Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 11-02-2019, 03:20 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
I didn't mention Palace mind, would that bump me up or down?
Mention Palace, it would have to be fetish sites then.

The Guardian has a comprehensive singles site. Women that are culturally aware, tolerant, liberal (though not sexually), sensitive, mainly vegan I imagine - must be up your street?
Old 11-02-2019, 03:20 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
Car crash thread.
Of which this site needs more of.

I went on one of those apps and ended up back at some old dodgy geezer’s lock-up. Think it was called Mindr.
Old 11-02-2019, 03:23 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
I went on one of those apps and ended up back at some old dodgy geezer’s lock-up. Think it was called Mindr.
Damn you - that made me LOL ...
Old 11-02-2019, 03:23 PM

Salad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is hereSalad_Burnet Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian View Post
Bumble is a good app, I find the women on their are a bit more clear in what they want and the big plus is they need to open the conversation. If they have started the chat, then you know they are keen and half the battle is won.

Apologies for the serious and helpful answer. Expecting plenty of neg rep for it!
I've just tried to join. It's more like an app for a smartphone, and you need a computer camera. It's no good for old school basement PC users like myself unfortunately.
Old 11-02-2019, 03:48 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
I didn't mention Palace mind, would that bump me up or down?
I met my wife through Palace. Not sure if that helps?
Old 11-02-2019, 03:50 PM
analyse this

bourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
Of which this site needs more of.

Thankyou one of the funniest thing I've read on here for quite a while
Old 11-02-2019, 04:00 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Mention Palace, it would have to be fetish sites then.

The Guardian has a comprehensive singles site. Women that are culturally aware, tolerant, liberal (though not sexually), sensitive, mainly vegan I imagine - must be up your street?
A lot of those adjectives are actually good thinks, I don't know if you realised that or not.

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
I met my wife through Palace. Not sure if that helps?
Lovely. A masochism-masochism connection.

nicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is here
We need Spindle's pic and profile to properly take the piss.
Old 11-02-2019, 04:31 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
She has made a big mistake I can tell you. Not being conceited, but she's going to lie in the bed she's made for herself. I'll be fine, but I would rather not be in this situation even if it does mean banging some new fanny.

You sound totally over her.
Old 11-02-2019, 05:01 PM
Snidey little rat.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil the Eagle View Post
Indeed, it's where I met you
That was biggus...he was using me as a condom

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old 11-02-2019, 05:06 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamberleyEagle View Post
Why invite that sort of drama into your life? Enjoy the peace and quiet.
This with bells on
Old 11-02-2019, 05:21 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicky View Post
We need Spindle's pic and profile to properly take the piss.
Indeed
Old 11-02-2019, 05:22 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet View Post
I've just tried to join. It's more like an app for a smartphone, and you need a computer camera. It's no good for old school basement PC users like myself unfortunately.
I didn't enjoy having to do a waving selfie, not my style but enjoying the rewards for stepping out my comfort zone!
Old 11-02-2019, 05:27 PM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
It's taken me a fair few decades but have finally woken up to the fact that integrity and kindness in a woman is much more important than being able to fill up a decent sized bra. I do hope I remember this on tit Monday which is not that far away. Yay!
Old 11-02-2019, 05:29 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
WTF is Tit Monday? On second thoughts don't answer that.
Old 11-02-2019, 05:30 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
I was about to ask that. For a friend.
Old 11-02-2019, 05:44 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeKing View Post
If they've got **** all on their profile info wise, witty openers work. Otherwise, just message and ask about one of their interests or something you notice in their pics.
“Blimey love, they must be an E cup at least?”

Cricket wanker.
Old 11-02-2019, 05:46 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
“Blimey love, they must be an E cup at least?”
Is that a requirement or a comment?
Old 11-02-2019, 05:47 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
WTF is Tit Monday? On second thoughts don't answer that.
The first warmish day of spring when some of the lovely ladies decide to show a bit more cleavage than they have for last couple of months

Apparently