Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 31-01-2005, 11:19 AM

Freddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by daz_eagle
we're not the only club not to have signed a player in this transfer window by a long chalk.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

No, but we're the only relegation-threatened club that hasn't YET done
any deals to strengthen our first-team squad.......
Old 31-01-2005, 11:22 AM

maxpower has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsmaxpower has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsmaxpower has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsmaxpower has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsmaxpower has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsmaxpower has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsmaxpower has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsmaxpower has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsmaxpower has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsmaxpower has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsmaxpower has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
exactly because if you look at the teams who haven't bought anyone their are secure for next season but we are not and we need cover desperately
Old 31-01-2005, 11:30 AM
Fiddling the statistics

Eagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is here
There will be a Rocky-like moment when we think CPFC won't be able to beat the count and then they get up with a mountain of high-quality signings that generate enough of a feelgood factor to carry us through our next two games with six points and safety by the end of March. Hic!
Old 31-01-2005, 11:33 AM

Igor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fans
Quote:
Originally posted by Eagle Kneevil
There will be a Rocky-like moment when we think CPFC won't be able to beat the count and then they get up with a mountain of high-quality signings that generate enough of a feelgood factor to carry us through our next two games with six points and safety by the end of March. Hic!
I loved the qualifier at the end!

"There is nothing which has yet been contrived by man, by which so much happiness is produced as by a good tavern or inn" - Samuel Johnson
Old 31-01-2005, 11:39 AM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by James

Personally, I will be delighted if we end the day with no significant departures. Any new signings would be a bonus.
I am with James here. I am pleased(and still hope) that one of the big clubs didn't(don't) offer 10m fo AJ, as I am not sure it would be turned down
Old 31-01-2005, 11:40 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Sussex Eagle
I'll be happy with Routledge staying. One new chuffin' midfielder would make my day.
What he said.
Old 31-01-2005, 11:44 AM
When Geoff Goes Up...

Palace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally posted by James
What are you realistic hopes for today?

Personally, I will be delighted if we end the day with no significant departures. Any new signings would be a bonus.

In fact, whatever happens, I will be very happy when midnight strikes - then I can abandon this frustrating forum until the Summer.
Personally will feel we have dug our own grave if we dont get anyone in. Our competitors around us are all getting at least certain key players in. We need to do the same. I think if we get noone I think Jordan could well have turned the fans in the opposite direction to himself.

It will show a sincere lack of ambition to stay in the premier league

Stockport (A) Year 2001
Old 31-01-2005, 11:45 AM
When Geoff Goes Up...

Palace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS MurrayPalace Don FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally posted by Freddy Kurz
No, but we're the only relegation-threatened club that hasn't YET done
any deals to strengthen our first-team squad.......
Exactemente!

Stockport (A) Year 2001
Old 31-01-2005, 11:48 AM

pedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Palace Don
Personally will feel we have dug our own grave if we dont get anyone in. Our competitors around us are all getting at least certain key players in. We need to do the same. I think if we get noone I think Jordan could well have turned the fans in the opposite direction to himself.
Is all the blame down to SJ or is ID just having problems selling Crystal Palace to the type of players he is trying to attract ? After all we are not exactly fashionable, our ground is a dogs hole and we are threatened with relegation, hardly an attractive proposition. Ashton 'allegedly' wouldn't even talk to us so that can hardly be blamed on SJ unless of course he was the reason he wouldn't talk to us.
Old 31-01-2005, 11:50 AM

griggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that fargriggs stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Quote:

Or just a case of big mouth strikes again? Other chairmen are this. Agents are that.
Old 31-01-2005, 11:52 AM
Fiddling the statistics

Eagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is here
Quote:

Don't agree. The money appears to be there, but players have chosen not to come to the club. We really should credit the club with taking time to look at players and deciding whether they are better than those we already have on the payroll. Come June and we'll be screaming at SJ to loosen the purse strings again. Makes sense not to blow the budget on an average player now.
Old 31-01-2005, 11:52 AM
Palace Radio chap

PengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally posted by pedro
Is all the blame down to SJ or is ID just having problems selling Crystal Palace to the type of players he is trying to attract ? After all we are not exactly fashionable, our ground is a dogs hole and we are threatened with relegation, hardly an attractive proposition. Ashton 'allegedly' wouldn't even talk to us so that can hardly be blamed on SJ unless of course he was the reason he wouldn't talk to us.
I can't see Ashdon thinking that Norwich is a better prospect than us to stay up, it must have been SJ
Old 31-01-2005, 11:56 AM

The Parrot is playing for a contract
No signing by midday so no new players for tomorrows game for def then
Old 31-01-2005, 12:00 PM
Palace Radio chap

PengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally posted by The Parrot
No signing by midday so no new players for tomorrows game for def then
is this correct?
Old 31-01-2005, 12:01 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Think so
Old 31-01-2005, 12:02 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by PengeEagle
I can't see Ashdon thinking that Norwich is a better prospect than us to stay up, it must have been SJ
or maybe he didn't fancy being overshadowed by a much better striker in AJ.
Old 31-01-2005, 12:03 PM
Palace Radio chap

Quote:
Originally posted by wedgetail
or maybe he didn't fancy being overshadowed by a much better striker in AJ.
True, didn't think of that...I would have thought he was more likely to be overshadowed by a much bigger striker like Shipperley though!
Old 31-01-2005, 12:03 PM

The Parrot is playing for a contract
I believe so. Was just flicking through the West Brom message board and apparently one of them phoned the F.A and they confirmed this. Of course the window is still open to sign anyone till 12pm. This was just the cut off point for eligibilty for tomorrow's games.
Old 31-01-2005, 12:05 PM
Retired

Chickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChickereagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The window is open until midnight according to the BBC site.

It's going to be a long twelve hours.
Old 31-01-2005, 12:06 PM
Fiddling the statistics

We wouldn't have bought someone and put them in the 11 for tomorrow anyway so it's a moot point. At best, they would have made the bench and got five minutes at the end when the result was not in doubt.