Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 13-08-2019, 02:51 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o View Post
So is he more like Cabaye .. ie the one we thought was gonna play more offensively, dictating play ?
Yes he looked more attacking minded than the Cabaye we got, from what I saw. This is just from a U23 games so Im no expert.
Old 13-08-2019, 02:53 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmean View Post
Looking forward to seeing him play.

I did spot a Camarasa shirt walking down Holmesdale Road on Saturday! I don't understand why you'd get a loan player on the back of your shirt (even with the fee agreed, there's no guarantee we'd take up that option to make it perm), but nice to see fans having so much faith in him already.
I don't understand why any grown adult would get the name of any player on the back of their shirt, tbh.

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 13-08-2019, 03:22 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
I don't understand why any grown adult would get the name of any player on the back of their shirt, tbh.
I presume its because they want to which is good enough reason in my opinion.
Old 13-08-2019, 05:29 PM
Glad All Over Forever

Stockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Meyer and McCarthy around the other way but yes it is a possibility. Townsend's position should come under greater scrutiny if he doesn't start crossing for Benteke - he has a wand of a left foot that he doesn't use properly.
Well yes, but it was a choice of technical correctness or literal copy & paste from the original post for the benefit of the tiny bit of attempted subtle comedy.
Old 13-08-2019, 05:33 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
I saw someone with Wilkins on the back of their shirt at an Arsenal friendly in 1994.
Old 13-08-2019, 05:45 PM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o View Post
So is he more like Cabaye .. ie the one we thought was gonna play more offensively, dictating play ?
If he is more like Cabaye that won't happen

Hopefully we get the fantasy one.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 13-08-2019, 06:09 PM
Super Furry Animal

Riley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post
I very much doubt MM tells Roy where he is going to play.

“Hi Roy, you alright?”

“Erm, yes, well hello young Maximillian.”

“Yeah sweet. Listen, just letting you know, I’ll be playing further forward on Saturday mate. Wicked.”

“Actually Meyus Maximus, Ray and I have been checking out the likely opposition tactics and to avoid playing to their strengths, we were thinking of deploying you in more of a notional deep-lying role so you can receive the ball from our defenders, move the ball quickly to our breaking forward players and mount sharp, incisive counter-attacks. If that’s alright with you of course.”

“Hmm, yeah... no mate, not having that. I’m further forward or I’m on the phone to my agent. Apparently he got me a 170k a week deal when I signed for Palace, but I’m probably due for a raise, even though Glaziers Fan doesn’t seem to rate me.”

“Sorry Maxi Priest, I was just thinking that...”

“Yeah well, don’t. I’m off to ask Wilf about his move to Barca or Real Madrid. Laters, grandad.”
Old 14-08-2019, 08:50 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
What’s the difference between having a player’s name on the back of the shirt? You could also say that you don’t understand why a grown adult would would wear a replica shirt to a match, I don’t see the distinction.

I personally haven’t bought a shirt in 13 years.
Old 14-08-2019, 08:51 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
I presume its because they want to which is good enough reason in my opinion.
That’s a good enough answer for me.
Old 14-08-2019, 09:29 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
The new Andre Moritz, with a bit of Warnock aggression thrown in hopefully.
Old 14-08-2019, 09:37 AM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
What? A statue who takes great spot kicks?
Old 14-08-2019, 09:48 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgetail View Post
What? A statue who takes great spot kicks?
Harsh. I always quite liked Moritz, although granted he was a bit of a luxury player in that division.

I thought they were a similar height/build but I just looked and Moritz is taller and quite significantly heavier. I'm not sure whether that's cos he's close to retirement and he's gone down the Sasa route though

I didn't see a lot of Camarasa last year but the Cardiff games I did watch I remember thinking he was their standout player. He broke up play in the middle of the park a lot and wasn't afraid to shoot from range. Similar qualities to Cabaye but bigger physically. I think Roy will play him further forward/wider though.

Last edited by Kirby; 14-08-2019 at 09:54 AM.
Old 14-08-2019, 10:52 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Did he play against us last season, I can't recall?

The home game I was too busy being beside myself with anger at the amount of chances we missed to notice their players. I seem to recall Guaita making a good save though late on.
Old 14-08-2019, 11:01 AM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
Quote:
Saw a woman on Saturday with batshuayi on the back of her shirt. Nothing against people getting names on their shirt but why a player only on loan
Old 14-08-2019, 11:03 AM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Did he play against us last season, I can't recall?

The home game I was too busy being beside myself with anger at the amount of chances we missed to notice their players. I seem to recall Guaita making a good save though late on.
Played in both the home and away games against us, but didn't score in either of them. Substituted in both and booked in the game at Selhurst.

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 14-08-2019, 11:25 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Played in both the home and away games against us, but didn't score in either of them. Substituted in both and booked in the game at Selhurst.
Cool - ta.
Old 14-08-2019, 11:49 AM

Palaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceguard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Cool - ta.
The away game which sealed Cardiff's fate in May, he played but was subbed after 11 minutes.

He slid in early on and had a shot after about 5 minutes but got injured. He then got clattered again a few minutes later and went off and came back on with his leg heavily strapped but obviously didn't like it as even as running back on the pitch he took the strapping off but went down a couple of minutes later and was then subbed.
Old 14-08-2019, 11:54 AM

sydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We actually have a pretty decent squad once the CBs get fit. Since Roy never subs that might be a problem.
Old 14-08-2019, 12:22 PM
Very young thick ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Gav View Post
Saw a woman on Saturday with batshuayi on the back of her shirt. Nothing against people getting names on their shirt but why a player only on loan
Could be his actual shirt?

Depends how big she was I suppose
Old 14-08-2019, 12:34 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Gav View Post
She sounds broad shouldered.