Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 13-06-2016, 12:29 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
Did people hope cardiff would beat us in the crucial game in cardiff the first season up because wilf started? of course not, that would be literally mental.
Wilf wasnt a Palace player and was playing against us, not even a remotely similar scenario
Old 13-06-2016, 12:35 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Did people hope cardiff would beat us in the crucial game in cardiff the first season up because wilf started? of course not, that would be literally mental.
I did. Because that is exactly the same situation as this one. Where we're choosing the 11 Palace players playing for England as opposed to the 3 Palace players playing for Wales.

Wait...

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 13-06-2016, 12:47 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Wales vs England

Would people feel the same if said players played for Scotland and they qualified and played against England. I'm staggered some would want England to lose because of a few players.

However, when not effecting us, I want Wales to do well.
Old 13-06-2016, 12:53 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
I'm a bit the same as our teams in Europe I want them to win same for Wales, NI, Ireland, and even Scotland....What they feel about us I do not give a toss...Like to see all the home nations in big tournaments.

Of course I want England to win but if they do not we have back up
Old 13-06-2016, 01:22 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L View Post
Wilf wasnt a Palace player and was playing against us, not even a remotely similar scenario
If you are an english man.. the palace players are playing against us. Whilst i appreciate wishing them well. Hoping they beat the team that represents you? odd.
Old 13-06-2016, 02:45 PM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Obviously supporting England. Want us to beat Wales. But I also want to see both teams progress to the next round.
Old 13-06-2016, 03:05 PM
Banned by Moderators

ExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
If you are an english man.. the palace players are playing against us. Whilst i appreciate wishing them well. Hoping they beat the team that represents you? odd.
Very odd. Still anyone who supports another country over their own is obviously some kind of social outcast weirdo so we're probably better off without their "support"' anyway.

Nowt wrong with cheering on the home nations in other non England games, I've been and will be routing for each of Wales, Norn Iron and the Republic - despite a lot of people from those countries supporting ABE
Old 13-06-2016, 03:09 PM
Banned by Moderators

ExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
As for the game, I reckon it will be a cracker. Both teams fired up but I reckon we'll edge it. Apart from the Bale factor, the main other threat will be our inexperience and youth playing against a well organised and motivated Wales team - we need to be smart, not get over confident and be patient at times not letting them frustrate us.

Same team as before with Vardy to come on at some point to give their defence something else to think about. A straight swap of sterling for Vardy might work, with Alli or Rooney playing wide.
Old 13-06-2016, 05:12 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunter View Post
Obviously supporting England. Want us to beat Wales. But I also want to see both teams progress to the next round.
Agree
Old 13-06-2016, 06:03 PM
SHUT IT SLAG

Location: We're the Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner
Jack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I wanted Russia to score twice in injury time when they played Hinglaan, so this is an easy one for me.

Wales to beat Plastic Chair United please, and the goalscorers to include Johnny and Led.
Old 13-06-2016, 06:09 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Regan View Post
I wanted Russia to score twice in injury time when they played Hinglaan, so this is an easy one for me.

Wales to beat Plastic Chair United please, and the goalscorers to include Johnny and Led.
Very controversial, well done.
Old 13-06-2016, 09:41 PM
PALACE since 1967

hortoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehortoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehortoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehortoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehortoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehortoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehortoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehortoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehortoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehortoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehortoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Couldn't give a flying F##k for Wales and their valleys, hope we stick it up em and get back on track , Born in England, live in England , support England, Johnny Williams from Tonbridge , nice lad but hardly worth supporting a country for because his grandparents come from there, Ledley ? The same , Hennessey the same, palace however , born in Thornton heath and red & blue running through my veins always and when anyone puts on our shirt I will support them but not at the expense of following their roots or grandparents or parents birth place , some on here are proper plastic
Old 13-06-2016, 10:24 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by hortoneagle View Post
Couldn't give a flying F##k for Wales and their valleys, hope we stick it up em and get back on track , Born in England, live in England , support England, Johnny Williams from Tonbridge , nice lad but hardly worth supporting a country for because his grandparents come from there, Ledley ? The same , Hennessey the same, palace however , born in Thornton heath and red & blue running through my veins always and when anyone puts on our shirt I will support them but not at the expense of following their roots or grandparents or parents birth place , some on here are proper plastic
Well said mate
Old 13-06-2016, 10:24 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by New LP View Post
Very controversial, well done.
Attention seeking bullshit more like
Old 13-06-2016, 10:28 PM

Repo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betrayRepo Man is like ice, their footing does betray
As long as Russia don't qualify and their assorted scumbags have to slink off back home, I'm easy either way who wins.
Old 13-06-2016, 10:38 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Jack Wilshere is such a little Herbert.

Werner Herzog
Old 13-06-2016, 10:59 PM

JackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is here
Quote:
Ledley and Hennessey are both born and bred Welsh
Old 13-06-2016, 11:00 PM

TouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is here
Quote:
Wales are second rate side with a great player.
Better then a second rate team without a great player.
Old 13-06-2016, 11:46 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Wales vs England

Quote:

Bollocks. I suppose you support Man United in Europe too?

How the **** Woy has a job after that last shambles is a joke. We have a new breed of players capable of actually achieving things and the FA tasked Woy ******* Hodgeson with putting it all together.

What a joke. I hope we get battered so we finally see a bit of change. Can't believe the old owl got 3 tournaments out of it.

Palace are my team, not England or the FA and their ******* selection process.
Old 14-06-2016, 12:01 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Hope we (England) smash them with Jonny getting a world class consolation goal.

Forgive me for not jumping on the 'Woy out' bandwagon but for once I thought we actually played pretty well the other night. Get Vardy on the pitch and Wales will find it hard to deal with us. They might have Gareth Bale but they also have the likes of Hal Robson-Kanu and Chris Gunter. We have nothing to fear and should go at them from the start.