Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 04-09-2018, 08:37 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Crazy to see fanzines from clubs like Spurs and Man City supporting the idea and how well the HF statement has been written. Not seen anything from
Arsenal or Chelsea fans though..
Old 04-09-2018, 08:38 PM

Maidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Me and my mates have 6 seats in a row at the top half of block C and we’ll be looking to move into the singing section if this goes ahead. Well done HF and let’s try to restore some of the old atmosphere until this is sorted.
Old 04-09-2018, 08:39 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
I'm just really glad someone (i.e. the HF or the club itself) has finally put forward a realistic solution. I think it's brilliant TBH.
Old 04-09-2018, 08:40 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by *CPFC* View Post
As a twenty nine year old Palace fan, I have been going to Selhurst for about 20 years now with the old man. Iíve always lived at least two hours from the ground and as such attend about 7 home games a season. I made it to both play off finals in recent years and the cup final. I have never had a season ticket due to the distance I have to travel and time and money involved in getting to the ground let alone the season ticket price on top of that. I have experienced that magical and unique atmosphere and growing up only knowing palace, this is such a huge part of the way I see our identity. The vision from the HF really is something to take the ground to the next level and make palace a place teams genuinely dread. My point is that this vision is exciting and just the idea makes my blood rush with anticipation of the noise that will be created at every home match. I would snap up a season ticket in the singing section in a second if it becomes a reality. I always felt that the HF were amazing but something slightly distant and individual that I could never be a part of - this brings everyone together and makes us all part of that special atmosphere. This is a deal breaker for me, and for the first time in my life I would drive the two and a half hours to Selhurst for every match day just to be part of it. Just donít tell the wife Iíll be away every other week!!
Wait till youre forty nine and married for 20 years mate. She'll be pushing you out the door Distance means nothing.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 04-09-2018, 08:40 PM

aaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Does this mean the singing section will only be in the back half of the stand? How many blocks will it cover? Just D, E and F? Or right across the stand?
With anything like this you could probably think up a million questions. But any answer is just conjecture until you actually put forward the vision and then PROPERLY consult ALL the fans (or a representative section of them) to establish demand etc
Old 04-09-2018, 08:42 PM

drunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Fair play... very well put together... they're a big miss already
Old 04-09-2018, 08:42 PM

cockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Nice one fellas. Good effort. Thanks for going for it.
Will never forget what you did at Wembley '16.
Old 04-09-2018, 08:46 PM

FMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I'm just really glad someone (i.e. the HF or the club itself) has finally put forward a realistic solution. I think it's brilliant TBH.
You're missing the point though Kirby. The brochure mentions choosing seats for the 2018/2019 season. As Eagles 1 pointed out this is what the HF put forward to the club in a brochure months ago, it is NOT a new initiative or a resolution.

Back to the drawing board and months of threads about the atmosphere.
Old 04-09-2018, 08:48 PM
glad all over

Son of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Coveta came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think there should be more beauties like CrystalClare88 at home games. Oooo Mamacita !!
Old 04-09-2018, 08:50 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Many of the noisy standing folk in the Arthur Wait would no doubt jump at the chance of being in the HL to be a part of this.

The box office may well have to be prepared to put in a bit more work than the usual bog standard renewals to make it the best it can be.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 04-09-2018, 08:52 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMH57 View Post
You're missing the point though Kirby. The brochure mentions choosing seats for the 2018/2019 season. As Eagles 1 pointed out this is what the HF put forward to the club in a brochure months ago, it is NOT a new initiative or a resolution.
Is that the case?

I assumed it was just a typo and was meant to say 2019/20.

Either way it's a great solution, and one that I expect to succeed now everyone's party to it.
Old 04-09-2018, 08:53 PM

Tony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is here
Well done HF, how anyone can't buy into this is beyond me. As an aside, they've managed to teach the club a thing or 2 in the art of communication. I'm in, where do I sign up?
Old 04-09-2018, 08:53 PM

Wycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is here
Can't argue with that. Excellent piece
Old 04-09-2018, 08:54 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Is that the case?

I assumed it was just a typo and was meant to say 2019/20.

Either way it's a great solution, and one that I expect to succeed now everyone's party to it.

Yep. HF lads put it together August 2017 when they first started discussing it with the club.
Old 04-09-2018, 08:54 PM

James SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthPalace23 View Post
Good post.

Interesting points.

Is the general consensus that the Lower Holmesdale will be safe standing? If so I can imagine lots of people would want to move out and likewise move in.

I would move to the Upper Tier if possible I think.

I can foresee lots of arguments between those who want to stand and those who want to sit unless it is made official that the whole Lower Holmesdale is standing, starting from next season say.
I'm in the front row of the upper if you wanna swap
Old 04-09-2018, 08:56 PM

FMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
One things for sure, whoever put that statement and brochure together is far, far smarter than anyone the club has employed in charge of their own statements, and anyone who has a say in ticketing at CPFC.
Old 04-09-2018, 09:00 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
Well done HF, how anyone can't buy into this is beyond me. As an aside, they've managed to teach the club a thing or 2 in the art of communication. I'm in, where do I sign up?
You can't. I've tried. I've hit the Palace website brick wall.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 04-09-2018, 09:00 PM

Loafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLoafster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Game changing statement, well done HF!!
If only this had been presented at the end of last season.
How anyone cannot buy into this for the betterment of the club is beyond me.
Excellent stuff, sign me up and make it happen.

No more winging about my seat for 20 years, be proud we have such a group with a fantastic vision for our support.

CPFC make this happen!!
Old 04-09-2018, 09:03 PM
Very young thick ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post
Yep. HF lads put it together August 2017 when they first started discussing it with the club.
Bizarre that this wasn't made public earlier then.

Clearly the whole thing hasn't been handled well, but if we get there in the end that's all that matters.

I'll be amazed if it doesn't go ahead now given the initial reaction on this thread.
Old 04-09-2018, 09:03 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Jesus Christ make this happen
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni