Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 14-06-2016, 12:30 AM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
some on here are proper gloryhunters apparently
Old 14-06-2016, 12:36 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Regan View Post
I wanted Russia to score twice in injury time when they played Hinglaan, so this is an easy one for me.

Wales to beat Plastic Chair United please, and the goalscorers to include Johnny and Led.
Obviously have a lot of family supporting Russia, and being English, the draw was a perfect result for us. If we both get through with Wales from the group I'll be very happy. Lived there 5 years, great people too.

Just realised I pos repped a racist twat earlier by mistake. He can go on the ignore list. Can't believe its taken me 16 years to appreciate that fully.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 14-06-2016, 03:59 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_DAVE77 View Post
I think a lot people have actually been very patient with him.

We all know his ability, but it's his fitness and club form that have been a concern.

Pardew was correct when he publicly (in my opinion badly) commented that Williams had not pulled up any trees on loan. He was right, he hadn’t.

So there was little evidence to suggest throwing him into our 11 would work.

I have long called for Jonny to move on, for the good of his career, as he is way down the order but that doesn’t mean we don’t question his ability.

Perhaps, if he can stay fit and keep playing games to a high standard in an advanced position in this tournament, he can play his way into taking Chamakh’s place as the No10 option with Puncheon.
Way down the pecking order ? Only due to injuries In my opinion. IF the lad stays fit we should build the midfield around him as he gives us another dimension and we've no one like him at all in current squad. All about fitness of course i hope Willians has a fantastic tournament Thursday aside of course. At Palace 4-2-3-1 Bolaise, Williams & Zaha with Wickham up top. That's a very capable attack.
Old 14-06-2016, 04:01 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Regan View Post
I wanted Russia to score twice in injury time when they played Hinglaan, so this is an easy one for me.

Wales to beat Plastic Chair United please, and the goalscorers to include Johnny and Led.
unless your Welsh then apologies.
Old 14-06-2016, 05:02 AM

BadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBadenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Bollocks. I suppose you support Man United in Europe too?

How the **** Woy has a job after that last shambles is a joke. We have a new breed of players capable of actually achieving things and the FA tasked Woy ******* Hodgeson with putting it all together.

What a joke. I hope we get battered so we finally see a bit of change. Can't believe the old owl got 3 tournaments out of it.

Palace are my team, not England or the FA and their ******* selection process.
IMO England are playing better football now than at anytime in the last 15 years, so do not agree with you on Hodgson. As a matter of interest who would you have as manager...?
Old 14-06-2016, 07:28 AM

Eaglesfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Supporting England 100%.

It's not England v Crystal Palace
Old 14-06-2016, 08:33 AM
Shefki Kuqi fan

ChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChaceTheAce : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hope we well and truly turn up and drill Wales on thursday.

Because they're chocolate biscuits.
Old 14-06-2016, 10:15 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Fact not fiction

Old 14-06-2016, 10:26 AM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
[
Old 14-06-2016, 10:27 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
I love how being rubbish, poorly run with a mediocre manager is enough reason to deny your englishness and not support your team! ON A PALACE FORUM FFS!! Some people must have some short memories.
Old 14-06-2016, 10:33 AM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Way down the pecking order ? Only due to injuries In my opinion. IF the lad stays fit we should build the midfield around him as he gives us another dimension and we've no one like him at all in current squad. All about fitness of course i hope Willians has a fantastic tournament Thursday aside of course. At Palace 4-2-3-1 Bolaise, Williams & Zaha with Wickham up top. That's a very capable attack.
Yes I agree. But he hasn't historically stayed fit so yes, he is way down the pecking order.

At the end of the season he was behind for CM places:

Cabaye
Jedinak
Puncheon
Ledley
Mutch
McArthur

He also was behind Lee until his outburst presumably meant he'd never play for us again.

So yes, I think it's reasonable to say he's way down the pecking order. That's not a criticism of him just an observation.
Old 14-06-2016, 11:07 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes I agree. But he hasn't historically stayed fit so yes, he is way down the pecking order.

