Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 02-09-2005, 11:40 PM
Stealing your cat

Essexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEssexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEssexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEssexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEssexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEssexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEssexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEssexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEssexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEssexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEssexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Essexeagle
Don't worry. I'm taking good care of her.

I'm going to introduce her to the joys of wakeboarding this weekend.
As no-one is remotely interested, I think I should tell people that I was actually not bad at wakeboarding (considering I have the balance of a one legged elephant

However, the late evening barbecue degenerated into a 3 a side beer fuelled football match in my garden and testosterone fuelled Soccer AM style 60 second press up challenges. Much to the pure delight of the girlies who were present I'm sure :-)
Old 03-09-2005, 08:50 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
MMMmm. Quite a cool breeze blowing through the 'ouse today.
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 04-09-2005, 08:10 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Mornin' all. Here's my daily moan about the weather. Just watched the forecast, and she ended by saying 'today will be very hot and humid, enjoy' How can anyone enjoy humidity. She either needs psychiatric help, or a slap. Then she said 'tomorrow will be much cooler and much more comfortable' Make up your mind woman!!!
Mad, mad!
Roll on winter Bye
Old 04-09-2005, 09:16 AM
CMAM

jone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Eye-dee
Mornin' all. Here's my daily moan about the weather. Just watched the forecast, and she ended by saying 'today will be very hot and humid, enjoy' How can anyone enjoy humidity. She either needs psychiatric help, or a slap. Then she said 'tomorrow will be much cooler and much more comfortable' Make up your mind woman!!!
Mad, mad!
Roll on winter Bye
The 'Autumnal Syrup' draws ever closer

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 04-09-2005, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by jone-zee
The 'Autumnal Syrup' draws ever closer
Yup, I got it down from the loft this morning, actually, I think I will leave the cobwebs on, it adds a certain something.
Old 04-09-2005, 10:23 PM

Well it's been very hot today, I skulked and played with my computer, now I've gone and mucked something up on it Perhaps my computer was hot too.
I do think that this is the last hot day from now on it's all uphill to Christmas
And don't take any notice of Jone-zee, I don't wear a syrup
Goodnight
Old 05-09-2005, 06:31 AM

Morning all

What a lot of rain we had last night, but no storm in Carshalton
Old 05-09-2005, 06:39 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Neil the Eagle
Do Malaga B play at the Rose Bowl?

Not sure.

Did you enjoy Malaga doing Newcastle 2 v 0 ? LOL

Now that one got ya.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 05-09-2005, 06:45 PM
Otis McOtis

Thanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lets hope this Indian summer continues (apart from Thursday onwards at the Oval !)

Hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac, feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away -
Paul Weller
Old 05-09-2005, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Thanet Eagle
Lets hope this Indian summer continues (apart from Thursday onwards at the Oval !)
I would rather beat them at cricket than let the weather do it, can you imagine the whinging from the Aussies if it rained for 5 days? Bring 'em on
Old 06-09-2005, 10:32 AM
Otis McOtis

Thanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They are forecasting rain for London on Friday !

Hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac, feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away -
Paul Weller
Old 06-09-2005, 10:03 PM

Aah it's quite cool tonight, maybe sleep, perchance, to dream?
Old 07-09-2005, 06:18 AM

Morning everyone
Lovely morning this morning, cool and fresh.
Have a good day
Old 07-09-2005, 02:01 PM
Otis McOtis

Warming up nicely now. Its going to stay muggy well into the weekend. Mmmmmmmmm Muggy !

Paul Weller
Old 07-09-2005, 06:08 PM

More like MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMad
Old 07-09-2005, 06:09 PM

Palacebird83 is happy as a lark and everything is finePalacebird83 is happy as a lark and everything is finePalacebird83 is happy as a lark and everything is finePalacebird83 is happy as a lark and everything is finePalacebird83 is happy as a lark and everything is finePalacebird83 is happy as a lark and everything is finePalacebird83 is happy as a lark and everything is finePalacebird83 is happy as a lark and everything is finePalacebird83 is happy as a lark and everything is finePalacebird83 is happy as a lark and everything is finePalacebird83 is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Still not to your taste then Eye-dee?
Old 07-09-2005, 06:15 PM
Wheelie McWheelface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
It's a wee bit wam.
Old 07-09-2005, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Palacebird21
Still not to your taste then Eye-dee?
I have to admit I really like cold crispy weather the most.
I can't stand being hot and especially humidity.
So it looks like i shall be miserable for a little while yet
Old 07-09-2005, 10:12 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Eye-dee
I have to admit I really like cold crispy weather the most.
I can't stand being hot and especially humidity.
So it looks like i shall be miserable for a little while yet

Its only 27c, its 12.12 local time. I call a taxi, and fvck off.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 08-09-2005, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by biggus mickus
Its only 27c, its 12.12 local time. I call a taxi, and fvck off.
Morning all

Sun blazing through the window again, when will it end? Where's autumn? I'm starting to hallucinate.