Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 12-05-2016, 01:55 PM

bill_man is happy as a lark and everything is finebill_man is happy as a lark and everything is finebill_man is happy as a lark and everything is finebill_man is happy as a lark and everything is finebill_man is happy as a lark and everything is finebill_man is happy as a lark and everything is finebill_man is happy as a lark and everything is finebill_man is happy as a lark and everything is finebill_man is happy as a lark and everything is finebill_man is happy as a lark and everything is finebill_man is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
Does anyone have the yellow away with Lombardo on the back from that season as well? I'm gutted that my Mum gave mine to charity when I was younger. Probably wouldn't fit me now but would of been a nice keepsake.

Making sure I keep my lads shirts now for when he's older, hopefully they have some sentiment to him when he's older like my old shirts would have now.
Not quite Lombardo and you're prepared to part with £69.99...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 12-05-2016, 01:55 PM

bestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace ray View Post
This is my favourite kit ever, lol i'm way to fat for it now hahaha
Same here and it's XL.
Old 12-05-2016, 01:56 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambeth Palace View Post
I have a match worn long sleeved one with 'Judas' sorry 'Freedman' on the back. I'm not selling it though. May even give it an outing at the final.
Got a match worn lombardo in this style and it is not for sale either
Old 12-05-2016, 02:04 PM

ED Eagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineED Eagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineED Eagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineED Eagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineED Eagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineED Eagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineED Eagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineED Eagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineED Eagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineED Eagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineED Eagle keeps it in mind, eight times out of nine
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystery_man View Post
I do but I'm afraid I'd never sell. Good luck though.
this

best kit ever

the away kit was ace that season too
Old 12-05-2016, 02:08 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
I wore mine when I was gardening last week. A little tight to say the least.

Nice kit. Didn't like the badge though
Old 12-05-2016, 02:13 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
I have home and away. Away is Lombardo. Home I think is Roberts. I'll check sizes but both available (they've been folded in a drawer for a decade or so) for a sensible and appropriate donation to a charity that I haven't thought of yet.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 12-05-2016, 02:51 PM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post
It's my lucky kit - I wore it for the play off finals. I wore it for the FA cup semi final and I've got it all ready for the final. Mine is a bit battered now but the best kit ever.
Snap wore it sheff utd and wAtford play offs then was going to wear this years for semi but changed my mind hopeing tdk one would carry on being lucky hAve to stick with it for final now.
Old 12-05-2016, 02:57 PM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Our best ever kit IMO
Old 12-05-2016, 03:05 PM
Contents May Vary

Robson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is here
I was about 13 when that shirt came out and my one still fits me, weirdly.

Dont think it was our best kit ever; didn't Bayern have the exact same thing? Just a basic Adidas job.
"Not only did the Palace fans sing and chant for the entire 90 minutes, but they stayed behind after the final whistle in order to express their gratitude to players and manager for their efforts. If this is a set of supporters headed for relegation, that is to the Championship's gain and the true detriment of the Premier League, where sterile atmospheres have become worryingly commonplace." - Football365

Last edited by Robson; 12-05-2016 at 03:10 PM.
Old 12-05-2016, 03:09 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Have both of these. Carry on.
Old 12-05-2016, 03:19 PM

Wandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robson View Post
I was about 13 when that shirt came out and my one still fits me, weirdly.

Dont think it was our best kit ever; didn't Bayern have the exact same thing? Just a basic Adidas job.
Funny that, my away one still fits too and I was even younger. Don't know about the home but the away kit was bespoke, it has the badge all over it in a different thread still have mine. Best quality of kit we've had.
Old 12-05-2016, 03:26 PM

upperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Mum chucked my yellow tdk away few years back when they moved!! All of my shirts got chucked out not sure I have forgiven her to be honest.
Old 12-05-2016, 03:45 PM

Crybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrybin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Very good point I have 8 or 9 palace tops my daughters use them as night shirts if still hanging up I'll let you know !
Old 12-05-2016, 03:58 PM
Banned by Moderators

sideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Only ever bought two palace shirts been going from Malcolm Allison . The TDK and the fly virgin cup final one and like a twat wore them both to work.hope you get one but that Wembley shirt was special as it was a link to the semi-final.CPFC
Old 12-05-2016, 05:16 PM

congress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Got an XL of the home shirt if interested. A couple of little bobbles on the back.No number or lettering though.I could make it a large if I put it in a warm wash
Old 12-05-2016, 05:19 PM

glenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is here
Found mine out the other week when hunting for my lucky Churchill home one.....they plucked pretty easily unfortunately and mine is an XL. Good luck in your quest but do many part with shirts they've collected. I can't ever part with mine no matter my age.
Old 12-05-2016, 05:19 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Collars on football shirts are shit and this looked like we were trying to Bayern Munich - I'm not much of a fan and it looks shit when worn by a fan ie. not as part of a full kit.

I know lots of people liked this one - I didn't.

Mind you at least it was stripes... that's another thread though
Old 12-05-2016, 05:27 PM
beer & jager mmmm

Winny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Funnily enough I've been on the hunt for this shirt also.

Without treading on toes if the OP doesn't want the XL sizes I would gladly speak with those willing to sell regarding pricing etc.

When you see the cack served up for next season it makes this shirt even more lovely!
Old 12-05-2016, 05:27 PM

KP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKP'S Nuts came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think I have every home kit from 1990 onwards stacks of shirts in the attic might dig the adidas one out for the final though.
Old 12-05-2016, 06:22 PM

EmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Have both. Home with 7 on back and away with Lombardo and 7. Also have the black and white checked goalie shirt