Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 08-07-2011, 08:24 AM

The Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc_1978
thats why i said 2 million plus.

I don't expect us to receive offers anymore than 2.5 million for clyne with one year left on his contract.
The dodgy billionaire clubs are happy to pour money wherever their instincts take them. If they offer us silly money, like Matt Mills who is never a 5m player in a million years, then we will have a real quandry.
Old 08-07-2011, 08:29 AM
Canterbury Eagle

NateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
2-3million!!? **** off.

Any less than 4mill and I'd tell them where to go. He is such a quality player and i think given one more season at the level of improvement he has been showing and we've got a 6mill plus full back that arsenal etc will be looking at.

Edit just noted contract issue, still think we should hold out for big money as EagleinOz suggests.
Old 08-07-2011, 08:31 AM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for you
5 million upfront please.
Old 08-07-2011, 08:33 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez
Or maybe, just maybe, they were true
They are true, and it isn't just a case of hearsay.
fantastic player, but if he won't sign, we need to get top dollar for him.

cpfc_1978 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc_1978 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc_1978 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc_1978 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc_1978 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc_1978 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc_1978 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc_1978 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc_1978 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc_1978 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc_1978 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by NateEagle
2-3million!!? **** off.

Any less than 4mill and I'd tell them where to go. He is such a quality player and i think given one more season at the level of improvement he has been showing and we've got a 6mill plus full back that arsenal etc will be looking at.
you have to be realistic here NateEagle - he can leave for a small compensation fee (probably 500,000) in 12 months time and move on to any other club he likes.

Knowing this, you would still hold out for 4 million?
"Fight one more round. When your arms are so tired that you can hardly lift your hands to come on guard, fight one more round. When your nose is bleeding and your eyes are black and you are so tired that you wish your opponent would crack you one on the jaw and put you to sleep, fight one more round-remembering that the man who fights one more round is never whipped."
---James Corbett (John Harbin)

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
He has 1 year left on his contract. To get 2.5M+ is good business.

Why would a Premier League team bid more when they know they can get him for less in 12 months and he's unlikely to play for them in that time anyway. Its more likely they'd sign him and loan him out for experience.
Old 08-07-2011, 08:35 AM
Not in Oz

EagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
We're talking Leicester though who are currently paying well over the odds in the market. Therefore we demand over the odds for a player with one year left on his contract.
Old 08-07-2011, 08:36 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
you have to be realistic here NateEagle - he can leave for a small compensation fee (probably 500,000) in 12 months time and move on to any other club he likes.
Rubbish, it will be 1.5-2m+ at tribunal. Similar situation to routledge where as you suggest it is worse than Bostock!

Min of 2.5m needed to consider selling now.
Old 08-07-2011, 08:36 AM

cpfc_1978 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc_1978 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc_1978 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc_1978 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc_1978 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc_1978 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc_1978 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc_1978 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc_1978 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc_1978 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc_1978 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleinOz
We're talking Leicester though who are currently paying well over the odds in the market. Therefore we demand over the odds for a player with one year left on his contract.
it wouldn't make any difference, his contract expires in 12 months.
"Fight one more round. When your arms are so tired that you can hardly lift your hands to come on guard, fight one more round. When your nose is bleeding and your eyes are black and you are so tired that you wish your opponent would crack you one on the jaw and put you to sleep, fight one more round-remembering that the man who fights one more round is never whipped."
Old 08-07-2011, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo
Rubbish, it will be 1.5-2m+ at tribunal. Similar situation to routledge where as you suggest it is worse than Bostock!

Min of 2.5m needed to consider selling now.
Ok, we'll see then if we sell Nathaniel Clyne for anymore than 2.5 million, i'll be streak around selhurst!

Ain't going to happen
Old 08-07-2011, 08:39 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Ok, we'll see then if we sell Nathaniel Clyne for anymore than 2.5 million, i'll be streak around selhurst!

Ain't going to happen
Just thought i would quote that
Old 08-07-2011, 08:43 AM

cockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is here
If Leicester have bid, I'd say it's at least 2.5m already, more likely 3m.
Old 08-07-2011, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo
Just thought i would quote that
I'm quite safe
Old 08-07-2011, 08:54 AM
Not in Oz

EagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
it wouldn't make any difference, his contract expires in 12 months.
I know, I also said that! But according to the source they want him now. Therefore if they want to buy him now, they pay over the odds. Otherwise it goes to tribunal in 12 months when he leaves. We got 750k for Bostock (retrospectively a great bit of business!) who'd made a handlful of championship appearances. Clyne's made over 100, his tribunal fee should eclipse Bostock's.
Old 08-07-2011, 08:57 AM
Ale Enthusiast

Absolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
F*ck off Leicester.

Don't see why we should just happily go along with them buying the league.
Old 08-07-2011, 08:58 AM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Twitter source suggesting starting bid to be around 3m (if I understand the tweet correctly, I await correction).
Old 08-07-2011, 09:00 AM
Ale Enthusiast

Absolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Also didn't they JUST sign Peltier?
Old 08-07-2011, 09:03 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
They also signed St Ledger
Old 08-07-2011, 09:04 AM

cockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is here
Quote:

Ain't going to happen
You should do it now while it's still deserted and warm weather.
Old 08-07-2011, 09:06 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolinkins
Twitter source suggesting starting bid to be around 3m (if I understand the tweet correctly, I await correction).
Understood correctly