Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 30-08-2013, 08:44 PM
ValetingMan - (Unretired)

deanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeanchilds : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Done deal as just seen the Monk in Sainsburys buying up all the apple Danish!

Quote "CPFCBBS" and get 10% off any booking!
Old 30-08-2013, 08:48 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I find it funny there are still people knocking this. I think he will be a great signing. I hope he doesn't show off his Paddy Power pants though.
Old 30-08-2013, 08:52 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
I wonder if the agents ride these transfer window bets. Bent's agent talks up Palace, tells Holloway he's on the way to Palace, gets the odds on Fulham to drop, then drops a big bag of cash on Fulham.
Old 30-08-2013, 08:55 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
I wonder if the agents ride these transfer window bets. Bent's agent talks up Palace, tells Holloway he's on the way to Palace, gets the odds on Fulham to drop, then drops a big bag of cash on Fulham.
and the journalists - make up story, put into print make it look official etc etc
Old 30-08-2013, 08:56 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
Usually agents just use clubs like Palace to a) generate interest in their player or b) up the offer on the plate of the club said player actually wants to join.

Bent may for example had no intention of ever coming to Palace.
Old 30-08-2013, 09:18 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Hopefully after Chamack deal we will have good negotiations with Arsenal. Cautiously hopeful but wont believe it until/ if its done
Old 30-08-2013, 09:20 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
The difference after chamakh went off against stoke shows how badly we need a player like this. Delighted if he signs
Old 30-08-2013, 09:25 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Arsenal fans comments in the pub tonight.

Chamakh - good player who will score goals - a good deal.
Gallas- even half fit and 36, his know how and positional play is better than most defenders.
Bendtner - please take him as we have been looking to offload him for ages.

I struggle with the last bit as I think Bendtner could be a really good deal.
Old 30-08-2013, 09:37 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
On loan would be better short term. Permanent would be better for the club long term. Want this more than anyone else we've been linked with since Chamakh (and more than Bent). Please happen.
Old 30-08-2013, 09:41 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Bring back the long hair.

Old 30-08-2013, 09:45 PM
H8 Brighton

Jimbocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbocpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andycol View Post
Bent was shorter than that. Just saying.
So was Chamahk

JOHN BOSTOCK walks on water...everybody knows that dog shit floats!
Old 30-08-2013, 09:45 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
We'll be known as the Arsenal rejects 11 at this rate

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 30-08-2013, 09:48 PM
The Sun Is Often Out

Trist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for you
Still young enough to have good resell value and definitely has something to prove. Would be a fantastic signing. I just pray its not Bent mk2.
Old 30-08-2013, 09:49 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

What's Tore Andre Flo or Eirik Bakke doing these days?!
Old 30-08-2013, 09:49 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Please sign...
Old 30-08-2013, 09:50 PM
Less blimpy than before

Andycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbocpfc View Post
So was Chamahk
He was. But if memory serves, that was after he was seen watching the Lazio game with his agent.
Not saying it isn't going to happen, I hope it does. BUT, just because he goes short it doesn't necessarily follow he is in the bag.
Would be a good signing though.
Old 30-08-2013, 09:51 PM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sub-standard saying that we've been priced out of the NB deal and back after sex and drugs and Carlton Cole.
Old 30-08-2013, 10:19 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
The difference after chamakh went off against stoke shows how badly we need a player like this. Delighted if he signs
agreed
Old 30-08-2013, 10:26 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I find it funny there are still people knocking this. I think he will be a great signing. I hope he doesn't show off his Paddy Power pants though.
I think they are just worried he's going to take us for a ride because we can't afford for that to happen. there's no doubt he's talented enough to be a regular starter for us.
Old 30-08-2013, 10:30 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
And when he came on v spurs
Closed Thread