Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 15-01-2011, 08:57 PM

Jon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester 76
If it is a choice between us & Cardiff, why would he choose a relegation battle over a promotion chance ?
He wouldnt get in a team over bothroyd and chopra/bellamy, by the sounds of it he wants 1st team football, he'd get that every week here.
Old 15-01-2011, 09:31 PM
Safe European Home

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddiscombeCPFC
Got a sneaky feeling we'll pull this one off.

I reckon CPFC 2010 have put in a sensible offer and they are not budging. Good on them. If nothing else comes off - all this talk of Baaaadiff etc - i reckon he'll back to Selhurst.

Vaughn, Iversen, Easter and Zaha (and cameos from scannell and andrew, if he stays) should be enough to keep us up. Either way, its quality we're sticking to our guns and not paying silly money.
I'd agree with this if I thought they'd get any service. With the apology of a midfield that we currently have, I wonder. I think we need to spend the money here right now.
Old 15-01-2011, 09:34 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Not sure he is a quality striker to be honest but alot better than what we currently have!
Old 15-01-2011, 09:58 PM

Ron Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRon Dogers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDawg
I'd agree with this if I thought they'd get any service. With the apology of a midfield that we currently have, I wonder. I think we need to spend the money here right now.
whilst that in the main is a good point, midfields need some movement. Easily our best in recent times has been Ben but he needed a Jobi to make space and runs to find. The Swansea defenders must have thought about taking deckchairs out for the second half as it was so easy.

At least Vaughan lets defenders know they have had an afternoon's work even if he is not the most composed finisher. Iverson and Pablo didn't have much to work on but did they break sweat?
Old 16-01-2011, 12:56 PM

DaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just passing on some information from a mate of mine who goes to the same local as a certain chief scout, Mr Kember, supposedly a deal for James Vaughan has been agreed and will sign a permanent deal with Palace this week, Kember was at a match yesterday running his eye over a left back, and we have resumed talks with QPR over a deal for a midfielder either on loan or a permanent deal, my guess would be Martin Rowlands again. Just passing the info on.
Old 16-01-2011, 12:58 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveP
Just passing on some information from a mate of mine who goes to the same local as a certain chief scout, Mr Kember, supposedly a deal for James Vaughan has been agreed and will sign a permanent deal with Palace this week, Kember was at a match yesterday running his eye over a left back, and we have resumed talks with QPR over a deal for a midfielder either on loan or a permanent deal, my guess would be Martin Rowlands again. Just passing the info on.
If true, I'll hunt you down and bum love you.

If not true, I'll hunt you down and bum love you with an angry look on my face.

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 16-01-2011, 12:58 PM

xRyanCPFCx scores more often than Peter SimpsonxRyanCPFCx scores more often than Peter SimpsonxRyanCPFCx scores more often than Peter SimpsonxRyanCPFCx scores more often than Peter SimpsonxRyanCPFCx scores more often than Peter SimpsonxRyanCPFCx scores more often than Peter SimpsonxRyanCPFCx scores more often than Peter SimpsonxRyanCPFCx scores more often than Peter SimpsonxRyanCPFCx scores more often than Peter SimpsonxRyanCPFCx scores more often than Peter SimpsonxRyanCPFCx scores more often than Peter Simpson
Quote:
I Hope Your Right! and not having us on!
Old 16-01-2011, 01:01 PM
SE26

The Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Sniper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Would be pleased if this was true.

Judging by Freedmans comment on Easter yesterday "Hes a good player and one that will come on and score goals for us" suggests that we will have another striker ahead of him.. step forward James Vaughan hopefully.
Old 16-01-2011, 01:06 PM
Banned by Moderators

CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87
Think signing Vaughen on a permanent would be an excellent statement of intent that we are looking to stay in this division and believe he will come on leaps and bounds for us (didn't think he looked bad at all during the loan spell just didn't get the chances). Sign him up. Oh and get someone in who can thread a pass to him.
Old 16-01-2011, 01:07 PM
Holmesdale Block C/Row 16

NathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I would absolutely love this.

If by next Sat we have a new LB, a DM (Rowlands) and James Vaughan then I will consider this transfer window a success. All we need now is a solid CB that I don't wince at every time an opposition attack comes.
Old 16-01-2011, 01:08 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Would rather it was Leigertwood but Rowlands will do
Old 16-01-2011, 01:14 PM

Seaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanCPFCD
I would absolutely love this.

If by next Sat we have a new LB, a DM (Rowlands) and James Vaughan then I will consider this transfer window a success. All we need now is a solid CB that I don't wince at every time an opposition attack comes.
Is the correct answer.

The best thing about this is that with 2010 in charge we won't have been ****ed over with regards to prices.
Old 16-01-2011, 01:15 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Not Leggy, we want someone who can win and then pass the ball to their own players
Old 16-01-2011, 01:16 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal
Not Leggy, we want someone who can win and then pass the ball to their own players
Ah I see what you mean Best ship out Garbage then
Old 16-01-2011, 01:20 PM

Seaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi
Ah I see what you mean Best ship out Garbage then
He will be used as cover, we will have Marrow and a new CM in there. Just wonder how we are to incorporate Danns.

Iverson Easter
Danns Ambrose
Marrow New CDM

That's a lovely team.
Old 16-01-2011, 01:23 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Vaughan on the bench for Everton today..
Old 16-01-2011, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1
Vaughan on the bench for Everton today..
Saying goodbye, I hope.

If he comes on, I hope he's awful.
Old 16-01-2011, 01:25 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Rather mahon than rowlands but either would do
Old 16-01-2011, 01:26 PM

sheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal
TBH, I think he's exactly the kind of player we'd benefit from at the moment. Suspect it was Rowlands though
Old 16-01-2011, 01:29 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepy
TBH, I think he's exactly the kind of player we'd benefit from at the moment.
We have enough headless chickens that can't pass the ball to a team mate stood 5 yards away, thanks