Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 15-09-2013, 04:12 AM

Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time

Now not left with much

Kebe, Bannan, and Guediroura cost a lot. Im poor at trading so im think im at my end until i get it unless i get a pull from a free pack (unlikely)
Old 15-09-2013, 09:59 AM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How is it best to sell at this stage? Just start at 150 with no immediate purchase price?
Old 15-09-2013, 10:14 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My best was leandro Damio, who I normally buy anyway.
And an 80 rated Spanish Cb who is really pacy
Old 15-09-2013, 10:16 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Mainly doing the bronze pack method and chemistry cards atm
Old 15-09-2013, 10:40 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
I've only got 3k atm...
Old 15-09-2013, 10:47 AM
The Sun Is Often Out

Trist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for you
Anyone getting a message saying

'To further secure your Ultimate Team account, we ask that you set up a Security Question and Answer on your console or PC.'

I have a security question setup but it still won't let me past... Any ideas?
Old 15-09-2013, 10:48 AM

Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Mainly doing the bronze pack method and chemistry cards atm
Bronze pack method working? Anyone buying 150 bronzes?
Old 15-09-2013, 10:50 AM
100% CPFC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joedidyjoe View Post
Bronze pack method working? Anyone buying 150 bronzes?
No, not really. I think I'm wasting my time.
Old 15-09-2013, 11:03 AM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Parr has gone now! What a shame... wish I had taken a screenshot. It was obviously just a bug
Old 15-09-2013, 11:12 AM
'or 0=0'

Having said that... it is kind of happening on Futhead too. Look at this screenshot. Robben's head seems to have replaced the club badge for Man City.

It is a similar bug that I was getting on the FUT app. Where it says basic on the player card, on around 20% of players was a little image of Parr's head.
Attached Images
File Type: png FUTHEAD.PNG (53.7 KB, 30 views)
Old 15-09-2013, 11:14 AM
'or 0=0'

ps. I thought we were allowed to carry something over from FIFA13? Players or money or something...?
Old 15-09-2013, 11:31 AM
Fifa Fanatic

EagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleRG is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen View Post
ps. I thought we were allowed to carry something over from FIFA13? Players or money or something...?
Only fifa points I believe...
Old 15-09-2013, 11:45 AM
100% CPFC.

Carrying coins over from 13 would be stupid IMO
Old 15-09-2013, 01:51 PM
The Palace Traveller

CPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Done very very very little trading but I do have 4k trade profit so far. Hope to have added another 1k to this tonight.
Old 15-09-2013, 02:02 PM
SportsLobsters, mmm...

Quipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone got any good trading tips - I seem to get f*** all
Old 15-09-2013, 02:23 PM
Who give you extra?

thehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Looking at the prices for Thomas, kebe, bollasie, Jerome and mariappa (sp) then I reckon I'm about 30k short of a palace side. Then ill have to save for the chem cards
Old 15-09-2013, 06:21 PM

Astrophical : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAstrophical : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAstrophical : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAstrophical : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAstrophical : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAstrophical : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAstrophical : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAstrophical : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAstrophical : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAstrophical : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAstrophical : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Trading is alot harder this year. Got about 30,000 so far, but I have found a good group to invest in and I think things should speed up now.
Old 15-09-2013, 06:34 PM

baby_eagle is utterly Butterfieldbaby_eagle is utterly Butterfieldbaby_eagle is utterly Butterfieldbaby_eagle is utterly Butterfieldbaby_eagle is utterly Butterfieldbaby_eagle is utterly Butterfieldbaby_eagle is utterly Butterfieldbaby_eagle is utterly Butterfieldbaby_eagle is utterly Butterfieldbaby_eagle is utterly Butterfieldbaby_eagle is utterly Butterfield
What are all these chemistry cards and manager league stuff?
Old 15-09-2013, 06:40 PM
'or 0=0'

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_eagle View Post
What are all these chemistry cards and manager league stuff?
As far as I understand, applying a chemistry card applies a maximum 3 point permanent boost to certain player attributes, helping you adjust them to the position you want them to play.

However, the amount of boost you get depends on their squad chemisty. If you look at my screenshot, you will notice the players with higher squad chemistry have green arrows on their stats. This means they will be more affected by a chemistry card compared to the players with all white arrows.
Attached Images
File Type: png FUTHEAD.PNG (306.1 KB, 26 views)
Old 15-09-2013, 08:56 PM
Scotland

CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?CPFCLiam knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrophical View Post
Trading is alot harder this year. Got about 30,000 so far, but I have found a good group to invest in and I think things should speed up now.
I remember last year you helped me make thousands by buying Premier League and Championship silvers under 1k BIN, struggling to make much off that this year though.