Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 14-03-2011, 09:47 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
STUPID EA SERVERS
Old 14-03-2011, 09:47 PM
Blap.

scottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman says
Omen, can we have a Premiership Cup?

First name out of the hat gets a by? Then normal cup procedure?

Xbox Gamertag: Scotty Boii x
Old 14-03-2011, 09:50 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Pallet come back
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 14-03-2011, 09:55 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Premiership Cup Round 1

Chelsea FC v New York Red Bulls
Montpellier Herault SC v Scunthorpe United
Reading FC v Borussia Dortmund

Bye: Flamengo

Games to be played by the 28th March 2011
Old 14-03-2011, 09:57 PM
Blap.

scottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman saysscottyboiix don't care what the weatherman says
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen
Premiership Cup Round 1

Chelsea FC v New York Red Bulls
Montpellier Herault SC v Scunthorpe United
Reading FC v Borussia Dortmund

Bye: Flamengo

Games to be played by the 28th March 2011
Nice on Carlo

Old 14-03-2011, 10:01 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
All Championship peeps - I've got a big program to download (want to get into programming in C# - may mean we get some desktop apps for the FWL!) and it is 2.2GB so won't have the bandwidth to play games tonight.
Old 14-03-2011, 10:05 PM

TrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Quote:
All Championship peeps - I've got a big program to download (want to get into programming in C# - may mean we get some desktop apps for the FWL!) and it is 2.2GB so won't have the bandwidth to play games tonight.
Old 14-03-2011, 10:40 PM
Sad loner with a gun!

Panzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
DUH! play your games when you can PEOPLE
Ow!

Fifa World League:
Founder Member: 2008
Team: Polonia Bytom 2008-2009
Lech Poznan 2009-2011

XBox 360 Gamer Tag:- Panzeruk
Old 14-03-2011, 10:47 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Carl, I think you took my money from me when you shouldn't have. Should I not still have the 170,000 you took from me when money was given out?
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 14-03-2011, 10:56 PM
XBL - Pimmy131

Pimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another day
I h8 injuries but ive been very lucky previously so i cn forgive this time just
Follows: Palace
Old 14-03-2011, 11:06 PM
The sexy one

CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Another game against Giggy
Old 14-03-2011, 11:09 PM
Holmesdale Block C/Row 16

NathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just played my first two games of the season, league and cup v lydder. First game everything seemed to go against me and resulted in a flattering scoreline of 3 - 1 in lydders favour. Second game everything seemed to go for me and a flattering scoreline of 4 - 1 my favour kept me in the cup. 2 games, 0 cards, I will keep my discipline!!
Old 14-03-2011, 11:13 PM

Lydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Toronto 3 Olympiakos CFP 1

Rob Friend scores a brace against his former club as Toronto kick off the season with a win!
Old 14-03-2011, 11:14 PM
Eagles - CPFC & Philly

ardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Be interested to see how Bullet gets on against me, two lowest rated sides facing off against each other.

See how Bullet is without his SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSS

I might be about for games tomorrow night, but not sure, depends on housemate really.

Although think fines is a good way of making people play, maybe if you can't be available a certain number of nights during the 2 weeks.
Old 14-03-2011, 11:29 PM

topper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Carl any chance of seeing fwl on the Android market place? the android browsers are shocking.

gl everyone.
Old 14-03-2011, 11:37 PM
Blap.

Lost to daz 3-3 on pens in the prem cup. Had to restart game at halftime as the game froze. Good game Daz league games should be interesying

Old 15-03-2011, 06:21 AM

Seaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Carl, can Vfl Wolfsburg have their two trophies please?
Old 15-03-2011, 07:09 AM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletEagle
Carl, I think you took my money from me when you shouldn't have. Should I not still have the 170,000 you took from me when money was given out?
?

Quote:
Old 15-03-2011, 08:14 AM

Work Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Do I get a trophy for League 1 - or is it just the cups?

Should be on tonight if any of my oppo are about.
Old 15-03-2011, 08:21 AM
If in doubt, Clout it out

The Shadmeister scanned the skies with rainbow eyesThe Shadmeister scanned the skies with rainbow eyesThe Shadmeister scanned the skies with rainbow eyesThe Shadmeister scanned the skies with rainbow eyesThe Shadmeister scanned the skies with rainbow eyesThe Shadmeister scanned the skies with rainbow eyesThe Shadmeister scanned the skies with rainbow eyesThe Shadmeister scanned the skies with rainbow eyesThe Shadmeister scanned the skies with rainbow eyesThe Shadmeister scanned the skies with rainbow eyesThe Shadmeister scanned the skies with rainbow eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by topper
Carl any chance of seeing fwl on the Android market place? the android browsers are shocking.

gl everyone.
I second that!!

FWL Team: Chelsea FC

Come on! Where are you!?! Lets be having you!!!