Cabaye
Jedinak
Puncheon
Ledley
Mutch
McArthur

He also was behind Lee until his outburst presumably meant he'd never play for us again.

So yes, I think it's reasonable to say he's way down the pecking order. That's not a criticism of him just an observation.

The reality is jonny williams hasn't held down a place even at places like MK Dons. The fact wales have him playing says all you need to know about the actual strength of their team. Ledley is only an international because his nearest rival plays at wolves. Hennessy the same with a player that doesn't play first team football. Good luck to them but england should be beating them comfortable barring any heroics from bale.
Old 14-06-2016, 11:14 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
The reality is jonny williams hasn't held down a place even at places like MK Dons. The fact wales have him playing says all you need to know about the actual strength of their team. Ledley is only an international because his nearest rival plays at wolves. Hennessy the same with a player that doesn't play first team football. Good luck to them but england should be beating them comfortable barring any heroics from bale.
This is what it boils down to really, they looked very lucky against Slovakia in my opinion. I imagine they will set up like Russia did against us.

Slovakia did a very good job of denying Bale in the entire second half so hopefully Dier will be able to do the same.
Old 14-06-2016, 11:20 AM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They play a back three.

Vardy runs the channels superbly well.

Has to start IMO.
Old 14-06-2016, 12:36 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Effectively Palace v Spurs tomorrow.

Land of My Father's (England) v Land of My Mother's (Wales)

England win for me. Wales to send Russia home in the last game and then we meet again in the final.
Old 14-06-2016, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan1 View Post
Supporting England 100%.

It's not England v Crystal Palace
This ^^^^^^ how ******* hard is it for people not to understand this?. All that club over country bollox as well, what are fans waffling on about as the teams/fixtures NEVER clash.
Old 14-06-2016, 01:02 PM

Laboureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaboureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaboureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaboureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaboureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaboureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaboureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaboureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaboureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaboureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLaboureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Prediction 2-0 England, Kane twice as he is playing a 'premiership' defence, and knows how to score against them.

Hope Palace players for Wales don't get injured, that is the limit of my support for them against England.

Against Russia, come on you Welsh Eagles, i hope they all score including Hennessey.

BTW fans on here who don't support England because they don't like the manager or a player, or that we've been rubbish for years, need re-schooling in the Palace way.

I know that supporting Palace is asking for a life of disappointment, frustration, dashed hopes. but I support them because they represent my area, my history, my family roots.

Same with England, they represent my country, I support them the same as Palace, regardless of the result!
Old 14-06-2016, 01:07 PM

Quote:

Cabaye
Jedinak
Puncheon
Ledley
Mutch
McArthur

Dave you are of course right, but if fully fit and the lad actually stays fit how many would you start ahead of him?. Again for me it's what he offers us and poses a threat to the opposition. If he stays fit we've saved Millions simples .
Old 14-06-2016, 01:18 PM

Martinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laboureagle View Post
Prediction 2-0 England, Kane twice as he is playing a 'premiership' defence, and knows how to score against them.

Hope Palace players for Wales don't get injured, that is the limit of my support for them against England.

Against Russia, come on you Welsh Eagles, i hope they all score including Hennessey.

BTW fans on here who don't support England because they don't like the manager or a player, or that we've been rubbish for years, need re-schooling in the Palace way.

I know that supporting Palace is asking for a life of disappointment, frustration, dashed hopes. but I support them because they represent my area, my history, my family roots.

Same with England, they represent my country, I support them the same as Palace, regardless of the result!

Great post well said
Old 14-06-2016, 01:22 PM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Dave you are of course right, but if fully fit and the lad actually stays fit how many would you start ahead of him?. Again for me it's what he offers us and poses a threat to the opposition. If he stays fit we've saved Millions simples .
Watching him in the advanced role in the hole for Wales, I was wondering if he could try that position for us in the summer.

He certainly retains the ball well and has a good brain.

If he could stay fit, could we look at him taking Chamakh’s position there alongside Puncheon as the two AMF options?

Then we’d have two players that look after the ball in the hole who are both local lads that love the club!

Last edited by CPFC_DAVE77; 14-06-2016 at 02:03 PM.