Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 09-06-2019, 06:55 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Not really, one forms opinions which get modified over time, but this is where I stand on him at this moment. I am no expert on the quality of other PL GKs for comparison but my feeling is that WH has improved recently to the point where he is good back up to VG
Old 09-06-2019, 07:01 PM

NYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
Not really, one forms opinions which get modified over time, but this is where I stand on him at this moment. I am no expert on the quality of other PL GKs for comparison but my feeling is that WH has improved recently to the point where he is good back up to VG

Only if Guita stays fit all season. We need a better back-up - when Wayne plays, I panic every time the ball comes into the box.
Old 09-06-2019, 09:00 PM
Wheelie McWheelface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Hey, of course those who aren't lucky (unfortunate?) enough to personally attend our games are also entitled to an opinion, no matter how wrong it might be
Old 09-06-2019, 09:50 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
This thread is about Wayne Hennessy not Wales v whomever they played
You may have the wrong thread.
Old 10-06-2019, 01:45 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
You may have the wrong thread.
Or perhaps you have .... most of the posts seem to be about WH rather than the performance of the Welsh team
Old 10-06-2019, 01:46 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYEagle View Post
Only if Guita stays fit all season. We need a better back-up - when Wayne plays, I panic every time the ball comes into the box.
I know what you mean, I just feel that he upped his game to decent back up level during 2018