Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 31-07-2018, 10:18 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben1987 View Post
Sakho has been great but if we could recoup 30m/not have to pay the remainder and get one of the highest earners off the book and we buy someone cheaper and reuse the additional money to strengthen the rest of the squad, then I think Hodgson would go for it.

I would caveat that there is no way he should be sold without a replacement pretty much done.
Agreed. If it was to recoup the 30m 3-4 weeks ago however and if we could have perhaps got Mawson for 20m plus a midfielder for 10m I wouldve been all for it.

That said, selling our main CB 2 weeks before the deadline for half the price of what we paid for him is the kind of thing that wouldnt surprise me if it was true at the moment!
Old 31-07-2018, 10:19 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben1987 View Post
Sakho has been great but if we could recoup 30m/not have to pay the remainder and get one of the highest earners off the book and we buy someone cheaper and reuse the additional money to strengthen the rest of the squad, then I think Hodgson would go for it.

I would caveat that there is no way he should be sold without a replacement pretty much done.
If Hodgson thought that selling a dominant defender who reads play very well, can bring the ball forward and retains possession brilliantly and is already integrated into our back 4/5 is a good idea then we probably need to consider dementia.

No chance of Sakho going! No chance of Hodgson thinking it is a good idea.
Old 31-07-2018, 10:25 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
The stats speak for themselves regarding Sakho.

There are no immediate back ups that we could even consider to replace him currently.
Old 31-07-2018, 10:42 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
Have some respect
Who wouldnt want a royal blow job.
Old 31-07-2018, 11:07 AM
Get the f* off my Cloud!!

Scifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
Who wouldnt want a royal blow job.
Charles looks like he'd be great at it
Old 31-07-2018, 02:27 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Agreed. If it was to recoup the 30m 3-4 weeks ago however and if we could have perhaps got Mawson for 20m plus a midfielder for 10m I wouldve been all for it.

That said, selling our main CB 2 weeks before the deadline for half the price of what we paid for him is the kind of thing that wouldnt surprise me if it was true at the moment!
If it was true? If ?

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.