Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 15-11-2012, 12:13 PM
Resident Reading fan

Biscuitmen Biscuitmen Biscuitmen Biscuitmen Biscuitmen Biscuitmen Biscuitmen Biscuitmen Biscuitmen Biscuitmen Biscuitmen
Zlatan is nothing in comparison to Will Buckley. Buckley would have scored 5 of those.
Old 15-11-2012, 12:13 PM

billy_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebilly_gilberts_hammer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bottom line is he will have more chance of winning a World Cup with Ivory Coast than with England.
Old 15-11-2012, 12:37 PM
Hello Dave!

Location: The Pandemonium Carnival, Coming to a town near you...soon!
Edenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radders
This is where we get is so f**king wrong in every way in every sport.

I'm glad Wilf is fit for Saturday first and foremost. For that, Hodgson got it right.

However, as usual, we miss a trick. If it was an Indian or Aussie cricketer, A Kiwi rugby player or perhaps a Dutch or Spanish footballer, he would have been given a chance to show what he can do. I'm sorry, but I cant go with this 'he's been slipped on unnoticed, he now has his cap, hes only 20' etc etc crap. You have a young, raw, exciting talent. You have a friendly against and average side who are playing a left back who Roy would know (if he'd done his job properly) that Wilf took the piss out of in a game 2 weeks ago so FFS, give the lad 20/25 minuites and lets show the world what WE all know this lad can do!

What does he do instead? Huddlestone?? Yeah, because hes the future of England. A guy who, even at his peak wouldn't for me make the top 40 English players if they were all fit. He himself is injury prone, waste of time. Sturridge, we've seen enough of this lad to know what he can do. Hodgson talks about wanting 'players to cycle there' if they are picked for their country. Make them value a 'England Cap' how can anyone do that when you hand them out to players like Huddlestone & co like smarties?

It's not because hes a Palace player, its because hes got tricks, pace, youthful exhuberance and hes exciting to watch. We are playing an AVERAGE team (and they are only that good because of 1 player)in a friendly game which was crying out for something to spark it to life. With 20 to go, WZ could have done that. Instead, we handed the impetus to their best player and he sparked it instead.

Opportunity missed. And if Drogba phones Wilf again and tells him how they want to build their future side around him, he may well look at the fact that its better for his international career to do that than to sit behind the likes of Jordan Henderson, Tom Huddlestone & Co and play some game where pecking order is dictated by who you play for rather than how good you are.
Good post!!
Old 15-11-2012, 01:03 PM

TC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone thinking that England will win a major tournament is deluded and sorry the FIFA current world ranking is a joke. Yes we have quality players BUT they are miles away from being world beaters. when the major top clubs in the premiership invest heavily on oversees players any players coming thru the academy's have not got a hope
Old 15-11-2012, 01:15 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edenbridge Eagle In Exile
Good post!!
Seconded. Should spread that around t'internet, to answer all those England "fans" having a go at Wilf (whereas when it comes to players at their clubs...) Branding those words onto Alan Green's face would please me too.
Old 15-11-2012, 01:17 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mik59
Seconded. Should spread that around t'internet, to answer all those England "fans" having a go at Wilf (whereas when it comes to players at their clubs...) Branding those words onto Alan Green's face would please me too.
To be fair, branding the words "I'm a massive c-unit" onto Alan Green's face would please me.

I'm easily pleased.
Old 15-11-2012, 01:19 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle
To be fair, branding the words "I'm a massive c-unit" onto Alan Green's face would please me..
He doesn't need that branded onto his forehead.

It stands out a mile anyway.
Old 15-11-2012, 11:38 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Didn't realise he was THIS close to joining Arsenal in 2000...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 16-11-2012, 05:50 AM
Glad all over

dannyturner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyturner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyturner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyturner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyturner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyturner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyturner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyturner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyturner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyturner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyturner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm not a regular watcher of England or MOTD, but if that was Sterling having a good game I would hate to see him on a bad day! The situation was screaming out for Wilf to get a decen run out.
Old 16-11-2012, 09:36 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuitmen
Zlatan is nothing in comparison to Will Buckley. Buckley would have scored 5 of those.
had to laugh reading a tweet from matt lawrence, who said basically it was a good goal, but not a great goal because the keeper was out of his goal.

yeah cos you scored goals like that all the time matt

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.