Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 10-07-2003, 03:08 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not sure mate. Perhaps if you do a search for Seagulls?

Any plans for the weekend Curry?
Old 10-07-2003, 03:18 PM

Icy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is here
This is still going????

Great words of Advice:

She is a UNIT, Drop her!
Old 10-07-2003, 03:24 PM
Dont Feed Fat Blacky

DougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to Ollie
OXO ROTUNDS!

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 10-07-2003, 03:32 PM
on the hunt

Curry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Latvian
Not sure mate. Perhaps if you do a search for Seagulls?

Any plans for the weekend Curry?

Oh, I think I'm meeting up with a few old uni mates as one of them is off travelling. You?
3. Al-Badar, 37 Brick Lane
4. The Raja, Cambridge
Old 10-07-2003, 03:40 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just few drinks and a takeaway fri night. Sat I may strole up to SE25 sunday is footie training.

So just changing the subject a tad, have you ever pulled any ladies with a more, how shall we say, voluptuous figure?
Old 10-07-2003, 03:56 PM
on the hunt

Curry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
oh yes.

everyone loves a fat lass.

no shame in it and all that.

they try harder too.....
4. The Raja, Cambridge
Old 10-07-2003, 04:00 PM
Guns of Navarone

GUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fine
It's a tad unfair bumping this thread up all the time. Perhaps a mod should make it a sticky?
"The West Stand has a reputation as a party area and we've got to break that. We've put together a series of measures to ensure that those people who want to watch cricket are not disrupted by those who are simply there to have a good time"The Times, back page, Wed 5 Aug 2009
Old 10-07-2003, 04:09 PM
Bring him back!

Seconded
Old 10-07-2003, 04:09 PM
on the hunt

Quote:
Originally posted by GUCCI Eagle
It's a tad unfair bumping this thread up all the time. Perhaps a mod should make it a sticky?

i agree. i'd like to be able to get on with some work.

4. The Raja, Cambridge
Old 11-07-2003, 01:15 PM
Can't re member

Jules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is here
I have to confess I don't know who Baloo is, nor do I suppose I'll ever go on an "indie night", but I just wanted to point out there is new movie out called "Whale Rider". It's meant to be pretty good.

Thanks for letting me join in.
Old 11-07-2003, 01:22 PM
Bring him back!

Which certificate is it?
Old 11-07-2003, 01:26 PM
Guns of Navarone

GUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fine
X-rated
"The West Stand has a reputation as a party area and we've got to break that. We've put together a series of measures to ensure that those people who want to watch cricket are not disrupted by those who are simply there to have a good time"The Times, back page, Wed 5 Aug 2009
Old 11-07-2003, 01:29 PM
Bring him back!

Whats the plot then? Are greenpeace involved?
Old 12-07-2003, 11:43 AM
on the hunt

any whale-on-whale action?
4. The Raja, Cambridge
Old 14-07-2003, 06:44 AM
leviathan

ozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
i hear that the said Baloo is totally ensconsed down there in Tunbridge Wells, with none other than a FIT (married) chick...
anyone else enlighten us ?

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 15-07-2003, 11:20 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
I have no idea
Old 15-07-2003, 11:53 AM
on the hunt

I hope her husband supports Brighton.

4. The Raja, Cambridge
Old 15-07-2003, 01:39 PM
Resurrection!

Baloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Okay okay. I am forced into returning to this thread.

She is not married. And she no longer even has a boyfriend.

But she is very fit.
Old 15-07-2003, 01:42 PM
Bring him back!

Old 04-12-2003, 04:29 PM
Bring him back!

Just thought I'd give this thread a bounce so people can judge for themselves if it should be thread of the year...