Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 30-05-2019, 04:14 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
At 180 for 7 I would think they were goosed. Touch wood. Good bowling and fielding display.
Old 30-05-2019, 04:22 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
England found wanting when it matters. What a surprise.
Let's hope they're up for it in the field...........
Bloody hell stella. And you weren't the only one to come all over a bit Palace Matchday Thread.

Shows how far we've come with scoring but on a few pitches, 300 will he a decent knock.

I will concur with someone else that Windies still have a chance this tournament. But still going England or Aus.
Old 30-05-2019, 04:25 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Bloody hell stella. And you weren't the only one to come all over a bit Palace Matchday Thread.

Shows how far we've come with scoring but on a few pitches, 300 will he a decent knock.

I will concur with someone else that Windies still have a chance this tournament. But still going England or Aus.
Guilty as charged.
Old 30-05-2019, 04:25 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
Are they singing about Bobby Bowry?
Old 30-05-2019, 04:26 PM

HurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
That’s their lot.
Old 30-05-2019, 04:26 PM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
8 down
Old 30-05-2019, 04:35 PM
Quicker than the human I

hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
Demolition by England. Fantastic, especially Stokes and Archer
Old 30-05-2019, 04:38 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Football's coming home? F*ck off.
Old 30-05-2019, 04:38 PM
Quicker than the human I

hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
Cricket version
Old 30-05-2019, 04:39 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
SA 207. England win by 104 runs.

Thought that target was eminently gettable for SA but what a performance in the field, topped off with a truly world-class catch.
Old 30-05-2019, 04:40 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hong_kong_hg View Post
Cricket version
I don't care. I never want to hear that miserable ******** tune again.
Old 30-05-2019, 04:43 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Raise Sir Stokesy

Cometh the hour cometh the......I forgot what comes next lol

Good win and I genuinely thought we didn't have enough runs. The overcast helped us today

Any doubts about Archer on the team is now gone I reckon what a spell.

#its coming home
Old 30-05-2019, 04:45 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Yeah but Stokes is just an average cricketer .....

Wolfie, come in Wolfie your number is up

Rt Hon Wolfi most probably is gobsmacked by Sir Stokesy taking that catch.....

Hehe
Old 30-05-2019, 04:45 PM
Quicker than the human I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
I don't care. I never want to hear that miserable ******** tune again.
The miserable one is you Stella
Fantastic tune
Old 30-05-2019, 04:47 PM
Quicker than the human I

Have watched a lot of world cup cricket over the years, that was right up there. Maybe we can do this.
Old 30-05-2019, 04:48 PM
Quicker than the human I

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post

Any doubts about Archer on the team is now gone I reckon what a spell.
Sensational. Archer is the real deal.
Old 30-05-2019, 04:53 PM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAki Aki Aki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wolfie's contribution to the cricket threads is superb, but he should now agree his views on Stokes are very wrong . Stokes may not have the amazing all round stats, but he is a match winner with regular moments of sheer brilliance, be it with bat, ball or in the field. Fantastically talented cricketer.
Old 30-05-2019, 05:04 PM

Norwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fantastic display in the field and with the ball. That catch from Stokes was unreal.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 30-05-2019, 05:18 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by hong_kong_hg View Post
Sensational. Archer is the real deal.
Yup agree and ECB for a change has made the right decision. The conditions suited him today.
Old 30-05-2019, 05:24 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aki Aki Aki View Post
Wolfie's contribution to the cricket threads is superb, but he should now agree his views on Stokes are very wrong . Stokes may not have the amazing all round stats, but he is a match winner with regular moments of sheer brilliance, be it with bat, ball or in the field. Fantastically talented cricketer.
I agree about Wolfie's contribution not just in cricket but other threads too (I been paid to say this) but I am still not a Stokesy fan. I think the Bristol bar incident is the reason for that and I know I should move on and all that good stuff

Not that I am a saint mind you.....