Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 24-10-2012, 05:33 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Well iím back and bf3íd up. sort of, sorry to Frasier and co though . I have gone to the dark side. I have a ps3. Not my choice, it was a gift. The mrsís brother didnít use his so gave it to me as a housewarming pressie. First thing was get broadband in the new place and a copy of bf3. Hopefully going to the ps3 isnt as bad as heading to Bolton eh?!

So here i am, complete ps3 noob (never even touched one until now) and on it. first thoughts... i HATE the controller. Having previously been a ps2 man over the xbox i assumed it would be easy but now cant get to grips with this backward controller. Still time heals and all that.. free network games is a winner though.

So over to you.. any ps3írs still playing this. I have the premium version so any ps3ís wanna help a noob get back on top and fancy a game just add me.

My gamertag for ps3 (if thats what it is still called) is GARGANTUANCLUNGE
Look forward to it
Old 24-10-2012, 06:35 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You disgust me bigend1. Cheating on me with a PS3.
Old 24-10-2012, 06:39 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
mate i feel filthy and wrong. these controllers are no fun. it was a mega freebie, couldnt say no. paying the price though... a fault on my broadband means i disconnect every 15 mins or so. driving me crackers!!!
Old 24-10-2012, 07:28 PM
CPFC'Till'I'Die.

Rizza ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerRizza ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerRizza ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerRizza ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerRizza ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerRizza ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerRizza ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerRizza ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerRizza ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerRizza ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerRizza ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
heyy right well after noty getting along with the xbox and it costing me a fortune in the end ive decided to leave 1 Microsoft device and go back to my original Microsoft device the PC anyone play on this?

Xbox Id|RizZxD
Games. - FIFA 13 - Black ops 2
Add me :)
Old 07-11-2012, 08:22 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
PC all the way for me.

Though still getting the hang of BF, only started about six weeks ago.