Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 25-04-2020, 02:55 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
A Question of Palace - Unofficial pub quiz

Inspired by the clubs pub quiz, thought Id make one myself for fans to while away half an hour during the lockdown.

Play with family, friends or just on your own. If playing with others then a pen and pad to record your answers might be a good idea.

Lasts 30 mins

Eight rounds with 86pts available.

Three second warning before answers at the end of each round

Pause or play back rounds if you need to

Hope you enjoy it and good luck.

Supporting Palace has a certain cult value like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.
- John Peel
Old 25-04-2020, 03:58 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Great again.. I got 8/10 from the manager's quotes...

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 25-04-2020, 03:03 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Great again.. I got 8/10 from the manager's quotes...
What about the rest of it hey Peter? !! ..

Great quiz.. I was totally shit at it but still enjoyable.
Old 26-04-2020, 01:11 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Great work Bubbs.

I just did it unofficially without marking myself... I think I did pretty well considering.

Wish I had scored it now. I guess it would be cheating to go back and do so!
Old 26-04-2020, 11:02 AM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
A great quiz - pretty low score on most rounds for me, I think I did best on the player pictures although I thought Cahill was a young Joel Ward and Townsend looked the spitting image of Sean Scannell, although the Spurs top should have been a clue - got 7 out of 10.

Also loved the tv programme quiz - I can remember the Two Ronnies putting in lines about Ray Bloye and Crystal Palace in the ‘Phantom Raspberry Blower’ and also the entire 1976 Palace Cup squad appearing on Crackerjack, which were not shown - there were a few others I can remember, but I had never seen the Minder or Only Fools episodes before.

Very well put together and a good laugh too.
Old 27-04-2020, 07:30 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
What about the rest of it hey Peter? !! ..

Great quiz.. I was totally shit at it but still enjoyable.
I was totally shit. But it was a quickish look and I didn't have a pen and paper to hand. Probably 3 or 4 out of ten for those early picture rounds.

Old 27-04-2020, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Great work Bubbs.

I just did it unofficially without marking myself... I think I did pretty well considering.

Wish I had scored it now. I guess it would be cheating to go back and do so!
Leave it two months and give it another go.

Old 27-04-2020, 09:59 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
I was totally shit. But it was a quickish look and I didn't have a pen and paper to hand. Probably 3 or 4 out of ten for those early picture rounds.
I think you did better than me then

I did have a pen and paper to hand, but stopped writing pretty quickly as it was simply serving as incriminating evidence as to how shit I am at such things.

Am really surprised this thread is so quiet, as it is a great quiz and there are some real experts on Palace trivia on here.