Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 25-05-2011, 08:38 AM
evvo111

evvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is hereevvo111 Sam the man is here
I lost a lot of respect for Barca in the semi final BUT they are playing the chief wank team in the world, therefore I shall be cheering and singing ole as Barca string 20 passes together before Messi dribbles around a stunned Wank midfield and defence and scores his hat trick goal.
Old 25-05-2011, 08:40 AM

Halfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I dislike Man United. However it is not logical to support a foreign team against an English team.

To prove the logic. If Earth was attacked by aliens would you support North Korea, China, Syria, Russia, Iran, and Libya in their fight against them?
Old 25-05-2011, 08:42 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfwayline
I dislike Man United. However it is not logical to support a foreign team against an English team.

To prove the logic. If Earth was attacked by aliens would you support North Korea, China, Syria, Russia, Iran, and Libya in their fight against them?
This isn't logic...it's football.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 25-05-2011, 08:43 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
The aliens would be attacking the right people.
Old 25-05-2011, 08:46 AM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Just hope it's a bloody good game of football. Love watching Barca play and Messi is amazing - however, they are guilty of in Spain pretty much everything (and more) Utd are guilty of here so lets not pretend they are some angelic club who do no wrong.
Old 25-05-2011, 08:46 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfwayline

Interesting that you see footballers from another country as "aliens"
Old 25-05-2011, 08:47 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychokiller
So you'd prefer another Man Ure wankfest. People fawning over Ferguson as he tries to shut down journalists who ask him difficult questions? Endless footage of less-than-shit scumbags like Keane and Cantona without a single mention of their thuggish behaviour? And that will go on for months and months whereas the "Barca wankfest" will simply go away after a couple of days.

And the only thing you should be doing with your friends ManUre shirt is wiping your arse with it and rubbing it in his face.
i live in manchester so its a 24 hour a day united wankfest so think i am immune to it

in seriosuness, i am not supporting them, its just a lesser of 2 evils for me.
Old 25-05-2011, 08:49 AM
Who give you extra?

thehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Too bloody right. Any Palace fan who knows the history between the two clubs and has respect for real football in this country simply would not support ManUre in anything.

^^^^^^^
Old 25-05-2011, 08:50 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle
Just putting aside all my anti Moan U bias, they're not really an English team. They just play in an English league. TBF they are probably better than most, but on Saturday I suspect only Rio and Schreck will play and if you're talking British, possibly the Un-named Prem player (!), maybe Fletcher & O'Shea.
When the Gooners played Braca in the final in 2006/7 (?), I think they just had Sol Campbell, maybe Ashley Cole.
The Prem is basically a league full of Foreigners, many of them unashamedly mercenary, so who basically gives a f**k about supporting 'English' clubs in Europe anyway.
its mainly from the point of view of pissing of Platini who constantly berates english football in general simpyk for having the most successful league in Europe. He hates it when english teams to well. So therefore i would rather a team based in england (just for pedants) wins over a a spanish based team
Old 25-05-2011, 08:51 AM
Who give you extra?

thehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserH
i live in manchester so its a 24 hour a day united wankfest so think i am immune to it

in seriosuness, i am not supporting them, its just a lesser of 2 evils for me.
They've turned him!

I don't think I've supported an English Club in Europe for a long time. Maybe fulham when they went on the EUFA Cup run the other year.

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Too bloody right. Any Palace fan who knows the history between the two clubs and has respect for real football in this country simply would not support ManUre in anything.
They were right wankers when they took part in Geoff's leukaemia match and contributed to that charity. Devils.
Professional Cynic

ChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Only positive thing I can say about Moan U getting to the final is at least it isn't Spurs there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehalifaxman
I don't think I've supported an English Club in Europe for a long time. Maybe fulham when they went on the EUFA Cup run the other year.
Same on both counts. I pissed myself laughing when Real (who I don't even like) tore Spurs a new arsehole, but was genuinely gutted when Fulham were beaten so late in extra-time in the final.
Who give you extra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserH
its mainly from the point of view of pissing of Platini who constantly berates english football in general simpyk for having the most successful league in Europe. He hates it when english teams to well. So therefore i would rather a team based in england (just for pedants) wins over a a spanish based team
Didn't read this before I posted!

You are going to get negged (not by me thats not the way I roll) for sounding like a tabloid.
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

i think there is a massive difference between wanting a team to beat another and supporting a team. no one is supporting united, i wont be cheering either team but i would prefer it if the team based in england beat a team based in spain. simple.
Old 25-05-2011, 08:53 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolinkins
They were right wankers when they took part in Geoff's leukaemia match and contributed to that charity. Devils.
How many of the current Man Ure squad played in that game then?
Old 25-05-2011, 08:53 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehalifaxman
Didn't read this before I posted!

You are going to get negged (not by me thats not the way I roll) for sounding like a tabloid.
it true though mate, have you heard platini speak about football in england (not just prem)? he hates it and its nothing but jealousy as the french leagues are the equivlant oif the conference. he is an odius little twat and anything that pisses him off goes down well in my book.
Old 25-05-2011, 08:56 AM

Quote:
How many of the current Man Ure squad played in that game then?
You talked about history between the clubs, not about the current squad.

If you want to limit chat to the current squad, none of them have done anything to Palace (other than Scholes in 1998), so not sure there is any reason to dislike them if that is the criteria (of course, there are reasons beyond the current squad to dislike them - but lets not make out that the clubs hate each other - just ask Geoff)
Old 25-05-2011, 08:57 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Barcelona have long represented Catalunya in the face of fascism. They are a member owned sporting club of Barcelona, most of their team have come through their youth system. They play superlative football. They refuse a commerical sponsor on their shirts - but decided to promote Unicef.

Manchester United are owned by a family from thousands of miles away that know nothing of football and their sense of community is based on exploiting as much money as possible from the poor destined to live in their despicable trailer parks. They hate Man U fans and only want money and have loaded english football with the highest and most expensive debt ever seen - anywhere in the world. The club is managed by one of the vilest hypocritical bullies in public life. Their fans are glory seeking arrogant wankers. Their players believe they can act with absolute impunity and live above any basic social value and even manipulate the law to allow them fight, cheat and abuse with impunity.

I lived for 2 years in Barcelona in the 80's - two of the most exciting years of my life. I have spent 2 days in Manchester - 2 days too long.

They murdered a Palace fan - never a word of apology let alone contrition.

There is no decision to be made, I hope Barca score 10 and Ryan Giggs gets buggered by a revenge-intent pitch-invading ram.
Old 25-05-2011, 08:58 AM

Halfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Interesting that you see footballers from another country as "aliens"
No. The point I was making was that everyone on Earth would support each other regardless of petty differences. In the same way we should all support the English club regardless of our petty differences with Man Utd for being rich and arrogant.
Old 25-05-2011, 08:59 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

I'd even want Brighton to win if they played ManUre. I don't have to prove how much I hate Brighton, a simple search on here will show that, and obviously I'd still laugh at them if they got hammered 10-0. But at the end of the day Brighton is still a football club whereas ManUre is nothing more than a business. I'd much rather have a drink and a chat about footy with a Brighton fan than some tosser who lives in Surrey and supports ManUre.