Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 02-10-2012, 09:17 AM

Liam_Cpfc has got sunshine in a bagLiam_Cpfc has got sunshine in a bagLiam_Cpfc has got sunshine in a bagLiam_Cpfc has got sunshine in a bagLiam_Cpfc has got sunshine in a bagLiam_Cpfc has got sunshine in a bagLiam_Cpfc has got sunshine in a bagLiam_Cpfc has got sunshine in a bagLiam_Cpfc has got sunshine in a bagLiam_Cpfc has got sunshine in a bagLiam_Cpfc has got sunshine in a bag
Would like him at Palace, but this won't happen. Wages too much. Daily Mail talking crap again!
Old 02-10-2012, 09:20 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Hmm. Good player. Would he fit straight into the team? Not sure he could. Plus, with limited resources, which we undoubtedly have, is this the sort of player we should be looking at? Getting him in might well prevent us from being able to extend Delaney's deal for example.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:20 AM

Sceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is here
You are all so cynical... Maybe he is willing to cut his wages to get playing time, he is only 28, PL experience like Gabbidon, would fit into our rotation system.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:21 AM

garronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by East-End Eagle
HE cant be 28!!!
Funny enough, i was back in england 2 weeks ago and was talking to my nephew who is also 28 and remembering when he used to play football in the street with reo-coker when they were school kids (pridham rd) and commenting that he was a local boy but never connected with palace
Old 02-10-2012, 09:23 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Bassett
Should we be signing players with the name of "Nigel"
Yes, because the day I start giving a flying **** about what Neanderthal Millwall wankstains think is an amusing nickname for my club, or indeed the Charlton and Brighton fans who lack even Millwall's capacity to come up with something original, is the day I know I've lost my marbles.

Nigel FFS. That's supposed to be an indication of how middle class we are. Thats how ******* thick Millwall are.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:24 AM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for you
Would be a great signing, at 28 it's a no brainer, you've got to question the source though! Out midfield would be so strong with him in our rotation.

Follow me on http://http://twitter.com/RyWalCP
Old 02-10-2012, 09:25 AM

garronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4
Yes, because the day I start giving a flying **** about what Neanderthal Millwall wankstains think is an amusing nickname for my club, or indeed the Charlton and Brighton fans who lack even Millwall's capacity to come up with something original, is the day I know I've lost my marbles.

Nigel FFS. That's supposed to be an indication of how middle class we are. Thats how ******* thick Millwall are.
NIGEL MARTYN
Old 02-10-2012, 09:27 AM
He's got flair and hair

Palace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Was in a box at Bolton on Saturday, with some reasonably high up Bolton folk who were slating N.R-K!!!
Doesn't necessarily mean anything as they seemed quite critical of many things I was suprised about!
Old 02-10-2012, 09:27 AM

Sceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4

I'd rather be middle class than a pikey anyway
Old 02-10-2012, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Bear
Was in a box at Bolton on Saturday, with some reasonably high up Bolton folk who were slating N.R-K!!!
Doesn't necessarily mean anything as they seemed quite critical of many things I was suprised about!
What sort of things were they saying?
Old 02-10-2012, 09:30 AM
Ale Enthusiast

Absolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
As a general point about Palace's squad, this year we've seen Dougie have the luxury of not actually having a 'bigger' squad but being able to rotate a bit. Namely the full-backs, wingers & attacking midfielder.

KG & Jedinak are going to have a serious workload, and it's not really a surprise that Mile went down injured towards the end of last season once he battled through so many league & cup games.

If a player of his ability was available he'll get his chances, the fixture list doesn't get any lighter any time soon.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:33 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva
As good as we are playing right now, this signing is a must as long as it is a realistic opportunity.
I'm with you. We have a good squad but if players that would probably improve the first 11 become availble and everything else suits the club we should be getting them. IMO he would be a great signing.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:37 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie
To all those saying "good move" a straight question - who do we drop to fit him in? I really can't see him coming somewhere like Palace, on Palace type wages just to add depth to the bench or even the squad (although that would be a good move)
KG
Old 02-10-2012, 09:43 AM
My Name Isn't Jono

Jono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Would be a quality signing and show others we mean business this season.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:46 AM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Will never happen due to his possible wage demands, also as we now have a decent squad for our current position, if this opportunity was to arise in say jan/feb and we were in with a good shout of promotion/play offs then it may be worth a gamble. I see him going to a premership club near the bottom come Jan window as a final throw of the dice to avoid relegation.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:47 AM

Man Uni Eagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMan Uni Eagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMan Uni Eagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMan Uni Eagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMan Uni Eagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMan Uni Eagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMan Uni Eagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMan Uni Eagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMan Uni Eagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMan Uni Eagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsMan Uni Eagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by garronrav
Funny enough, i was back in england 2 weeks ago and was talking to my nephew who is also 28 and remembering when he used to play football in the street with reo-coker when they were school kids (pridham rd) and commenting that he was a local boy but never connected with palace
I used to play football on the street with Reo-Coker (Cassland Road, Thornton Heath). Went to Riddlesdown School and supported Liverpool as a boy. Couple of years older than me but was always a lovely bloke.

Would be very happy with this providing wages are realistic.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:48 AM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
This would be a top signing but it's not a priority area to strengthen. He's a very good player though. A midfield of Reo Coker, Jedi and KG would be very strong.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:50 AM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie
To all those saying "good move" a straight question - who do we drop to fit him in? I really can't see him coming somewhere like Palace, on Palace type wages just to add depth to the bench or even the squad (although that would be a good move)
Based on that, you're assuming our 1st XI are going to stay fit all season? It takes one or 2 injuries & we're then a different team. Strength in depth is imperative over a long season, especially if you want that season to be a successful one.

Having said that, I doubt this rumour is true. I shall wait for Harry Monk to confirm before getting too excited.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:51 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Would only make our bench as things stand. I'd rather see O'Keefe come through tbh
Old 02-10-2012, 09:53 AM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
There is another thread, everyone saying we should avoid this idiot with a barge poll. As soon as we are 'interested' and is training with Palace hes going to be a great signing.