Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 14-06-2015, 09:14 AM

daveagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningdaveagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningdaveagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningdaveagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningdaveagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningdaveagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningdaveagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningdaveagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningdaveagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningdaveagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningdaveagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Walking football

Anyone know where and when you can take part in the croydon area.I am over 50 and working, so can only make evenings
Old 12-09-2016, 11:08 AM
My source from Ocean Park

Skintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've been playing this for a while but have only recently heard of the 3 touch rule introduced by the FA.

It strikes me as more of a drill than actual football, does anyone play this and is it a boring as it sounds.
Old 12-09-2016, 11:11 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
It is age discriminatory!
Old 12-09-2016, 11:14 AM

Skintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
It is age discriminatory!
I suppose it is in theory but both places I play at have people in their 30's.
Old 12-09-2016, 11:19 AM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Owen Garvan made a career out of it.

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 12-09-2016, 11:57 AM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by WLYWLYAWYPWF; 12-09-2016 at 12:01 PM.
Old 13-09-2016, 10:51 AM
Pills wont help you now

Davy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I play standard footie twice a week. I've played walking football as well. Trust me it's not as easy as you might think. Definitely worth a go if you haven't played before. Played properly you will get a sweat on no matter what age you are.

'What a divergence from that playoff shambles. Palace beating the Premier League Title Holders, whilst we lose 1-0 at Rotherham FFS. What a gulf.' from NSC 6/4/15
Old 13-09-2016, 11:07 AM

Nigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm far too young to be playing walking football, being a mere 39 and 10/12ths and still harbouring dreams of being scouted by Palace.

I think they do it at Monks Hill Sports Club for anyone interested.
Old 13-09-2016, 11:14 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
I'm 47.

Sounds ideal.

Cricket wanker.
Old 11-05-2018, 02:20 PM

Pretty sure you can watch this and get to Selhurst for 3pm. I'll prolly watch them training on Saturday whether or not I go Sunday.

Old 11-05-2018, 02:48 PM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
For the once ill, slightly disabled, bit creaky and unfit it looks like. Great for them and looks wonderful for the sociability. Fingers crossed I never to want to play it for the former reasons.

Last edited by Am Phibian; 11-05-2018 at 02:51 PM.
Old 11-05-2018, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Phibian View Post
For the once ill, slightly disabled, bit creaky and unfit it looks like. Great for them and looks wonderful for the sociability. Fingers crossed I never to want to play it for the former reasons.
You'd be surprised. Its just as difficult as normal (5-a-side) football which I also play.

Last edited by Skintagain; 11-05-2018 at 06:03 PM.