Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 14-04-2019, 09:38 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Pointless fight. Bad refereeing. Hope Crolla made a lot of money and is unhurt.
Old 16-04-2019, 10:45 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc50 View Post
Tyson Fury vs Tom Schwarz - 15th June - MGM Grand, Las Vegas, USA - BT Sports - 3am.

SURELY THIS DESERVED BOLD PRINT FOR SUCH A MASSIVE FIGHT
Old 17-04-2019, 08:26 AM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Joshua vs Miller: Jarrell Miller records 'adverse finding' in VADA test

Why doesn't this surprise me??
Old 17-04-2019, 09:32 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace121 View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Joshua vs Miller: Jarrell Miller records 'adverse finding' in VADA test

Why doesn't this surprise me??
Well it's not slimming supplements!
Old 18-04-2019, 06:55 AM

GJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don't understand how such a fat heavyweight can fail a drugs test.
Old 18-04-2019, 08:02 AM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's definitely off now. Apparently AJ has asked for Ortiz so if that is true, that should happen. I've said on here before that I think Miller is bang average and just has a big mouth and now I hope he fades into obscurity but no doubt he'll be back in 6 months making excuses and calling everyone out again.

Joyce didn't last long with Abel Sanchez. Now with Adam Booth which is very interesting. Booth is selective. Maybe he did it to piss off David Haye who seems to have been ditched by Joyce.
Old 18-04-2019, 10:49 AM
*Contents: Hydrogen, Time

Random* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Would like to see what Joshua would do against Ortiz.

I also think Miller is pretty average, but a decent fight against him would have done wonders for Joshua's presence in the USA.
Old 18-04-2019, 12:28 PM

Icy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegas78 View Post
Mate Im in LA and I don't want to rub it in but just trained with Freddie Roach and Scott quigg!! Amazing experience . Got a press pass for the fight tonight.
Lucky git. Good fight you had and i hope you enjoyed the Loma fight. He's on a different level. Surprised the ref continued the fight after the downed on the ropes incident.

Crawford Khan should be a good one to watch.
Old 19-04-2019, 08:38 PM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So Jarrell Miller has failed a second blood test for another substance.. Be interesting to see who AJ’s replacement is. Talk of Ortiz but can’t see that myself.
Old 19-04-2019, 11:52 PM

TennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace121 View Post
So Jarrell Miller has failed a second blood test for another substance.. Be interesting to see who AJís replacement is. Talk of Ortiz but canít see that myself.
Michael Hunter more likely than Ortiz I reckon.
Old 20-04-2019, 12:10 AM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeKing View Post
Michael Hunter more likely than Ortiz I reckon.
Didn't that c*nt used to be in Crossroads? I've booked flights, bought a ticket and have got a hotel reserved. I've also got tickets to see Billy Joel at the MSG on Sunday otherwise I'd be well up for a refund. Hearne needs to be careful. The undercard needs to be strong and to be honest he needs to pull a rabbit out of the hat with the opponent. I'll want a refund for the boxing otherwise.
Old 20-04-2019, 03:34 AM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

vegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It has to be Adam Kownacki, big strong and a great New York following.
Old 20-04-2019, 08:03 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Josh Kelly is a total bell end. Hope he gets laid out.
Old 20-04-2019, 10:22 PM
Vive La Revolution

Dave Allen seem happy to lose rounds to give confidence to the other guy and then strikes. Happened with Webb and Browne and I suspect it would also happen with Price. He should stay away from Chisora though.
Old 20-04-2019, 11:58 PM
COBBY31

jamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
One of those cards I’ll watch as it’s on sky and I’ll watch any fight but sod buying tickets for that. How is Dave Allen headlining the 02?!

Please sponsor me for the London marathon 2015 in aid of Prostate Cancer http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund...rl=jamescobb33
Old 21-04-2019, 12:00 AM
COBBY31

jamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF View Post
Josh Kelly is a total bell end. Hope he gets laid out.
Agree. Prince Naseem mark two. It wonít end well.

Please sponsor me for the London marathon 2015 in aid of Prostate Cancer http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund...rl=jamescobb33
Old 21-04-2019, 04:31 AM

Fuc*ing farce.
Old 21-04-2019, 04:59 AM

ANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He might as well fight Brook now. He hasn’t really got anywhere else he can go that is credible. Either that or retire. I think Brook wins.
Old 21-04-2019, 08:05 AM
Vive La Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesc_24 View Post
One of those cards Iíll watch as itís on sky and Iíll watch any fight but sod buying tickets for that. How is Dave Allen headlining the 02?!
Exactly. I don't think it sold out. Boxing generally was a lot more exciting a couple of years ago.
Old 21-04-2019, 08:08 AM
Vive La Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANTEAGLE View Post
He might as well fight Brook now. He hasnít really got anywhere else he can go that is credible. Either that or retire. I think Brook wins.
Agreed. He can say he disnt quit all he likes but he could have taken a few minutes and then seen how he felt.
He wanted out.

Would love to see Spence v Crawford. I think I very slightly favour Spence. Will it ever happen though?