Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 02-09-2003, 03:33 PM

winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
footie in cape cod?

does anyone know if there is a bar, or any way i can catch the england game in cape cod, ma. this saturday?

vicar???

UP THE GLAZIERS
Old 02-09-2003, 07:06 PM

winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
please help!!!!

UP THE GLAZIERS
Old 04-09-2003, 01:30 PM

The Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Unfortunately, I really don't know. The best bet might be somehere in Hyannis. There are a few British joints in Falmouth, but I don't think they do satellite (but could be wrong).

There's the British Beer company in East Falmouth and an Irish pub on Main Street in Falmouth -- Liam MaGuire's. Hyannis is bigger, and I bet there's some kind of sports bar there that might have it. You might want to call a few places.

Where are you staying on the Cape?

Last edited by The Vicar; 04-09-2003 at 01:48 PM.
Old 04-09-2003, 05:31 PM

we usually stay in wellfleet, but this time we are on the north shore and a town that im not too familiar with so i dont know the name im afraid!
thanks for the names of those places, ill give them a bell and see what's going on.
i dont suppose you are on the cape are you? maybe if you are and i can find a place you would fancy meeting for a jar?
hope all's well vic

cheers

UP THE GLAZIERS
Old 04-09-2003, 05:59 PM

The Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by winston the dog
we usually stay in wellfleet, but this time we are on the north shore and a town that im not too familiar with so i dont know the name im afraid!
thanks for the names of those places, ill give them a bell and see what's going on.
i dont suppose you are on the cape are you? maybe if you are and i can find a place you would fancy meeting for a jar?
hope all's well vic

cheers
Would enjoy a jar at the rub a dub dub on the Cape, but I've been up there twice this summer, and I'm now back in DC. Give Liam Maguire's a shout (area code 508) -- they should have some thoughts on pubs that might show it. I'd bet it will be on somewhere in Hyannis.

Sounds like you might be up near Truro?
Old 04-09-2003, 06:02 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Go look at some whales.
Old 04-09-2003, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Vicar
Would enjoy a jar at the rub a dub dub on the Cape, but I've been up there twice this summer, and I'm now back in DC. Give Liam Maguire's a shout (area code 508) -- they should have some thoughts on pubs that might show it. I'd bet it will be on somewhere in Hyannis.

Sounds like you might be up near Truro?
ill definatley give them a call... thanks again vic.

so far as the whales are concerned... while its good fun, it can also take 4 hours and it gets fkn cold out there... unless you were talking about females, in which case ill leave the whales to you my good fellow

UP THE GLAZIERS