Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 31-08-2013, 11:11 AM
Who give you extra?

thehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What's proper football to you guys. I like playing hoof ball to pato. Is this not on?
Old 31-08-2013, 11:31 AM
The Palace Traveller

CPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehalifaxman View Post
What's proper football to you guys. I like playing hoof ball to pato. Is this not on?
Cross field ball to lamela You should try your team vs mine at some point
Old 31-08-2013, 11:35 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Haven't played Ultimate Team for ages, waiting for the web app to switch over to 14. Anyone know if you get loyalty packs on both the Xbox and PlayStation if you use the same email address? My accounts are linked so my XP is the same and everything.

Getting an Xbox One.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:23 AM
Fifa Fanatic

EagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
My top 30 goals:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

My first go with my new hd software, it's much better than windows movie maker!!

Until next season chaps!!
Old 01-09-2013, 07:16 PM

Trev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitter
Did anyone else get invited to the fut14 beta?

Starts on the 5th September .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (604.2 KB, 18 views)
Old 01-09-2013, 09:37 PM
The sexy one

CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CarnageReeper knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleRG View Post
My top 30 goals:

My first go with my new hd software, it's much better than windows movie maker!!

Until next season chaps!!
#3 with Murray is insane! Never seen anything like that in all my years of playing fifa!
Old 03-09-2013, 05:38 PM
Fifa Fanatic

EagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarnageReeper View Post
#3 with Murray is insane! Never seen anything like that in all my years of playing fifa!
Haha thanks, it was a tad fluke, I saw the ball come off the keeper and press r2+O to attempt a diving header or volley but with the ball just behind Murray I got a scorpion kick instead, if it had gone in with more power it would have been #1!!
Old 03-09-2013, 05:43 PM

Trev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterTrev Out worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitter
Any chance you can enable this to view on a mobile device ?
Old 03-09-2013, 07:11 PM
Fifa Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev Out View Post
Any chance you can enable this to view on a mobile device ?
Here's the link to just the Murray scorpion goal...

the best of vid has a Knife Party track on, so that's probably why you can't view it on mobile, I'll look in to it though.
Old 03-09-2013, 07:40 PM

Cheers mate.

Quality goal
Old 26-10-2013, 08:34 AM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
FUT 13 is brilliant now

Still no trouble finding an opponent in seasons. Went through a div 1 season undefeated with this team To view the link you have to Register or Login

Auction House is how it SHOULD be. In the last week I've picked up a 4-1-2-1-2 Mayuka for 1200, Verratti for 1000, Alessandrini for 3500... with the auto buyers gone I'm regularly finding formation and position card with under 1k BIN that I'm selling on for 6-7k.

You can keep FUT 14