Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 22-03-2019, 08:14 PM

crenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughff View Post
Virginia doing it's best to lose to a number 16 again.
Murray State (12) and UC Irvine (13) most notable upsets so far.
What's the Virginia score at the moment?
Old 22-03-2019, 08:31 PM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
AT the time I posted, down by 11. Now up by 4.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 22-03-2019, 09:02 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
17/21 correct so far
Old 22-03-2019, 09:13 PM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
No upset. At halftime UV 30, GW 36; at full time UV 71, GW 56. UV play slower than a stoned snail.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 22-03-2019, 09:56 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
18/22

I’m
Only counting as this is my best bracket ever
Old 22-03-2019, 10:47 PM
Shake it Baby

19/24
Old 23-03-2019, 02:01 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
18/22

I’m
Only counting as this is my best bracket ever
Once upon a time, I had 30/32 first round games correct and 15/16 second round games correct. I still ended up losing a four man bracket comp.
Old 23-03-2019, 06:42 PM
Shake it Baby

I was 25/32in the first round

Last edited by LLCOOLSTEVE; 23-03-2019 at 07:11 PM.
Old 23-03-2019, 06:43 PM
Shake it Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
Once upon a time, I had 30/32 first round games correct and 15/16 second round games correct. I still ended up losing a four man bracket comp.

Who wins it this year Funk?

I have North Carolina
Old 23-03-2019, 06:49 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
Who wins it this year Funk?

I have North Carolina
I can't see past Duke. They aren't a great shooting team but eat up on the boards. Zion is a madman every game and a psycho on the level of Michael Jordan when it comes to hating to lose. This definitely seems like a chalk tournament, I have two #1 seeds and two #2 seeds in the Final Four.
Old 24-03-2019, 11:38 PM

crenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wow Duke so close to being knocked out!
Old 25-03-2019, 04:29 AM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
I can't see past Duke. They aren't a great shooting team but eat up on the boards. Zion is a madman every game and a psycho on the level of Michael Jordan when it comes to hating to lose. This definitely seems like a chalk tournament, I have two #1 seeds and two #2 seeds in the Final Four.
All 1, 2 and 3 seeds made the Sweet 16. Outside of Oregon, it has turned out to be really chalk. Now, if Florida State can beat Gonzaga, I can make up some ground in the pools. The good news is that I usually have (at least) a Final Four pick already out by this point. Of course, most everybody else is still alive too.

Last edited by Funk Butter; 25-03-2019 at 04:32 AM.
Old 25-03-2019, 09:56 AM

Sakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Shocking tournament for the Big East, did just about as bad as they could possibly could do. Should be better next year, but November is a long way off...
Old 25-03-2019, 10:32 AM

Sakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSakhalin Rich : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
And bloody Duke should have (and nearly) lost. Worst tournament for a long while with so much chalk. Oh well, will turn my support towards Gonzaga.
Old 26-03-2019, 06:06 AM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
The betting favorites in the NCAA tournament went on a historic run over the weekend, leaving a Sweet 16 bracket full of blue-blood chalk.

For the first time since the tournament expanded to 64 teams in 1985, all 16 betting favorites won in the round of 32, according to ESPN Stats & Information.

Three times, in 2009, 1995 and 1991, the favored team had won 15 of 16 games in the round of 32, but this was the first year in which the chalk went undefeated.
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 01-04-2019, 12:40 PM
Panty Organizer

So much for the run of chalky results.
Old 04-04-2019, 01:01 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
The hype around Duke's Freshmen reminded me of the 1991 Fab Five Michigan team. Seemed inevitable they'd fall short after being built up so much.
Old 04-04-2019, 02:11 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleSE24 View Post
The hype around Duke's Freshmen reminded me of the 1991 Fab Five Michigan team. Seemed inevitable they'd fall short after being built up so much.
Between Cam Reddish (seemingly) sleepwalking thru the tournament and RJ Barrett deciding to turn into a horrible shooting Allen Iverson, they didn't have enough elsewhere to overcome.