Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 03-04-2018, 09:25 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
2018 Commonwealth Games

Starts tomorrow with the opening ceremony. Taking place on the Gold Coast in Australia. Hopefully England can come top of the medal table again.

It's an event I enjoy watching but I'm not sure how much I'll be able to see this time.

Schedule: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 12-04-2018, 04:42 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 12-04-2018, 05:59 AM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betray
I am going to Rugby 7s tomorrow.

Matches include:
Australia/Samoa
Fiji/Sri Lanka
Fiji/Uganda
Fiji/Wales
Scotland/South Africa
Scotland/PNG
England/Australia
England/Wales
England/Samoa

Should be good. $30, can't complain!
Old 15-04-2018, 10:25 PM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Hope you saw the finals, DN. (Obviously was pretty sweet for me.) I can't help but feel sorry for the Aussie player who kicked the ball out thinking they'd won.

On a different note, congrats to England netball for what must surely rank as the biggest shock in many a year.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 16-04-2018, 03:38 AM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughff View Post
Hope you saw the finals, DN. (Obviously was pretty sweet for me.) I can't help but feel sorry for the Aussie player who kicked the ball out thinking they'd won.

On a different note, congrats to England netball for what must surely rank as the biggest shock in many a year.
Saw it on TV when we got home.

Yep, both the women's rugby and women's netball were surprises and Australia lost because of their own player! The one who kicked the ball out as you say and in the netball the one who gave away a penalty for obstruction with 1 second to go.