Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 14-10-2003, 03:46 PM

Clapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Stavros 69
Hope you break your leg and have to live in that shit hole for the rest of your shit life. Never come back Jules, i only wish bad luck on you. At Lest Akinbyi tried your just a money grabbing .
Why don't you just say what you mean
Old 14-10-2003, 03:46 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Freddy Kurz
If no one else is prepared to challenge your
moronic and discreditable rubbish, then I guess
I will have to put my head above the parapet.
Attitudes like yours are a disgrace to the great
game of football and to CPFC. Anyone who
can wish the kind of harm you are wishing on
another human being who is simply seeking to
better himself (however mistakenly) is in urgent
need of counselling.
Do one you boring boring person. It's a figure of speach if you cant understand that at your age i think you should leave these boards. I am as big fan of CPFC as anyone but i don't need to prove myself to you or anyone. I would be also happy to go to counselling if you pick up the bill. Put your money where your mouth is !!!

Old 14-10-2003, 03:51 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Clapham Grand
Why don't you just say what you mean
Jules used to by my fav player, but no one player is bigger than the club. I support Crystal Palace Football Club not 'Julian Gray UTD'. He thought he was so much better then us and was more than happy to do us over so i'm more than happy to do him over. If he was anything like Mullins i would be waving him away with a banner and wishing all the best, but i wont for Jules
Old 14-10-2003, 04:56 PM

Freddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Stavros 69
Do one you boring boring person. It's a figure of speach if you cant understand that at your age i think you should leave these boards. I am as big fan of CPFC as anyone but i don't need to prove myself to you or anyone. I would be also happy to go to counselling if you pick up the bill. Put your money where your mouth is !!!

Try the NHS.....
Old 14-10-2003, 05:06 PM
Danger Zone

Quote:
Originally posted by Freddy Kurz
Try the NHS.....
Boring !!!!
Old 14-10-2003, 05:12 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Sunny Fan
Erm, he's only gone for a month chaps. Surely those who want to get shot of the guy would hope he performs well at Cardiff, puts himself in the shop window, and then gets a transfer with a decent wedge of cash coming our way.

I wish him luck.
I echo Sunny's sentiments. It's dangerous here in the middle of the road, folks.
Old 14-10-2003, 05:14 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
I hope he signs full time, after all he wanted to improve himself.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 14-10-2003, 06:22 PM

The Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
At least he's going to a glam club in a major media market...

NOT!
Old 14-10-2003, 10:46 PM

Mal Come Ally Son Mal Come Ally Son Mal Come Ally Son Mal Come Ally Son Mal Come Ally Son Mal Come Ally Son Mal Come Ally Son Mal Come Ally Son Mal Come Ally Son Mal Come Ally Son Mal Come Ally Son
I fear that Gray will prove tome like Arnie. He'll be back. In 4 weeks.
Old 15-10-2003, 09:29 AM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by El Aguila
I echo Sunny's sentiments. It's dangerous here in the middle of the road, folks.
It's OK when you get used to it: I find it helpful to find a traffic island and snipe at both sides (without ever really stepping onto one of the lanes) or, failing that, to stand in one lane and just stare the traffic out or try to distract it. The cars generally stop or swerve.
Old 15-10-2003, 09:49 AM

Amora Cabeza is playing for a contract
why should the club have the right to tell a player he's not good enough for them but a player hasn't got the right to suggest (rightly or wrongly)the club aren't good enough for him?? Not asking you too be happy with it stav but u cant have it both ways.
Old 16-10-2003, 11:59 AM

hytheeagle is playing for a contract
Goodbye Mr Big head and may your career rot in Wales. If you had performed better last year perhaps we would have been more succesful. No player is bigger than the club and SJ is right to stand his ground with this total waste of space. CPFC FOREVER.
Old 17-10-2003, 02:43 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Amora Cabeza
why should the club have the right to tell a player he's not good enough for them but a player hasn't got the right to suggest (rightly or wrongly)the club aren't good enough for him?? Not asking you too be happy with it stav but u cant have it both ways.
Because the club employs him and therefore they can say what they like, its just business. When a player says it its just plain arrogance.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 17-10-2003, 02:46 PM

Daddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Unless he's out of contract and therefore not actually employed by the club.......

Ring any bells?
Old 17-10-2003, 02:51 PM

Tim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If you dont know by now it may come as some suprise If the loan deal with JG does`nt work out and he`s back in a month he is never gonna play for us again while SJ is in charge dont u understand he picks the team!
Old 17-10-2003, 03:41 PM

Clapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I believe he came on as sub at Sunderland
Old 18-10-2003, 08:26 AM

Amora Cabeza is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by Maidstoned Eagle
Because the club employs him and therefore they can say what they like, its just business. When a player says it its just plain arrogance.
at the end of a players contract both parties have to agree if the contract is to be renewed and if either club or player decide they dont want to then the contract isnt renewed - anything else is plain crazy surely???
Old 18-10-2003, 07:30 PM
Till Lindeman

Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.
Quote:
Originally posted by Amora Cabeza
Its the whole situation tho. The lack of effort shown last season. Producing the goods in front of the tv cameras etc. The way he has gone about leaving the club is nothing short of shocking.
Old 18-10-2003, 08:12 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Let me tell you how to stop JG. Stay tight to him, allow him no space and go in hard. He has a sh!t footballing brain, doesn't understand the concept of movement and running into space and will fail miserably unless he is guided by a decent coach.
Old 19-10-2003, 03:39 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
According to the Sporting Life website, this was the sum total of his 17 minute appearance yesterday:

80: Shot by Julian Gray (Cardiff) : it goes over

It was probably a cross really.