Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 09-05-2019, 09:28 PM
XXVII

RUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Gutted
Old 09-05-2019, 09:32 PM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

vegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Please , please can a tifo or tribute be arranged???
Old 09-05-2019, 09:48 PM

PemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Think most if not all has been said in previous posts, but thank you Julian for your legendary contribution to all things Palace these last 15 years.

We would be nowhere near where we are now but for the likes of yours and others contribution.

Good luck with whatever you do next.
Old 09-05-2019, 10:19 PM
Contents May Vary

Robson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Am I right in thinking Jim Cannon was the last Palace player to have served the club for 15 seasons or longer?
He may be the first since then but he will almost certainly be the last.
"Not only did the Palace fans sing and chant for the entire 90 minutes, but they stayed behind after the final whistle in order to express their gratitude to players and manager for their efforts. If this is a set of supporters headed for relegation, that is to the Championship's gain and the true detriment of the Premier League, where sterile atmospheres have become worryingly commonplace." - Football365
Old 10-05-2019, 12:00 AM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
😢 😢 legend. In my 29 years supporting this beautiful club there is no player I hold in higher regard. In tears
Old 10-05-2019, 12:15 AM

justjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is here
This has upset me more than I thought it would.
Old 10-05-2019, 03:00 AM
Veteran

JJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockport_Eagle View Post
I was at THAT Everton game...a full summer of recharged optimism obliterated in an instant...useless joker...

Who knew? Thanks Jules.
Me too - I remember being furious at the mistake against Everton. I also remember the first song we had for him (to the tune of Volare):

"Speroni, whoa, Speroni, whoa,
He's got a shit haircut,
He's keeping Palace up."

Then when Kiraly took his place we changed "shit" to "short".

Fact is it would have been easy to up and leave when he wasn't first choice, but seemed to never complain, just got on with it and stuck with us, and eventually won the place back when he was a much better keeper.

Whatever it is he does, I hope he has great success with it. A fantastic servant to the Club.
Old 10-05-2019, 05:48 AM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Mental to think he has been at Palace for just under half my life! Going to miss him