Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 05-06-2011, 03:46 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
WCC GROUPS

Code:
Group A
Bayern Munich
Crawley Town
St Pauli
Lech Poznan

Group B
Crystal Palace
Persija Jakarta
Real Madrid
Montpellier

Group C
Celtic
Flamengo
Toronto
Chelsea

Group D
Ghana
Rangers
Panathinaikos
Atletico Madrid
Old 05-06-2011, 03:46 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I might not even make the Bronze Cup in that group!!! Proper group of death
Old 05-06-2011, 03:53 PM
Holmesdale Block C/Row 16

NathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Coming on now.
Old 05-06-2011, 04:24 PM
The sexy one

CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Group B will be interesting
Old 05-06-2011, 04:35 PM

TrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiTrusolDaz does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
WOW Group B is pwopa naughty!
Old 05-06-2011, 04:49 PM

NathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Panathinaikos 4 - 1 Bayern Munich

A very tight first half saw the game seperated by just one goal at 2-1. Panathinaikos defender, Shaun Duffy scored an 11 minute brace in the first ten minutes before Bullet subbed his keeper for ex-Athens shot-stopper Areola. Bayern grabbed a goal back just before half time when Palacio found himself through on goal. However, the goal was in vein because Panathinaikos strikers, Wickham and Lukaku, grabbed a goal a piece to put the game well and truly to bed.

Well played Bullet, as the possession stats and shooting stats show, the game could have been much closer.
Old 05-06-2011, 04:55 PM
'or 0=0'

WCC fixtures now on FWL website
Old 05-06-2011, 05:08 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanCPFCD
Panathinaikos 4 - 1 Bayern Munich

A very tight first half saw the game seperated by just one goal at 2-1. Panathinaikos defender, Shaun Duffy scored an 11 minute brace in the first ten minutes before Bullet subbed his keeper for ex-Athens shot-stopper Areola. Bayern grabbed a goal back just before half time when Palacio found himself through on goal. However, the goal was in vein because Panathinaikos strikers, Wickham and Lukaku, grabbed a goal a piece to put the game well and truly to bed.

Well played Bullet, as the possession stats and shooting stats show, the game could have been much closer.
Sorry bout the end when I bought my keeper out, was so pissed off about hitting the bar and conceding those ******* ridiculous first two goals and when you hit me on the counter to make it 3-1 I knew it was all in vein.
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 05-06-2011, 05:09 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I lost to Bullet. Wasted 3 golden chances in first half and knew that when Ronaldo came on he'd score. Pissed off.
Old 05-06-2011, 05:13 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodstoneEagle
I lost to Bullet. Wasted 3 golden chances in first half and knew that when Ronaldo came on he'd score. Pissed off.
You were very unlucky, your front 2 of the bald bloke and Zarate were a constant threat all game, and really I was relying on getting to half time without conceding if I was going to get anything, as I always play better with Ronaldo on the pitch, even if he isn't involved, but he can only play 2nd halves
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 05-06-2011, 05:16 PM

Panathinaikos 3 - 2 Lech Poznan

A thrilling league one counter that Panathinaikos end on the front foot. Romelu Lukaku netted his second goal since returning to the club this season on the 30 minute mark. However, two quick goals from the Poles saw them go into the half ahead. The introduction of Ji Dong Won and a change in Tactics from the Greeks saw them come out after the break all guns blazing. Despite stop-start pressure from Lech Poznan, Panathinaikos found the two goals they needed to put their side ahead. The goals came from the Greek number 10, Connor Wickham.

Well played Panzer, could've gone either way.
Old 05-06-2011, 05:18 PM

Any league one guys wanna game? I'm on a winning streak
Old 05-06-2011, 05:20 PM

Also any chance of the default squad option on the website happenning? Takes sooo long to put in the players every time.
Old 05-06-2011, 05:22 PM
The sexy one

CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
It takes 30 seconds...
Old 05-06-2011, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarnageReeper
It takes 30 seconds...
Well some of us have very busy lives....(you don't know that I'm not "some of us" )
Old 05-06-2011, 05:23 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've decided I'd like to win a trophy this season.
Please lose any matches against me.
Thanks
Old 05-06-2011, 05:24 PM
'or 0=0'

Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanCPFCD
Well some of us have very busy lives....(you don't know that I'm not "some of us" )
Stop playing lots of games in one day
Old 05-06-2011, 05:39 PM
Eagles - CPFC & Philly

ardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Can we have some cup draws please?

FA Cup

Bayen Munich 0-1 Internazionale
Torghelle

A solitary strike settled the FA cup tie as Inter gained revenge for their defeats last season with a thunderbolt from Torghelle from inside the area into the far corner.

Well played Bullet, was a close game that nicked this time, Ronaldo coming close a few times including hitting the post.

League Cup

Inter 2-1 Lech Poznan
Moses, Torghelle

Inter came from 1-0 down at half time to secure a place in the next round thanks to a last minute strike from Torghelle. In an end to end first half it was Poznan who took the lead, but it was all Inter in the second half, Moses equalising running onto a deep cross, heading back across goal and despite a fingertip save the ball still crept in at the far post. As the game was looking to go to extra time Moses found space and slid Torghelle in who calmly slid home for the winner.

Well played Alan, really end to end staff in hte first half, but then I had the better of the second. Was a bit of killer Torghelle scoring late on after the chance was really made by Ertl blocking a pass then flinging himself into another tackle and the ball popped up for Watson.
Old 05-06-2011, 05:51 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
it's becoming increasingly obvious how many months I've missed on FIFA compared to others. I've never learnt how to finish and that has been more than obvious in my league games so far.
Old 05-06-2011, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodstoneEagle
it's becoming increasingly obvious how many months I've missed on FIFA compared to others. I've never learnt how to finish and that has been more than obvious in my league games so far.
I agree. You played just as well as me, if not better, but just missed those chances. Although we did both miss a couple of sitters! Obviously will come with practise though.

Last edited by NathanCPFCD; 05-06-2011 at 05:58 PM.