Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 12-05-2014, 02:29 PM
Banned by Moderators

Ali77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAli77 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Take it as you want but my flatmates cousin is a brighton fan (yes I know) on Friday he was telling its been done for 6 weeks - good source. Seemed genuinely pissed of about it as said buckleys been rubbish since.
Old 12-05-2014, 02:40 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali77 View Post
He isn't coming. we have signed buckley, done deal. I reckon ince will be made permanent no need for wilf. Anyway I wish him all the best at man u I hope that dream move works out for him still.
Buckley can PISS OFF.as can Ulloabuma or whatever he's name is.....

Last edited by in-exile; 12-05-2014 at 02:43 PM.
Old 13-05-2014, 07:21 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Ali gets better by the second.
Old 16-05-2014, 04:08 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
sign him back please

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 16-05-2014, 04:21 PM
We scored three...

knowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If we signed Buckley, he would turn into some sort of indestructible force after his injury plagued days at Brighton. You just know that would happen.

Of the three, Wilf, Ince, Buckley, I would prefer Ince.
Old 18-05-2014, 06:25 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
We need Yannick more than Zaha.

Yannick has proven this last season that he can perform at this level.

Zaha's career is in danger of going backwards if he doesn't have a brilliant season next year. Why would he come back to us, it doesn't make sense, but then again I don't see why going to Cardiff could have helped his development either?

I think Zaha is a Palace hero, I just hope it's not another Jack Rodwell, Scott Sinclair type move where they go to a big club and end up just getting overlooked week in week out.
Old 18-05-2014, 07:07 PM
The Sun Is Often Out

Trist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for you
Last year was a non event for Wilf but he's got plenty of time to get things back on track.

If we could get him it would be amazing.
Old 10-06-2014, 02:31 PM
former Palace Guard

viking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is here
My 6 year old son just won a prize in our village competition for his drawing in the category, 'Person I'd Most Like To Meet'. He drew a picture of Wilf and he wanted to meet him because he has lots of skills.

Our village is in Worcestershire so had a few Villa/Baggies/Liverpool? pictures to contend with. Pleased to say there are 4 Palace fans in the village of 800.

My daughter drew a picture of Barry Bannarnaman eventhough she's an Ipswich fan. It didn't win.
Old 10-06-2014, 02:35 PM
Probationary User

YellowFerrari lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnYellowFerrari lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnYellowFerrari lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnYellowFerrari lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnYellowFerrari lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnYellowFerrari lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnYellowFerrari lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnYellowFerrari lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnYellowFerrari lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnYellowFerrari lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnYellowFerrari lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Quote:
Originally Posted by viking's no1 View Post
My 6 year old son just won a prize in our village competition for his drawing in the category, 'Person I'd Most Like To Meet'. He drew a picture of Wilf and he wanted to meet him because he has lots of skills.

Our village is in Worcestershire so had a few Villa/Baggies/Liverpool? pictures to contend with. Pleased to say there are 4 Palace fans in the village of 800.

My daughter drew a picture of Barry Bannarnaman eventhough she's an Ipswich fan. It didn't win.
Was kind of obvious your daughter didn't win after you'd already said your son did...
Old 12-06-2014, 09:18 AM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Currently on holiday in Ibiza…with Puncheon!
Old 12-06-2014, 09:25 AM
Banned by Moderators

Soaring has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSoaring has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSoaring has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSoaring has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSoaring has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSoaring has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSoaring has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSoaring has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSoaring has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSoaring has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSoaring has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
A shame he couldn't resist the money and badge. He has never looked happy from the day he signed for United. Getting him back though requires willingness from both clubs and I'm not sure it's there in either case.
Old 12-06-2014, 09:46 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soaring View Post
A shame he couldn't resist the money and badge. He has never looked happy from the day he signed for United. Getting him back though requires willingness from both clubs and I'm not sure it's there in either case.
Actually I think it was perfect. Look how fired up he was in the playoffs because he was leaving. I think it gave him that extra little bit that got us up.

Fingers crossed we could get him back... A fired up wilf, happy and home and hungry to prove a point to the premiership.
Old 12-06-2014, 10:41 AM

Archiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I would absolutely love it if first day of the season Wilf is playing in a Palace shirt.
Old 12-06-2014, 11:23 AM
The squeezed middle

PoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'd love Wilf back, but the reality is he still has 4 years left on his Man U contract at an estimated £35k per week. Would we be willing to at least match that when he's now got 1 year less of Premiership experience than most of our first team, who will all be on much lower salaries?
Old 12-06-2014, 02:04 PM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPalace View Post
I'd love Wilf back, but the reality is he still has 4 years left on his Man U contract at an estimated £35k per week. Would we be willing to at least match that when he's now got 1 year less of Premiership experience than most of our first team, who will all be on much lower salaries?
30k is the PL average and the more we stay in the league, the more our players will hover round that mark . Ledley and Danns are at 35k already.

This aint Simon Jordan's Palace anymore ...
Old 12-06-2014, 02:09 PM
I'm just cheese

davemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynlou View Post
Ledley and Danns are at 35k already.
Interested to know how you know this.