Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: MOM?
Guaita 5 0.77%
Wan-Bissaka 113 17.30%
Tomkins 23 3.52%
Sakho 197 30.17%
van Aanholt 2 0.31%
McArthur 5 0.77%
Schlupp *** 53 8.12%
Milivojevic 6 0.92%
Townsend 22 3.37%
Ayew ** 152 23.28%
Benteke * 55 8.42%
Sako *** 5 0.77%
Batshuayi ** 11 1.68%
Meyer * 4 0.61%
Voters: 653. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-02-2019, 06:56 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
I never worried yesterday. We bottled Fulham up well and were always going to win. Imo.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 03-02-2019, 07:00 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Sakho motm for me with a special mention for Schlupp and Ayew. Thought they both had their best games for us so far.
It's Van Aanholt who's the worry for me. He's been consistently piss poor all season.
Old 03-02-2019, 07:01 AM

Henfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
!
Old 03-02-2019, 07:14 AM

TheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
[/B]

I’m guessing you’re unaware of Ayew’s goals this season, then....
you're totally missing my point. Read it again, if it helps
Old 03-02-2019, 07:21 AM

Lombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Question. Is it possible that MOM decisions are influenced by where you view the game from? I have thought this before and I was wondering if Main stand/Arfur were more for Ayew and Holmesdsle/Sainsbury’s more for Sakho?

Last edited by Lombardo 888; 03-02-2019 at 07:23 AM.
Old 03-02-2019, 07:28 AM
Pills wont help you now

Davy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo 888 View Post
Question. Is it possible that MOM decisions are influenced by where you view the game from? I have thought this before and I was wondering if Main stand/Arfur were more for Ayew and Holmesdsle/Sainsbury’s more for Sakho?
Good point.

'What a divergence from that playoff shambles. Palace beating the Premier League Title Holders, whilst we lose 1-0 at Rotherham FFS. What a gulf.' from NSC 6/4/15
Old 03-02-2019, 08:18 AM

teesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ifill Over View Post
Agree, just a shame he did not put the same performance for our home game against Liverpool this season.
Refs use different criteria when top 6 are playing.
Old 03-02-2019, 09:05 AM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Great team performance and although some critical of PVA still part of a settled back four. If you were an oppo manager who would you be targeting. Hope the figure of 40 million for Michy is exaggerated
Old 03-02-2019, 09:09 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
When Oliver first started in the Prem he was best ref by a mile, as he was prepared to give decisions on their merit not on club size or reputation.

I distinctly remember him giving key decisions including two, yes two, penalties against Man Utd.

However that seems to have been 'coached' out of him in recent seasons. He is still the best ref though and was faultless yesterday with no big club in the contest to have to favour
Old 03-02-2019, 09:22 AM
Stroud1

minch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Suddenly we have such a strong bench.
A very strong squad
Old 03-02-2019, 09:28 AM
Stroud1

minch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Sakho motm for me with a special mention for Schlupp and Ayew. Thought they both had their best games for us so far.
It's Van Aanholt who's the worry for me. He's been consistently piss poor all season.
Not an out and out defender but as an attacking wing back he is excellent and works well with Sako.I really rate him. He also works well with Wilf and Schlupp.
Old 03-02-2019, 09:36 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCharmer1 View Post
you're totally missing my point. Read it again, if it helps
Thanks, I did indeed mis-read your post. My apologies

Last edited by Olympian2; 03-02-2019 at 09:42 AM.
Old 03-02-2019, 09:38 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Oliver was good yesterday. But wasn't it him that allowed Ben Foster to dive and push the ball away from Wilf with his hand despite having received a back pass? A while ago but huge mistake.

Too busy trying to decide if he'd fouled Wilf to remember it was a back pass.
Old 03-02-2019, 09:49 AM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Eagle View Post
Apparently Ayew was the second best player on the pitch. What game were you all watching? Michy did more in the 10’mins he was on the pitch than Ayew did in the whole game.
Agreed.

Also seems to have started trying 24 games into the season. He's an average player and decent cover but he's not going to solve our scoring problems whilst playing.
Old 03-02-2019, 09:59 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
I guess that's the only way we will win at home then? I don't think we need to give so much respect to shit teams like Fulham. They were awful.

Hopefully this will change now he has so many good forward options. It has to be Wilf and Townsend wide and Benteke and Batshuayi up front. Lovely.
Your still missing point re first paragraph aren’t you ?. Totally agree 2nd paragraph.
Old 03-02-2019, 10:06 AM

Ardent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkpalace View Post
On the bench !
Must have missed that header, worth seeing the replay!
Old 03-02-2019, 10:18 AM

davo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Reading the first few notes.. its funny cos I thoiught Schlupp was really poor in the first half.
Kept working though and had a very good second half of the game
Old 03-02-2019, 10:19 AM

davo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedavo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
love having such a strong bench.. and nice to see we had a better second half due to the impact of our subs
Old 03-02-2019, 10:22 AM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo 888 View Post
Probably. From the Arthur, I was hardly aware of sub Sako, but somehow he has 'outpointed' McArthur, Milivojevic and Meyer who all played quite well.
Maybe a Main stand dweller can tell us what we might have missed ?
Old 03-02-2019, 10:41 AM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Eagle View Post
Apparently Ayew was the second best player on the pitch. What game were you all watching? Michy did more in the 10’mins he was on the pitch than Ayew did in the whole game.
Nonsense, of course.
In his introductory cameo, Batshuayi lifted the whole stadium and showed a lot of potential to give our attack a real edge, but it was a cameo against a tiring Fulham. As RH would say - "still lots of work to do".
MacArthur and Townsend got low marks and weren't at their best, but put in so much hard work making the team tick. Ayew deserves some encouragement after his weekly rubbishings on here.