-2010, 03:05 PM
XBL - Pimmy131

Pimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another day
Peterborough 3 - 1 Lyon

Posh get off to a good start with a helping hand from re-instated club captain Van Hout. The giant keeper had a fine performance and with Ribery back at London Road Peterborough looked like an attacking threat again.

Agbonlohor got the first beating the keeper to the ball with his head to nod home. Lyon then equalised and had the home side on the ropes for a while. Jerome then restored the lead and a late goal from the striker to double his tally killed the game off.

Good game bullet, well played.
Follows: Palace
Old 05-12-2010, 03:07 PM
Sad loner with a gun!

Panzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzer
oo! 1 rule I forgot to put in the rules (newbies take note)

Do not pause the game when the ball is in play you must wait until the ball is dead (Goal kick, throw in, free kick etc).

*If you have possesion & you want to use the menu, play the ball so it will go out of play where no one is around or can stop it, it would be ok to pause just before the ball goes out.
I said this last season & people said "that's a silly rule" Some however did mention there may be a legitimate reason (babies, spilt drinks, really bad lag msg for quitting etc). From now on however I think it should be enforced, anyone pausing in play MUST have a valid excuse or punishment will be imposed
Ow!

Fifa World League:
Founder Member: 2008
Team: Polonia Bytom 2008-2009
Lech Poznan 2009-2011

XBox 360 Gamer Tag:- Panzeruk
Old 05-12-2010, 03:08 PM
XBL - Pimmy131

Pimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another day
anyone else up for lge game?
Follows: Palace
Old 05-12-2010, 03:11 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
For all you newbies and some of you who have now played in the FWL for a number of seasons, could I please just remind you of something?
This was started for FUN , for us BBS members to play each other on line for FUN. We win lose and draw but play it for FUN. Its a video game which you play for FUN.

I hope you can see the point I am trying to make hear.
Old 05-12-2010, 03:16 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pallet
For all you newbies and some of you who have now played in the FWL for a number of seasons, could I please just remind you of something?
This was started for FUN , for us BBS members to play each other on line for FUN. We win lose and draw but play it for FUN. Its a video game which you play for FUN.

Exactly, couldn't agree more.

Quote:
Old 05-12-2010, 03:21 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pallet
I can't hear. Shout louder.

Many seasons ago people used to moan about me being too competitive. I'm glad these new boys have taken the attention away from me
Old 05-12-2010, 03:22 PM
'or 0=0'

And still no injuries... hmph