Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 14-05-2019, 08:09 AM
Maybe It’s Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by teesdale99 View Post
No idea. Mistaken identity I guess?

Haha guess we will find out sooner or later!
Old 14-05-2019, 08:13 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
Haha guess we will find out sooner or later!
I guess a confusion between you and Stumpy Feelers? Can't think what else.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 14-05-2019, 08:52 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BollockyBill View Post
Yawn. Stop trying to be the big man on here, you and twats like Scrumby really should take a long hard look at yourselves. Forums biggest jokes.

So you lost out on musical chairs, so what? Get some meaning in your life, nomark
Nomark. You absolute tool! I bet you are about 7 and watch too many of your Dads old gangster films!

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 14-05-2019 at 10:02 AM.
Old 14-05-2019, 09:17 AM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Mods - Can we ban 'Scrumby'?

Think we can all agree this poster is a nomark.
Old 14-05-2019, 09:32 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
I’ve seen people moaning about Joel Ward not clapping the fans as he was too busy running around after his little kids. Imagine having to look after your kids. Now we have the main stand moaning as they never reached it? I’m pretty sure they came out along the main stand and not only hung around there for the formalities, but also the players started the lap of appreciation there. When you throw into the fact that you get the opportunity to have the players line-up EVERY game in front of you, and get to appreciate every sub, etc. I think it’s a bit – well weird. The Holmesdale waited the longest, by far.

Am sure the players are well aware of the HF, and the fickleness of fandom – and don’t need a BBS reminder (That they never read) to try and ram home this, in another attempt in trying to try and create this façade that there is a split in the fanbase.

The fact that the HF seem to get really under the skin of some of our fans is fantastic. Bring back that ‘BBS does not approve’ banner. [Insert Syringe emoji]
Old 14-05-2019, 09:33 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Idol View Post
Mods - Can we ban 'Scrumby'?

Think we can all agree this poster is a nomark.
No - he has the greatest Microsoft Paint skills ever known to man.
Old 14-05-2019, 09:36 AM

Polak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
Now we have the main stand moaning as they never reached it? I’m pretty sure they came out along the main stand and not only hung around there for the formalities, but also the players started the lap of appreciation there.
There's an excellent photo on this thread which shows the players in front of the main stand.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 14-05-2019, 09:38 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Quote:
I’ve seen people moaning about Joel Ward not clapping the fans as he was too busy running around after his little kids. Imagine having to look after your kids. Now we have the main stand moaning as they never reached it? I’m pretty sure they came out along the main stand and not only hung around there for the formalities, but also the players started the lap of appreciation there. When you throw into the fact that you get the opportunity to have the players line-up EVERY game in front of you, and get to appreciate every sub, etc. I think it’s a bit – well weird. The Holmesdale waited the longest, by far.

Am sure the players are well aware of the HF, and the fickleness of fandom – and don’t need a BBS reminder (That they never read) to try and ram home this, in another attempt in trying to try and create this façade that there is a split in the fanbase.

The fact that the HF seem to get really under the skin of some of our fans is fantastic. Bring back that ‘BBS does not approve’ banner. [Insert Syringe emoji]

Joel Ward is the only one who ever claps the fans, win lose or draw. Everyone at the club should take note of him.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 14-05-2019, 09:39 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
The fact that the HF seem to get really under the skin of some of our fans is fantastic.
Do you really think that that's 'fantastic'? It doesn't seem to fit with the HF's own messages.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Old 14-05-2019, 09:54 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post
Joel Ward is the only one who ever claps the fans, win lose or draw. Everyone at the club should take note of him.
Agreed. He makes a point of applauding all sections of the ground after a game.
Old 14-05-2019, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
Do you really think that that's 'fantastic'? It doesn't seem to fit with the HF's own messages.
That's a bit of a disingenuous comment, because you know that isn't their intention. But people are just put-out by their presence, what ever they do and refuse to accept them. So yes, fantastic that some people are consumed by their own individual agendas.
Old 14-05-2019, 09:57 AM
Wheelie McWheelface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
The players didn't really get very close to the Whitehorse at all as they did a big shortcut and sort of cut the whole end off (including of course the away fans section which was empty). But it didn't really matter.
Old 14-05-2019, 10:04 AM
Maybe It’s Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Quote:
No - he has the greatest Microsoft Paint skills ever known to man.
Old 14-05-2019, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
The north remembers.
Old 14-05-2019, 10:06 AM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post
The spirit of Dean Austin is still alive !
Old 14-05-2019, 10:09 AM
Borderline lunacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
The spirit of Dean Austin is still alive !
He's not gone away: he was at the match on Sunday.

Old 14-05-2019, 10:10 AM

KentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by teesdale99 View Post
No idea. Mistaken identity I guess?
Ha ha Yeah I think he may have meant that Nomark KentishEagle!! To be fair I think Scrumpy has been more on the pro-HF side of the fued
Old 14-05-2019, 10:32 AM
Maybe It’s Maybelline?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KentishEagle View Post
Ha ha Yeah I think he may have meant that Nomark KentishEagle!! To be fair I think Scrumpy has been more on the pro-HF side of the fued
In all honesty I probably share the majority/ a common view.

I can see the advantages of a singing section, and I am looking forward to seeing its impact next year. However the organisation behind it from the club has been a bit of shit show. I just hope all of the E400 find seats their happy with for next year.
Old 15-05-2019, 12:20 PM

liberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I’ve ever seen the hf closeup before. Looking at the lap of honor photos, what a miserable bunch. Everyone else was ecstatic
Old 15-05-2019, 12:49 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by liberal clubber View Post
I’ve ever seen the hf closeup before. Looking at the lap of honor photos, what a miserable bunch. Everyone else was ecstatic
Is this really what it has come to?
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni