Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 03-01-2017, 12:53 AM

sydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_C-Pal View Post
My guess is that he can't handle the captaincy. Should be given to Delaney and let Dann concentrate on getting better.
My thought exactly. Reminds me of when Botham was made captain of England. Delaney is the obvious choice. I think Dann is not suited, and Allardyce needs to let him know that and relieve him of it.
Old 03-01-2017, 01:00 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF View Post
This won't be popular but I think we should give the armband to Jordan Mutch. It is obvious he just needs to feel loved and wanted and placing our trust in him as club captain could prove to be a masterstroke.
By armband I take it you mean the inflated ones children wear so they don't sink when swimming.

I've always seen Jordon as more of a rubber ring man myself.

Old 03-01-2017, 04:36 AM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Steve Mandanda...when fit and playing regularly, should be the Captain.
Old 03-01-2017, 04:27 PM

Swoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Punch is a leader!
Just a question, do you think Dann is?
Old 03-01-2017, 04:36 PM
Class Warrior

Dom the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDom the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDom the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDom the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDom the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDom the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDom the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDom the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDom the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDom the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDom the Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He hasn't looked fit since he got that injury vs Southampton in the Cup in September.
Old 03-01-2017, 04:42 PM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
I wonder whether, in addition to long term injuries, we're just cycling through a team with chronic physical problems. Essentially a first team that never manages to get itself fully fit.

I have never known a team to be like it in all my time watching football. Certainly not at Palace.
Old 03-01-2017, 04:58 PM
Vendere e vincere

Popester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There are a number of reasons why his form has dipped. We haven't played the same back 5 very often (which must be unsettling), he seems to be struggling with injury, the defence looked generally disorganised under Pardew, and he's probably upset about being overlooked by England.

I really don't see that being captain of a football club would affect his performance - the role is totally different to being captain of a cricket team.
Old 03-01-2017, 05:14 PM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Not being contentious for one minute, but on what basis do you base your last sentence on?
He celebrates his goals with more passion than any Palace player I've ever seen
Old 03-01-2017, 05:20 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoonara View Post
Just a question, do you think Dann is?
No...
Old 03-01-2017, 05:21 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
He celebrates his goals with more passion than any Palace player I've ever seen
McArthur comes a close second - no tears though.
Old 03-01-2017, 05:21 PM

mb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He needs a big performance tonight. If not, BFS will doubt his leadership capabilities.
Old 03-01-2017, 05:38 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by regal_eagle View Post
Steve Mandanda...when fit and playing regularly, should be the Captain.
He won't be playing regularly if Hennessey keeps playing like he is.
Old 03-01-2017, 05:43 PM
we are one

Crystal Glitter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Glitter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Glitter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Glitter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Glitter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Glitter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Glitter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Glitter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Glitter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Glitter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrystal Glitter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
He won't be playing regularly if Hennessey keeps playing like he is.
Agreed, he has looked solid last few games, long may it continue.
Old 03-01-2017, 06:06 PM
Bringing it back...

weh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceweh8millwall hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb23 View Post
He needs a big performance tonight. If not, BFS will doubt his leadership capabilities.
May not have the opportunity tonight...
Old 03-01-2017, 06:06 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Glitter View Post
Agreed, he has looked solid last few games, long may it continue.
Particularly tonight, no 'Strictly' Shuffles please.
Old 01-04-2017, 05:09 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Scott Dann

Hoping not as bad seemed, any news anyone?

All the best Scotty!
Old 01-04-2017, 05:13 PM
Red with brass buttons

Jordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is here
What happened to him. My view was blocked. I assumed that he just blocked a shot. Obviously not
Old 01-04-2017, 05:14 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
looked like Costa stood on Danns standing leg
Old 01-04-2017, 05:16 PM

jj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjj62255 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Looked like his boot got stuck and he twisted his knee
Old 01-04-2017, 05:26 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Couldn't see. And why did Tomkins go off?