Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 27-08-2002, 01:42 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Málaga CF

Malaga, are playing the second leg of their Inter Toto final tommorow. I among a few others, will get the chance to watch some live footy. The Malaga away kit is black, so I will be wearing my Palace away shirt.
The number of Palace fans living over here is growing. It seems like I am tripping over more every week.
Chocky, mack sure that coach is on time.

Last edited by biggus mickus; 28-08-2002 at 04:14 PM.
Old 27-08-2002, 01:44 AM

Jimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
No Palace for me either - no change there!
Old 28-08-2002, 04:25 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Along with Chocky, and a few hundred Brits. We watched Malaga draw1-1, so moving through to the UEFA Cup. The punch up at the end of the game, left me agog. Not one player, from either side kept out of it. The subs, the trainers, the managers, the stewards, the old bill punched the granny out of each other. Up to that point, the game itself had not been dirty, but boy did it change quickly. Chocky and I watched it unfold, looked at each other and pished ourselves.
Things to be learnt, maybe.
After the game, the Malaga fans were in party mood. The singing and the cars hooting. No stupid trouble, and no police about. We did not leave the ground until 23.25pm. We found a bar, and watched the fans enjoy themselves. No way could that happen in the uk.
The Malaga fans sung the whole game, and at points it was so loud it hurt. No covers over the stands, open air singing. A and B blocks, you have no chance.
All in all a great night. Thanks to D. Murry(a), Maidstoned, and Palace Chick, for the Palace updates by text.
Old 28-08-2002, 04:39 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Congratulations to Málaga. They might do well in the UEFA Cup, last year they were very hard to beat and worked very hard for each other.
Old 28-08-2002, 05:03 PM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
Yes the atmosphere was superb during and after the game, but perhaps things will be slightly more heated when they play Sevilla at home, it's their Palace v Brighton. Only about 10 Villareal supporters there though, deafening silence when they equalised, but 2 minutes later the fans in bolsas de Tescos were screaming again. Great support.

Now lets get this out of General Palace Discussion forum!
Old 30-08-2002, 05:57 PM
I'm watching you

Well the drew has been made. Malaga will play a team I cant spell, let alone pronounce. It begins with a Z, and has a j, and another z in it.

Where , who and what are they?
Old 30-08-2002, 06:14 PM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by biggus mickus
A and B blocks, you have no chance.
We might if Blocks C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R joined in....
Old 30-08-2002, 08:24 PM
I'm watching you

So, does someone know who this mob are, Malaga has to play in the UEFA cup?
And how to say it?
Old 30-08-2002, 08:34 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Zeljeznicar

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 30-08-2002, 08:38 PM

elgoodo is playing for a contract
Quote:
So, does someone know who this mob are, Malaga has to play in the UEFA cup?
And how to say it?
Isnt this the mob that from Sarajevo that Newcastle just knocked out,

I went to see Malaga couple of seasons - class stadium, naturally they
managed to lose, does Delly Valdes still play for 'em?
didnt our Andy Gray play for them for a while?
Old 30-08-2002, 09:09 PM
I'm watching you

Quote:
Originally posted by brighton_eagle
Zeljeznicar

To view the link you have to Register or Login

How the hell do you say that?
Imagine trying to make a song around a word like that!

The only problem with watching Malaga, is the kit. They wear Tesco bags, so its the black away shirt for me. I was wearing my black Palace away shirt at the game. The stadium, has just had a major face lift. I will try and get some pics. The noise generated at the stadium is amazing.
Old 30-08-2002, 09:17 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

How the hell do you say that?
Imagine trying to make a song around a word like that!

The only problem with watching Malaga, is the kit. They wear Tesco bags, so its the black away shirt for me. I was wearing my black Palace away shirt at the game. The stadium, has just had a major face lift. I will try and get some pics. The noise generated at the stadium is amazing.
No doubt one of our eastern european correspondents could tell you, but I would imagine its exactly as written:

Zel - jez - nicar.

Lets see some pics if you can, and keep us updated on their progress.
Old 30-08-2002, 09:22 PM
I'm watching you

Another point. Chocky, the mob, and myself had superb seats. The view could not be bettered. 20 Euro a seat is good value as well. No beers in the stadium, but we made up for lost time after.
Old 01-09-2002, 04:29 PM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
Dely Valdes is still playing, up front with Darío Silva, who decided not to leave the club for bigger pastures (big fish etc). Andy Gray played for a while a few seasons back for Marbella.

The stand we sat in was new, and an identical one is under construction at the other end. The sides are meant to match eventually so the stadium will be a bowl, with the two main sides covered, but I was told (not sure about this) that the club are short of money for this project and the two old stands down the side may not be built for some time.

First leg of UEFA is away to Zhgruirhgjbsahgbsvghatgltglahkf on 19th Sept, home leg 3rd Oct.

¡Viva Wor Tescos!
Old 02-09-2002, 06:12 PM
ár lá

Attached Images
File Type: jpg malaga cf badge.jpg (3.4 KB, 2946 views)
Old 02-09-2002, 06:14 PM
ár lá

Off to a flyer in the league, 3-2 win at Recreativo. Malaga were 2 down after half an hour, but Kiki Musampa (wor dreadlocks) got a hat-trick to win the game.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg musampacrop.jpg (2.9 KB, 746 views)
Old 02-09-2002, 11:59 PM
I'm watching you

Just seen the highlights, Malaga looked good. Was this the team that came up last year Chocky?
Old 03-09-2002, 05:46 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Just seen the highlights, Malaga looked good. Was this the team that came up last year Chocky?
Malaga have been in Primera Liga since 1999.
Old 03-09-2002, 05:52 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He's talking about the opposition you fool!
Old 03-09-2002, 05:54 PM

CK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

The only problem with watching Malaga, is the kit. They wear Tesco bags, so its the black away shirt for me. I was wearing my black Palace away shirt at the game.
Perhaps I'll wear my cherished Malaga scarf for the ladyboys game. Hmmm maybe not