Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 17-05-2012, 02:47 PM
Not in Oz

EagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
There’s a word often used in my company that I’ve always considered just corporate buzz-word jargon. People have been credited with it time and again, though I’ve always felt underwhelmed at the reasoning for them being handed this label.

However - today my opinions on the word have changed, and Bigend1’s step up to the plate to put together this comprehensive, regularly updated list of all CPFC transfer activity means that for the first time ever, I can happily credit Bigend1 to have displayed BOUNDARYLESSNESS. I even think there should be a picture of Bigend1 as ‘figure 1’ next to the dictionary description of boundarylessness, such is how much I’m taken aback by his unwavering determination to bring us all the latest news, hot off the press.
Old 17-05-2012, 02:47 PM
bit scummish really

Radders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is here
Bigend1 = Legend
Old 17-05-2012, 02:58 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
BBS = Bigend1 bulletin system
Old 17-05-2012, 03:02 PM
And a packet of crisps

Pint of Speroni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPint of Speroni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPint of Speroni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPint of Speroni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPint of Speroni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPint of Speroni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPint of Speroni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPint of Speroni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPint of Speroni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPint of Speroni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPint of Speroni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
bigend1 you hero
Old 17-05-2012, 03:06 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
bigend1 gets my vote.
Old 17-05-2012, 03:09 PM
one love

AJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
bigend1 should decide the badge vote too. What a remarkable man.
Old 17-05-2012, 03:29 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Well Volunteered bigend1
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 17-05-2012, 03:38 PM

SeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
bigend1 = Alan Lee in disguise.

FACT
Old 17-05-2012, 03:43 PM

Cjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCjbear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bigend1 to take Popovic's place
Old 17-05-2012, 04:01 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
go bigend1

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 17-05-2012, 04:03 PM

bouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses growbouncebckablty knows where the wild roses grow
Bigend1

all of the time!

You say that you need me!

You'll always be mine..

and im feeling Glad all over!
Old 17-05-2012, 04:12 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
What a collective bunch of arse you all are!!!!!!!
Old 17-05-2012, 04:33 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Alright you bunch of gits. Mainly because i do want the display in my honour from the HF and being hero worshiped on the bbs would be just another small step towards fulfilling my plans of world domination i will do a deal.

IF people on here write a single line summing up the latest on a realistic transfer (in or out) i will copy and paste it into the first post so people can get the latest news nice and easily. Please realise not only am i fairly busy but i am inherently lazy.. seriously please don’t underestimate how sloth like i can be, so i will literally copy and paste good summaries to the opening post. If you feel something should be there and it’s not.. dont slag me off, just post it and i will copy it in.

A few rules.. firstly the format. To ensure it looks professional with minimum effort on my part only rumours written like the following example will be posted:

PLAYERS NAME: the latest gossip on why he maybe coming/going and any ‘inside’ info

Secondly no rubbish. Messi has been spotted at selhurst park and is about to sign a 5 year deal is the sort of thing that will get ignored. I will scan this thread fairly often and edit it when i get a chance. If its not on this thread it probably wont be seen. So we are clear, you are all still a big fat hairy bunch of arse!!!!
Old 17-05-2012, 04:41 PM

Jimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1
Messi has been spotted at selhurst park and is about to sign a 5 year deal
Has he????? Brilliant, he's a great player. And on a 5 year deal to boot? Bigend1, you are the bearer of such good news, I think I love you
Old 17-05-2012, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Eagle
Has he????? Brilliant, he's a great player. And on a 5 year deal to boot? Bigend1, you are the bearer of such good news, I think I love you
The last sentence of my previous post... applies to you in BOLD!
Old 17-05-2012, 04:53 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1

bigend1 has been spotted at selhurst park and is about to sign a 5 year deal
good work bigend1

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 18-05-2012, 04:23 PM
Not in Oz

EagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
I can only speculate that Bigend1's current silence means that there's something MASSIVE soon to happen. I await with baited breath...
Old 18-05-2012, 04:25 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
FFS bigend1, feed us.
Old 19-05-2012, 05:02 AM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
LOL

(Lots of Love to bigend1 obs.)
Old 19-05-2012, 05:21 AM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
Strange you should mention Messi as I saw him in an estate agents in Thornton Heath yesterday
Closed Thread