Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 14-10-2003, 04:12 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by hughff
I bet he has a very productive time and in a year's time we're cursing management for letting another good player get away for next to nothing.
Who gives a flying feck!
Old 14-10-2003, 04:13 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Timbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by John.K
Good Luck Jules!!
Who gives a flying feck!
Old 14-10-2003, 04:15 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Quote:
Originally posted by Elephant with mouse gyp
Cardiff play it on the floor more this season so I think he'll be fine.
Who gives a flying feck!
Old 14-10-2003, 04:21 AM
leviathan

ozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
can't believe this, didn't he want to go and play premiership football ?
i am of the opinion that with the right coaching, he could make it. he has bollock loads of skill, but the wrong attitude, sound like anyone else we've got (9)...

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 14-10-2003, 06:47 AM

Freddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Stavros 69
Hope you break your leg and have to live in that shit hole for the rest of your shit life. Never come back Jules, i only wish bad luck on you. At Lest Akinbyi tried your just a money grabbing ••••.
If no one else is prepared to challenge your
moronic and discreditable rubbish, then I guess
I will have to put my head above the parapet.
Attitudes like yours are a disgrace to the great
game of football and to CPFC. Anyone who
can wish the kind of harm you are wishing on
another human being who is simply seeking to
better himself (however mistakenly) is in urgent
need of counselling.

Last edited by Freddy Kurz; 14-10-2003 at 06:53 AM.
Old 14-10-2003, 06:49 AM

simon barker is playing for a contract
i think he went to cardiff cuz he likes sheep.what a great move.maybe next season you could even be playing for dagenham & redbridge
Old 14-10-2003, 07:23 AM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Who is Jule's career advisor and how much is he (we) paying him?

This is a classic

Although Cardiff will probably get promoted this season, you know how things usually turn out....
Old 14-10-2003, 07:29 AM
Sorted out and slung out

La Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Julian who?
Old 14-10-2003, 07:36 AM
War Chief

Cleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Don't really care what happens to JG now - Simon Jordan has made it perfectly clear he won't be playing for Palace again, a decision I think is stupid and short-sighted, but, well, SJ is the gaffer, and does pay the bills.

How many goals did 'bottling, mincing, non-committed' nasty horrid Julian score from midfield last year?

"You're just part of everything that's happened to us tonight... and it's all bad"
Old 14-10-2003, 07:40 AM

Spender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by hughff
I bet he has a very productive time and in a year's time we're cursing management for letting another good player get away for next to nothing.
Agreed. The way our Club handles its players its a wonder anyone ever wants to sign for us
Old 14-10-2003, 07:54 AM

Vince Hilaire is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsVince Hilaire is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsVince Hilaire is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsVince Hilaire is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsVince Hilaire is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsVince Hilaire is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsVince Hilaire is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsVince Hilaire is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsVince Hilaire is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsVince Hilaire is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsVince Hilaire is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations
If he stays at Cardiff when we play them away i hope he doesn't play as he is bound to score against us (We need to break this hoodoo once and for all going Julian you can score an own goal!!!).

PS- would like to come out of retirement he would rip Gray to bits in the cardiff away game.Gray would wish he was on the palace bench watching vince instead of getting mesmorised by skill on the pitch.
Old 14-10-2003, 08:00 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Freddy Kurz
If no one else is prepared to challenge your
moronic and discreditable rubbish, then I guess
I will have to put my head above the parapet.
Attitudes like yours are a disgrace to the great
game of football and to CPFC. Anyone who
can wish the kind of harm you are wishing on
another human being who is simply seeking to
better himself (however mistakenly) is in urgent
need of counselling.
I'm sorry but I'm sick to death of the "Julian was only trying to better his career" bullshit...Football is a TEAM sport ,this isn't an individual sport!!! and he made it quite clear he thought he was too good for Crystal Palace and the first division in English football,he made it clear he did NOT want to play for us ,maybe he should of actually waited until a premiership club were interested before shooting his gob off about how good he thinks he is and what level he should be at,he was skillful when he chose to be(and that was rarely) and that is not good enough,I want players who are commited to our club whether it be a cup semi final or a shitty night in Rotherham,he does NOT fall into that category

Stavros,myself and a number of others are obviously unhappy with the way Julian treated both us as supporters and CPFC as a football club...like he was better than Palace so you shouldn't take posts like stav's as literally as you did.I doubt Stav wants anyone harmed,it's just frustration

Last edited by sydney eagle; 14-10-2003 at 08:30 AM.
Old 14-10-2003, 08:04 AM

rudeboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerudeboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerudeboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerudeboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerudeboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerudeboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerudeboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerudeboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerudeboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerudeboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerudeboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I can't see this as a permanent move. Cardiff have a few injuries at the moment and their fans aren't going to accept a Londoner giving less than 100%.

Still it gets him off the wage bill for a while.
Old 14-10-2003, 08:19 AM
The hero of Shadow Moses?

Levski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by rudeboy
I can't see this as a permanent move. Cardiff have a few injuries at the moment and their fans aren't going to accept a Londoner giving less than 100%.

They seem happy with Richard Langley so far and he's been toss.
Old 14-10-2003, 08:23 AM

The Wise Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldThe Wise Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldThe Wise Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldThe Wise Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldThe Wise Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldThe Wise Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldThe Wise Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldThe Wise Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldThe Wise Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldThe Wise Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldThe Wise Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
can anyone PLEASE tell me if we are getting any money from this transfer, if no i really can;t see how it is good for the club.
Old 14-10-2003, 08:25 AM
The hero of Shadow Moses?

Levski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLevski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Cleon

How many goals did 'bottling, mincing, non-committed' nasty horrid Julian score from midfield last year?
Not sure about last year, but he got a total of 8 goals in 76 appearances plus 25 as sub. Not exactly freescoring. For a a supposedly 'attacking' player he spent a great deal of time standing around with his hands on his hips, which possibly explains why.
Old 14-10-2003, 08:30 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
I can't beleive those here criticising SJ and bemoaning the loss of Gray. I happen to agree that he is actually an extremely good player, but the point is that he has stated he does not want to play for Palace. He has also pubicly stated that he doesn't want Palace to ask for a fee for him yet is still happy to take 4k a week from us.

Football is a team game and I can fully understand why Jordan wants this poison (whether it is JG's actual fault or his agent) out of the club. I wouldn't boo him but i would be disgusted to see him again in a Palace shirt again.
Old 14-10-2003, 08:43 AM

Will S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWill S : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
All a bit reminiscent of Kevin Miller this... (who really did deserve all the abuse he got)

If only Julian was half as bad a player as people here seem to think that he is. Sadly he isn't and Cardiff's gain is Palace's loss.

Nice one Mr Jordan.
Old 14-10-2003, 08:48 AM
HoleHasseler

fieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet cover
Quote:
Originally posted by Will S

If only Julian was half as bad a player as people here seem to think that he is. Sadly he isn't and Cardiff's gain is Palace's loss.

Nice one Mr Jordan.
Complete unadulterated tosh
you've gotta reach out when you're caught in the current of love
Old 14-10-2003, 08:52 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
So that's it after allthe fuss and bulltish he goes to a mediocre Div 1 club. I dare say this is all part of a cunning plan to get himself noticed by a top League of Wales team thus entering the Premiership by impressive displays in some knock out leg of the Uefa cup.

Close the door when you leave.Bet Sj has a smirk on his face.